剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
The torso was taken by the tide up stream to Richmond.
手臂和脚可能是起落朝时被扔进河里
The arm and foot could have been put in the river as the tide turned
后来冲上了岸 被狐狸捡到
then they washed back up and the fox found them.
要找到尸体的其他部分
If you want to find the other body parts,
就要去搜一下河岸
you gonna have to check the river bank
从里士满一直到白教堂
from Richmond to Whitechapel.
伙计们 去搜对面吧
Do you want to do the other side now, lads?
是的 好的
Yeah. Cheers.
照这速度我们得待上一整晚了 走吧
We're gonna be here all night at this rate. Come on.
只要她的头还在 我们就能找到
If her head is still out there, we'll find it.
我们会知道她是谁的
She'll get her name back.
迈尔斯
Miles?
迈尔斯
Miles.
迈尔斯
Miles.
那就没人能告诉我们她是谁了
So nobody's gonna tell us her name, then?
对 你们要是想知道她是谁
No. And if you want to know her name,
就得找到这可怜女孩的头
you're gonna have to find this poor girl's head.
身份未知 长相不明
Without names or faces,
她们对公众来说就不存在
they never really existed to the public.
我实在是...
Oh, I just can't...
我懂
I know what you mean.
等得越长越让人心焦
After a while, the waiting just seems oppressive.
走 出去透透气吧
Come on, fresh air.
好主意
Yeah. Good idea.
-肯特 -是 长官
- Kent. - Yes, sir?
他们要是有发现 立刻通知我
If they find anything, will you call me straightaway?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
派辆警车送迈尔斯回家
And get a squad car to take Miles home.
他该休息了
I think he's done for the night.
我哪里做错了
What am I not doing right?
换了我会跟你做一样的事
You've done everything I would do.
这桩案子被害人身份不明
The fact is you have an unidentified murder victim
又被弃尸到河里
and the river's the dump site.
这种案子能查好几年呢
These cases can take years.
我会查出她是谁的
I'm gonna find out who she is.
你的团队管理得不错
You run a good team.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不知道我刚接手时我队伍的样子
I wish you could have seen my squad when I took over.
散漫 不修边幅
Crumbled, unshaven
对女人管事愤愤不平
and mutinous at the idea of a woman in charge.
这些我也经历过
I went through much the same thing.
打领带 喷除臭剂是你的主意喽
So the ties and deodorants are your idea?
我还让他们学会用垃圾桶
I introduced the concept of using bins too.
我让我的人带牙刷上班
I insisted everyone brought a toothbrush to work.
讯问目击者就不会一嘴咖啡味儿
No coffee breath on the witnesses.
好主意
That's a good thought.
我当时的警长可不这么想
My original sergeant didn't think so.
他总是和我作对
He fought me all the way.
警长都是地头蛇 是吧
Sergeants are a territorial bunch, aren't they?
所以我把他调走了
That's why I had him transferred.
你开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
对 我开玩笑的
Yeah. Of course I am.
我和迈尔斯初次见面就讨厌对方
Miles and I hated each other on sight.
但我们经历了很多事
But we've been through a lot.
那他现在就像你的亲人吗
He's like family now?
我可不想和他一起过圣诞节
Well, I wouldn't want to spend Christmas with him
所以说 他的确像亲人
so yes, he is.
莱利 这里
Riley, over here.
找到了
Bingo.
或许下次我们再去酒馆
Maybe next time we go to the pub,
可以说点工作以外的事
we'll talk about something other than work.
好啊
I'd like that.
莱利 找到什么了
Riley, what have you got?
我们马上来
We're on our way.
-长官 -找到头了吗
- Sir. - Do you have her head?
我们还没打开
We haven't opened it yet.
打开 曼塞尔
Open it, Mansell.
该死的
Oh, damn it!
是只左脚
It's a left foot.
我们已经在阿德琳娜的花♥园♥里找到一只左脚了
We already found a left foot in Adelina's garden.
这是另一个女孩的
This belongs to another girl.
1887年 警方不断在河里发现
In 1887, the river started bringing detectives
年轻女子的尸块
the body parts of young women.
最终共找到四具尸体
They ended up four bodies.
我想这只是开始
I think this is just the beginning.
凶手用同样的手法 杀同一型的女孩
Our killer likes one type of girl and one type of murder.
亚瑟·福特 1954年
Arthur Ford. 1954.
她们死于他的一厢情愿
They died from his unrequited love.
而且极为痛苦
In agony.
我们得好好调查一下瑟莱斯特和麦克斯
We need to take a closer look at Celeste and Max.
我觉得这两封信是一个人写的
I think they're the same person.
我可不管你怎么想 我只在乎他怎么想
I don't care what you think. I only care what he thinks!
当我说不喜欢他时
When I told him I wasn't interested,
他整个人都变了 完全成了另一个人
he changed. He became someone else.
证物
泰晤士河上的无头女尸
艾格尼丝 死者
艾格尼丝 死者
下集预告
《白教堂血案》
第三季 第三集
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表