剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
致命打击的许可已经下达了
Authority for lethal force has just been issued.
-他们随时会开枪 -这我们管不了
- They could shoot him at any moment. - It's out of our hands!
-在这儿等着 -你这是想干什么
- Wait here. - What you playing at?!
我知道怎么让他平静下来
I know how to calm him down.
别出声就行了
All we need is quiet.
你看看他 摆明了是个疯子
Well, look at him! He's clearly... Mad!
他失去理智了 跟疯子没法讲理
He's irrational. You can't reason with insanity.
不 我觉得他很难受 痛苦不堪
No, he looks distressed to me. In pain.
-他好像在寻求帮助 -他会开枪的
- Like he's looking for help. - He'll shoot you.
我搞得定 迈尔斯
I've got this, Miles.
听着 你给我听好
Look, I'm telling you...
你给我听好 警长 别挡我的路
And I'm telling you, sergeant! Get out of my way!
掩护 掩护
Cover him! Cover him!
我想帮助你 凯文
I want to help you, Calvin.
能把枪放下吗
Can you put the gun down?
别动 千万别动 他们会开枪的
No, don't, don't. Please! They'll shoot you.
不要
No!
不是他干的 他没开枪
It wasn't him! He didn't shoot!
开枪的在屋顶上
The shot came from the roof!
长官
Sir.
-天呐 -他的嘴被缝上了
- Oh, my God! - His mouth's been sewn up.
不是真枪 玩具的
It's not a real gun. It's just a toy.
绑在了他手上
It's wired to his hand.
还是个孩子
He's just a teenager.
这不是曼图斯 我们杀了受害人
It's not Mantus. We shot a victim.
你差一点就没命了
You were that close to being killed.
今晚有人会死 我却无能为力
People will die tonight and I can do nothing to save them.
你为什么这么讨厌摩根
What have you got against Morgan?
你显然对她有不满 是什么
You've obviously got a problem with her. What is it?
谁还有别的嫌疑人吗
Does anyone else here have another suspect in mind?
说个名字 动机
A name? A motive?
和被害人之间的联♥系♥
A link to the victims?
天呐 我死定了
I'm a dead man walking.
花花世界
犯罪现场
嫌疑人 "妖怪"
失落的电影:《午夜后的伦敦》
闲人免入
犯罪现场
证物
维斯登板球年鉴
歌♥剧魅影
恶魔归来
下集预告
《白教堂血案》
第三季 第五集
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表