剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
Erm, two, I think. And a baby.
女士 回到房♥子里 警♥察♥
Madam, get back in the house. Police.
我们是警♥察♥ 女士 快回去
We're police officers, madam. Get back inside.
你的孩子有危险
Your children are in danger.
给我 把这该死的门打开
Just give me the...Open the bloody door!
有没有发现丢吃的
Have you noticed food going missing,
或东西被人动过
things being moved around?
-你怎么知道 -孩子们呢
- How do you know? - Where are the children?
楼上 和索菲娅一起在主游戏室
Upstairs. In the bigger playroom with Sofia.
索菲娅 我们得马上走
Sofia, we've got to go. Now.
-迈尔斯 没事 他们没事 -快
- Miles, it's ok. I've got them. - Quickly.
我们现在带他们下来
We're bringing them down now.
守住后门 别让任何人出去
Round the back. Don't let anybody out.
请快一点
Quickly, please.
跟这位女警员走 你们就安全了
Go with this WPC and you'll be safe.
确保门窗都锁死了
Check that all the doors and windows are secured.
你想把他和我们关在一起
Are we locking ourselves in with him?
我不想让卓斯科跑了
I don't want Driscoll to escape.
他就躲在这房♥子里
He's somewhere in this house.
在墙里 或是地板下
In the walls. Under the floorboards.
盯着我们
Watching us.
去抓他
Get him.
曼塞尔 莱利 去楼下看看
Mansell, Riley, downstairs.
肯特跟我们来
Kent, you're coming with us.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-怎么样 -楼下没有发现
- Well? - He's not downstairs.
走
Let's go.
-有发现吗 -没有
- Anything? - Nothing.
好 到楼下去
Right. Go downstairs
自下而上再彻查一遍
and work your way back up to the top.
是
Ok.
迈尔斯
Miles.
我觉得他在里面
I think he's here.
我没事 快去抓他
No. I'm all right. Get him!
他们会把房♥子拆了的
God. They're going to bring the house down.
卓斯科 冷静
Driscoll, wait.
我们知道保罗的事
We know about Paul.
你受了很多苦 我能理解
We know you've suffered. I understand.
你出不去了 你逃不了了
You can't get out. You can't escape.
快回来 一切都结束了
Please. It's over.
我知道
I know.
不
No!
两百年前 这就算伸张正义了
200 years ago, this would have felt like justice.
觉得被糊弄了吗
You feel cheated?
这么一来 他就不用认罪了
He doesn't have to own up to what he did.
算他侥幸逃脱了
He had a lucky escape.
那是他的 对吧
That's his, right?
假肢吗 是的
The prosthetic? Yeah.
他的小腿应该是被车祸夺去的
I presume he lost his leg below the knee in the car crash.
这假肢挺特别
It's quite unusual.
国民医保系统可不会提供这样的
It's not something you'd get on the NHS.
像是木制的
Looks wooden.
-也许是他自己做的 -很重
- I suppose he made it himself. - It's very heavy.
对
Yeah.
他喜欢把凶器带在身边
He liked to keep his weapons close.
我们要开个派对
Oh, er, we're having a bit of a do,
庆祝宝宝的到来
to celebrate the new baby coming.
应该就是我家里人
Just maybe family, but
但要是你乐意 也可以过来
you're very welcome to come, if you'd like to.
迈尔斯 好意我领了 但我有约了
That's very kind of you, Miles, but I have plans.
真的
Really?
太好了 长官 祝你玩的开心
Good for you, sir. I hope you have a good time.
我会的
I will.
我听说你们找到一条手臂
I'd heard you'd found an arm.
我们发现了一具躯干
We found a torso.
-死因呢 -她是被毒死的
- How did she die? - She was poisoned.
对她而言就像被烧死
She'd have felt like she was burning to death.
房♥子里有什么不关你的事
What's in that house is none of your business.
泰晤士浮尸谜案
The Thames Torso Mysteries.
死者一直未查明身份
The women were never identified.
她们的头一直没找到
I'm afraid they never found their heads.
杀人啦 杀人啦
杀人啦 杀人啦
老胡椒磨街
里约电影院
莉兹·佩珀
这不是你的东西
莱拉的辣椒 敢吃就是找死
莱拉的沙拉三明治 敢动就剁手
莱拉的沙拉三明治 敢动就剁手
本·绍特
柯柏特地♥产♥
本·绍特定制男装裁缝铺
多人居住
有住户
投诉部 请取号♥
贾斯汀·弗米利安先生 达尔西·弗米利安太太
细木工
斯莱·卓斯科
前情回顾
下集预告
《白教堂血案》
第三季 第二集
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表