剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
《白教堂血案史》
死者
死老鼠 在死者附近
踝关节均折断 手脚被缚
白教堂血案史
证物 犯罪现场墙上刻的记号♥
停止营业
正在营业
下集预告
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
作者将在十分钟后简单致辞介绍一下本书
our author will give a short introductory speech in 10 minutes.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
请给我一杯白葡萄酒 侍应生
I'll have a white wine, please, waiter.
我以为得穿正式礼服
I thought it was black-tie.
没事的 你很帅 所有女士都看到你了
Don't worry. You look great. And all the ladies have noticed.
你可以去那边碰碰运气
Ah, you might try your luck over there.
什么 不要 为什么
What? No. Why?
你听到什么了
What have you heard?
她是名艺术家 风趣聪慧
She's an artist. Very funny. Smart.
-她是谁 -艾莉卡 肯特的双胞胎姐姐
- Who is she? - Erica. Kent's sister. Twin.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
对谁都没有
In anyone.
借过
Excuse me.
她已经喝了两杯白葡萄酒 一杯红葡萄酒
She's had two white wines, a red wine,
一杯香槟 现在还要去倒酒
and a glass of champagne, and now she wants a refill.
她也许会在回家的公交车上睡着
She will probably fall asleep on the bus home
-被人偷包 -妈妈说你永远在工作
- and get her bag snatched. - Mum says you're always working.
停不下来
That you can't turn it off.
忍♥不住 想不注意都不行
Can't help it. There's so much to notice.
你得放宽点心 都有皱纹了
You need to relax. You're getting lines.
-还有白头发 -别碰我
- And a touch of grey, too. - Get off.
那人是来混吃混喝吗
A gatecrasher?
不 那是我搭档曼塞尔
No, no. That's Mansell, my partner.
他像是来狂欢的
He looks like he is here to party.
-帮我介绍一下 -想都别想
- Introduce me. - No. Don't even think about it.
别看他
Don't look at him.
这儿就是安全屋
This is the safe house.
为什么是白教堂呢
So, why Whitechapel?
为什么这里是连环杀手的诞生地
Why was this the birthplace of the serial killer?
为什么会有这么多血案和非自然死亡
Why the bloody history of murders and unnatural deaths?
这一小块区域
How can so much horror
怎么会发生这么多可怕的事
be visited on such a small area?
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?!
你在吗
Are you here?!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人相信通向地狱的大门
There are some who believe that the gates to Hell
就在基♥督♥教堂的影子里
can be found in the shadow of Christchurch.
所以白教堂才充满了恐怖事件
That this is the reason why Whitechapel is plagued with terrors.
我照你所说
I came alone.
一个人来的
Like you asked.
什么
What?
我听不清
I can't hear you.
小心 因为地狱之门一旦开启
So, beware... For when the gates open,
谁知道会有什么东西爬出来
who knows what will crawl out
而谁又会成为《白教堂血案史》中
and who will become the next chapter in my...
新的篇章
History of Murder in Whitechapel.
帮帮我
Help me!
救我
Help!
不要
No!
"致我的朋友迪戈里" 你真好 非常感谢
"To my friend Diggory." How kind. Thank you very much.
不客气
You're very welcome.
地狱之门 不是吧
Gates of Hell. Really?
那些瞎话不是我本意
I don't believe a word of that guff
而且和我的书也完全没关系
and it's not what my book is about.
是她逼我的
She made me do it.
-谁逼你 -她
- Who did? - She did.
市场部的那位
From the marketing department.
如果真有恶魔
If there is a devil,
那她肯定叫黛茜 还穿着高跟鞋
she wears high heels and is called Daisy.
今晚属于你 好好享受吧
It's your night. Try and enjoy it.
不好意思
Oh! Sorry.
-你也被写进书里了吗 -不 我没有
- Are you in the book? - No, I'm not.
我懂的
Oh, I understand.
他不写你是不想害你难过吗
Did he leave you out to spare your feelings?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
从来没有活捉过凶手
Never bringing in a killer alive
说起来真不好听
is a terrible legacy.
我没被写进书 是因为我是名在职警♥察♥
I'm not in the book because I'm a serving police officer.
你的回忆录读起来肯定很压抑
Oh, well, your memoirs will be a depressing read,
对吧
won't they?
我帮你扔了吧
Ah, allow me.
晚上好 我该签给谁
Good evening. Who is it to?
路易丝·艾弗
Louise Iver.
告诉我个名字吧
Why don't you give me a name?
不
No.
悠着点 警官
Back off, Constable.
现在又没在上班
We are not on duty now.
人老了 威信也会随之降低
We all lose our bite as we get older.
我可没有
I haven't.
这事很常见 没什么可丢脸的
There's no shame in it. It happens.
这跟你的身份和事迹都无关
Doesn't matter who you are or what you've done.
你一旦老去 人们就不再敬重你了
Once you're old, they don't respect you any more.
你想开口了吗
Are you ready to talk now?
桃乐西
Dorothy.
凯德
Cade.
她叫
Her name...
桃乐西·凯德
is Dorothy Cade.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
天呐 你妈真有两下子
God, your mum is something else.
那不是我妈
Oh, that's not my mother.
那她是谁
Well, who is she, then?
不知道
I have no idea.
什么情况
What have we got?
死者是男性
Dead male.
北欧白人
IC1.
没有身份证件 是几个瘾君子发现的
No ID. Found by a couple of junkies.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
这是个小客栈 这一带的厕所
It's a doss house. Local toilet.
跟伦敦动物园一样臭
Smells like London Zoo, I'm afraid.
没关系
That's all right.
深吸一口气 再一直憋着
Take a deep breath and then hold it.
你看见这个了吗
Have you seen these?
你觉得这是什么
What do you think they are?
符号♥ 雕文 或是密♥码♥ 我也不清楚
Symbols, glyphs, a code of some sort, I don't know.
记得给拍下来
Make sure we get a clear picture of them.
伙计们
Lads!
把这些符号♥拍下来
Get these symbols for us, will you?
再找找还有没有别的
And look out for any others.
死者从天花板掉下来
So... the victim fell through the ceiling...
摔断了脚踝
and broke his ankles.
摔碎了骨头 所以没法逃跑
His bones were smashed so he couldn't escape.
这是个陷阱
It was a trap.
是的 凶手接着
Yeah. The killer then went on
对他进行了长时间的折磨
to inflict as much suffering and pain as possible.
他过了多久才死的
How long would it have taken him to die?
那要看凶手想折磨他多久了
As long as the killer wanted it to.
-死老鼠 -那是这里的装饰
- Dead rat. - Well, it's part of the decor.
我们身边总有老鼠
We are surrounded by rats all the time,
但你从没见到过死老鼠 对吧
but you never see any dead ones, do you?
因为它们临死时都会躲起来
Because they hide away to die.
这只怎么会出现在这儿
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表