剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
It's the Met's crime archive.
本来在逐页数字化
It was being digitised, page by page,
但由于预算缩减 计划被搁置
but then the budget was cut and the project was shelved.
上头决定入库保管 我就自愿接手了
It was going into storage, so I volunteered to take it.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what you have here?
这就是宝藏啊
This is treasure.
我知道你会喜欢的
I knew you'd like it.
我就是阿特拉斯
I will be like Atlas,
[阿特拉斯: 希腊神话中受罚以双肩掮天的巨人]
挑起你们调查的重担
carrying the weight of your investigations.
就这么胡乱往这儿一丢 一团糟
It's all been dumped in no particular order. Just a huge mess.
我是梅根·莱利警官 幸会
Oh, hi. DC Megan Riley. Pleased to meet you.
莱利是历史重演者中的翘楚
Riley is a king of historical re-enactor,
[历史重演: 欧美流行的一种穿上戏服重演历史事件的活动]
你们应该有很多共同语言
so you should have a lot in common.
-你扮哪个年代 -玫瑰战争
- What era? - War of the Roses.
[玫瑰战争: 十五世纪晚期的英国王位之争]
我总扮体态丰腴的少♥妇♥
Always the busty wench.
从今天开始 二位要听我指挥了
Well, henceforth you will be known as Beck and Call.
好了 谁去给我拿杯咖啡
Now... who's going to fetch me a coffee?
谁会想害死他们
Who would want them all dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
没人
No-one.
你们做衣服很棒
You make excellent suits.
都是订制的吗
All bespoke?
对
That's right.
你们的顾客都是谁
Who are your customers?
造型师 为乐队工作
Stylists... working for bands.
很多搞独♥立♥音乐的排骨弟
We do a lot of skinny indie boys.
还有艺术家
And artists.
毕竟 这是白教堂
It is Whitechapel, after all.
[白教堂区被视为伦敦的文化中心]
还有生意人
And businessmen.
就是俄♥国♥人
You know, Russians.
做什么生意的
What kind of business?
我怎么知道 俄♥国♥生意呗
I don't know Russian business.
有没有哪位顾客对本·绍特不满
Did Ben Salter have any... unhappy customers?
-没有 -对他有抱怨 怨愤什么的
- No. - No complaints, grievances...
没有 你不懂 本是个非常棒的裁缝
No, you don't understand. Ben was an amazing tailor.
他的衣服能让任何人显得瘦十几斤
He could make any man look twenty pounds thinner
高八厘米
and three inches taller.
大家都喜欢他
Everyone loved him.
他只有朋友没有敌人
He only made friends, not enemies.
所有人都很和善
All the guys were lovely.
只有我讨人嫌厌
The only person who wasn't was me.
我总自以为了不起
I thought I was better than everyone else, you know.
我毕业于圣马丁学院
I went to St Martin's and
[圣马丁学院: 英国高校 有艺术类课程]
我最后演出时来了好多人
everyone came to see my final show.
我一直是个执拗的贱♥人♥
I've been a cast-iron bitch my whole life.
从不在乎
I've never cared about...
被我冒犯或惹恼的人
the people I've offended or... upset.
要说昨晚有谁该死 那也是我
If anyone deserved to die last night, it was me.
在十九世纪
In the 19th century
验尸在酒馆进行 还有看客围观
autopsies took place in the pub surrounded by gawkers.
幸好情况总算有所改善
Thank God some things have changed.
-比如DNA取证 -犯罪现场是家商♥铺♥
- Like DNA? - The crime scene is a business,
顾客和店主什么的进进出出
customers in and out, tradesmen, you name it.
法医取证十分困难
It's a forensics nightmare.
而且 凶手是从背后袭击
Plus, they were attacked from behind.
他们都没机会自卫
No chance to defend themselves.
没有挣扎的痕迹 都是遭人伏击
No struggle. Each one was ambushed.
这么说死者和凶手间没有肢体接触
So no physical contact between killer and victims,
只接触到凶器
except for the weapon itself.
-有四名死者却没有线索 -别急
- Four dead and there's nothing we can use? - Wait.
每人头部所受的击打 其力之大
Each blow to the head was delivered with such force
将部分头骨推入大脑 留下一个洞
that part of the skull was pushed into the brain, leaving a hole.
这是好线索
Which is good for us
因为那个洞就是凶器的印记
cause that hole is an imprint of the weapon.
凶器是锤子
A hammer.
找到锤子就能找到凶手
Find the hammer. Find the killer.
有什么发现
What have we got?
很多朋友 非常多
Lots of friends. Lots.
社交网络中有几百个 现实中也有很多
Hundreds on the social networks. Plenty of real ones too.
没有仇敌
No enemies.
目前看来 本·绍特是个大好人
From what I can gather Ben Salter's an all-round nice guy.
但是家庭比较复杂
He's family's bit more omplicated family though.
父亲约翰有首次婚姻的前妻和孩子
Dad, John, has got family from the first marriage.
他们一直在争夺家产
They've been arguing over money.
一般家庭纠纷 还是能产生杀人动机
Normal family squabbles or motive?
还不知道 他的家族很庞大
I don't know yet. His family's huge.
好吧
Ok.
做得很好
Good work.
谢谢
Thanks.
迈尔斯
Miles?
我们在逐个查呢
Yes, well, we're racking them up.
其中一名学徒 阿奇·裴尤 是个瘾君子
One of the apprentices, Archie Pugh, was a cokehead.
他还负债 欠着许多人不少钱
He also had debts. He owed quite a lot of money to a lot of people.
我们拿到了有关人员的名单
We've got the names of interested parties.
可能值得一查
Could be worth a look.
-其余的是谁 -这是艾登·哈里斯
- Who are the others? - Yeah... Aiden Harris.
一周前他卷入一起夜店斗殴
He got into a fight in a night club a week ago
本来是想劝架
trying to break up an argument
他朋友跟一个要面子的地痞起了争执
between his mate and one of the local crew with a reputation to keep up.
有人恐吓了艾登 但他没当回事
Threats were made to Aiden but he didn't take it seriously.
也许他该当真点
Maybe he should have.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
已经派人去查找当事人了 再看吧
We got uniforms rounding up the faces. We'll see.
顾客呢
Customers?
有艺术家 几个乐队成员
Yes. Artists, a few bands,
还有几个可疑的俄♥国♥人 我们得查查
a couple of dodgy Russians that we're gonna have a look at.
再就是等逐户盘查的结果了
Otherwise, we'll see what the door-to-door brings up.
好吧
All right.
巴肯在哪
Where's Buchan?
艾德
Ed.
几点了
Oh... what time is it?
在这里很容易忘记时间
It's so easy to lose track down here.
六点
It's six.
我错过午饭了
I've missed lunch then.
-没关系 -案子现在千头万绪
- Never mind. - Listen. We're swamped.
嫌疑人一堆 不知道的太多
Too many possible suspects. Too many unknowns.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我的辛勤工作挖掘出一个有趣的案件
My travails have unearthed a fascinating case.
两百年前
Two hundred years ago,
就在离这里不远的地方
not more than a stone throw from where we are now,
发生了拉特克里夫公路凶杀案
the Ratcliffe Highway Murders were committed.
该案轰动一时
The murders were a sensation.
-这对我有什么用 -一个女店员
- How does this help me? - A shop girl...
午夜后被派去买♥♥牡蛎
sent out for oysters after midnight...
回来时发现她老板
returns home to find her employer,
亚麻布商蒂莫西·马尔一家
Timothy Marr, a linen draper, and his family,
在家中被屠♥杀♥
massacred in their own home.
这个可作为本案的先例
This could be our precedent.
你好 孩子 我是曼塞尔警官
Hello, son, my name's DC Mansell.
-你妈妈在家吗 -你好
- I don't suppose your mum's in, is she? - Hello, there.
肯特警官 白教堂警局
DC Kent, Whitechapel police.
梅根·莱利警官
Hi, DC Meg Riley,
能跟你聊两句吗
I wondered if I could talk to you for a few moments.
-是关于那些凶杀案吗 -是的
- About them murders, yeah? - I'm afraid so, yeah.
大家都说凶手不是人类
Everyone's saying like, the killer isn't human.
为什么这么说
Why are they saying that?
谁都知道裁缝铺就跟堡垒一样
Cos everyone knows that house was like a fortress.
没人能闯进去
No one could get in.
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表