剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
辩方称有罪的是凯尔
The defence argued that Kyle was to blame,
而托马斯无罪
and that Thomas was innocent.
托马斯不知道凯尔做了什么吗
What, Thomas wasn't aware of what Kyle was doing?
有这可能
Mm. It's possible.
分♥裂♥出的人格称作"分身"
The personalities, I think they call them 'alters',
它的出现是为保护本体 回避创伤性记忆
are formed to protect the person from traumatic memories.
受虐儿童会出现这种病症
It starts in childhood where there is abuse,
此后 每当发生不好的事情
and then every time something terrible happens,
就会出现新的分身 记住这一事件
another alter forms to take hold of the memory
却不让本体知道
and keep it from them.
你是说一个人可以杀了人
You're telling me a person could be a murderer
自己却不知道吗
and not know it?
如果分身向主体隐瞒了这事 就有可能
Well, yes, if the alters are hiding it from them.
可以说是大脑在对自己保密
In a way, the brain is keeping secrets from itself.
我认为凶手不是装成瑟莱斯特或麦克斯
I don't think the killer is pretending to be Celeste or Max.
而是本身就具有截然不同的人格
He's someone who has the most distinct personalities.
多个分身
Alter egos.
凶手本体经历了创伤性事件
John Doe suffered a traumatic event
瑟莱斯特因此出现 让他回避这段记忆
so Celeste stepped in to protect him from those memories.
下毒的是瑟莱斯特 分尸的是麦克斯
Celeste is the poisoner. Max is the hard man...
他肢解尸体
he chops up the bodies,
把尸块装进垃圾袋 然后丢进泰晤士河
wraps them in bin bags, dumps them in the Thames.
而本体既不记得 也不知道
John Doe has no memory or knowledge
瑟莱斯特和麦克斯的存在
of Celeste and Max.
或者这是他制♥造♥的假象
Or that's what he wants us to think.
这是种真实存在的精神疾病
It's a real psychiatric condition.
这个是有争议的
Not everybody thinks so.
这分明就是绝佳的辩护词
It's a great defence, is what it is.
如果是你的分身杀了人
How can you be found guilty of murder
那么严格来讲这不能怪你
if technically you are not responsible
也就不能判你有罪了
because your alter ego did it?
这就是免刑通行证
It's a get out of jail free card.
那是律师的事 与我们无关
Yeah, well, let's let the lawyers worry about that.
灰鸦 你找到了
The Hooded Crow. You found it.
是啊 而且这还不是
Yep, and it's not your usual
五镑五杯酒 美女不掏钱的地方
five shots for a fiver and ladies go free kind of place either.
是个地下酒吧
It's an underground club
害羞胆小的人可不该去
and it's definitely not for the shy or the fainthearted.
太奇怪了
It's the strangest thing.
我有种似曾相识的感觉
I felt like I was having deja vu.
被害人很相似吗
What, the victims are similar?
何止相似
Oh, more than that.
这三个女孩出奇的相像
These three girls are very, very alike.
从肌肉组织和构造来看 她们身材相仿
Musculature and muscle attachments indicate the same build.
从腋毛来看 她们都有深色头发
Axillary hair suggests the same dark hair colour.
身高虽然无法确定
I can only estimate the height,
但我敢说她们身高也差不多
but I'm willing to guess it's the same as the others.
对于外行人
To the untutored eye,
三位死者的尸块可以互相交换
these three girls' body parts would have been interchangeable.
就像娃娃似的
Like parts of a doll.
凶手绝对有个喜欢的类型
Our killer definitely has a type.
要是知道她们的长相就好了
If only we knew what she looked like.
得找到头才能知道
Only the heads can tell us that.
她是中毒死的吗
Was she poisoned?
是的
I'm afraid so.
凶手用同样的手法 杀同一型的女孩
Our killer likes one type of girl, one type of murder.
你在磨牙吗
Are you grinding your teeth?
都怪这该死的咖♥啡♥因♥片
Yes, um, these damn caffeine tablets.
你吃了多少
Well, how many of them you taking?
你问我吃了几盒还是几片
What, boxes or pills?
口干 心悸 视线模糊
Dry mouth, palpitations, blurred vision,
易怒 肠胃不适
irritability, upset stomach.
有这些症状吗
Does it sound familiar?
我一向都易怒
I'm always irritable.
你想毒死自己啊
You're poisoning yourself.
你不能再吃了
You can't take them anymore.
那我要怎么保持清醒
How am I going to stay awake?
我们已经知道凶手有喜欢的类型
Right, we know the killer has a type he likes.
一米六二 五十四公斤
Five four, eight and a half stone,
二十出头 深色头发
early 20s, dark hair.
第三名被害人
Now the last victim
可能是在一家叫"灰鸦"的夜店遇见凶手的
may have met him in a club called the Hooded Crow.
凶手可能还接近过其他这一型的女孩
The killer could have approached other girls who fit this profile.
如果真是这样 她们可能还记得他
If so, they may remember him.
这家夜店开了很多年了
This club's been going for years.
挺低级的 去的人也都挺怪的
It's a dive, and the crowd are pretty edgy,
所以大家得打扮一下 但也别打扮过头了
so you'll have to dress up, but, er, don't try too hard.
我穿朱蒂的紧身衣好了
I'll borrow Judy's boob tube.
这次你还是别去了
I think you should sit this one out.
你觉得我一把年纪 逛不起夜店了吗
What you don't think I can cut it in a club anymore?
不 早点回家睡觉吧
No, just... go home and get an early night.
我不会让大家失望 我没问题的
I'm not letting the team down. I can do my job.
我不是在跟你商量 这是命令 回家去
I'm not asking. It's an order. Go home.
你跟平时太不一样了
You look... so different.
我在风化组干过
Yeah, I used to work in Vice.
别被这身打扮骗了
Don't be fooled though,
我还是能转眼就拧断一个男人的手腕
I can still snap a man's wrist in seconds.
你先请
Um, after you.
-你们好啊 -好
- You all right? - Yeah, all right.
-记住咱们是来工作的 -我尽量
- Er, we're here to work, remember? - I'll try.
你干什么关电视 我还在看呢
Why did you turn off the TV? I was watching my channel!
我要哄玛莎睡觉
I'm trying to put Martha down!
那也不用关电视
You don't have to turn it off.
你不乖乖的 我就亲自去关
If you don't behave, I'll go turn it down myself!
够了 睡觉去 我受够了
Right, that's it, bedtime! I've had enough!
这怎么能怪我
How can it be my fault?
能不能问你几个问题
I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions
你之前来过这家夜店吗
about whether you've been to this night club before?
如果来过
And when you did come here,
能不能告诉我
I was just wondering if you could tell me if whether
有没有人...
was there anyone had been...
知道你让我想起谁了吗
Do you know who you remind me of?
我妈说我长得有点像马特·达蒙
My mum says I look a little bit like Matt Damon.
不 我觉得像泰德·邦迪
No, I was thinking, er, Ted Bundy.
[泰德·邦迪: 美国连环杀人犯]
我又不是连环杀人犯
I ain't a serial killer.
可你一副精神病的样子
Yeah. But you're acting like a psychopath.
满屋子找孱弱的 喝醉的
You're scanning the room for the weak, the drunk,
孤独的 好骗的人
the lonely, and the vulnerable.
几点了
What time is it?
两点
2am.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing?
加班
I am working late.
跟你一样
As are you.
那也不该到这儿来
You don't need to be here.
档案馆里没地方了
I've run out of space in the archive.
在那儿都喘不上气来
I can't breathe down there.
可还没弄完呢
And it's still not finished.
你小心点儿吧
You want to be careful down there,
别光顾着捡芝麻 丢了西瓜
or you won't see the wood for the trees.
如果你愿意 过会儿我带着手铐去找你
I can come round and see you later on with my cuffs if you like.
你肯定喜欢 是吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你可真坏
Yeah. You're totally cheeky, you are.
这是我马子
Oi, that's my girl.
抱歉 我就随便聊聊
Sorry mate, I was only having a laugh.
不过她可把她电♥话♥告诉我了
Mind you, she did give me her number.
那把你的手♥机♥给我吧
You'd better give me your phone.
别碰我的手♥机♥
Don't touch my phone.
滚开
Back off, mate. Argh!
别动 听见没
Don't move! Are you listening?
给我一个不开除你的理由
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表