剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
-乔姬 -什么事 先生
- Georgie? - Yes, sir?
-吃的呢 -早前放进去了
- Where's the food? - I put it there earlier.
那真是不翼而飞了
I don't know where it all goes.
乔姬 听话 去给大家买♥♥点吃的
Georgie, be a sweetheart and get everyone something to eat.
遵命 绍特先生
Yes, Mr Salter.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾迪 艾迪 艾迪
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! Oi, oi, oi!
艾迪 艾迪
Eddie! Oi! Eddie! Oi!
艾迪 艾迪 艾迪
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! Oi, oi, oi!
去吃点香肠卷吧 别客气 长官
Hey! Less of them sausage rolls, son. Cheers, sir. Cheer!
行了 到了
All right, all right.
-给我开门 -已经开了
- Open the door! - The door is open!
-滚得越远越好 -变♥态♥
- Good riddance to you! Good riddance! - Freak!
端了一晚上了 不舍得喝吗
You must love that beer, you've been holding it all night.
再给你叫一杯
I'll get you another.
一品脱半贮藏啤酒和一杯白葡萄酒
Sir, a pint and a half of lager and a white wine, please.
好侦探要具备什么
What makes a great detective?
有胆识 多跑腿 广布眼线
Guts. Legwork. Contacts.
我认为是经验
I was thinking experience.
可那得日积月累
Yeah, well, obviously that comes from time.
要是你有两百年的办案经验呢
What if you could have 200 years of experience?
那你会成为什么样的侦探
What kind of detective would you be?
-一心想退休 -说正经的 听我说
- One gagging for retirement. - No, no, really, listen.
能否利用过去的案例作为地图
What if we could use the past as a map
指导我们侦破谜案
to guide us through difficult investigations?
从中获得灵感 洞察真♥相♥
For inspiration. Insight.
作为警世通言
As a cautionary tale.
你觉得还会有模仿犯吗 我看不会
You expecting another copycat?I don't think so.
不是模仿犯
No, not copycats.
而是将犯罪史融会贯通并加以利用
I mean knowing the history of crime and using it to our advantage.
真了不起 谢谢
Yeah, very clever. Thanks.
但你也知道我不喜欢看书
But you know how I feel about books.
我想我们可以找个研究员来
I was thinking we could do with a researcher.
不
No.
他不行
No, no.
他可以
Yes, yes.
-你说真的 -说真的
- Are you serious? - Yes.
不行
No.
丽塔 给我四份鲑鱼的
Four salmon, Rita.
没看见要排队吗
There's a queue.
我是老客 不是游客
I'm a regular not a tourist.
-你是天王老子也得排队 -我就不用
- I don't care who you are, everyone waits. - Not me.
-贱♥人♥ -二货
-Bitch. - Tosser.
我说你没了巴肯
Don't you have the confidence
就没信心办案了
to run an investigation without Buchan?
别说傻话 这怎么可能
Of course I do. Don't be ridiculous.
能当研究员的大有人在
But you could have anyone you wanted as a researcher.
你可以找个年轻机警的应届生
You could have a sharp, young graduate,
选个俊俏的 养养眼
someone pretty, brighten up your office.
巴肯很有激♥情♥
Buchan has passion.
他醉心于犯罪史 也不在乎工资微薄
He loves crime history. And he'll work for tea and biscuits.
可别过去
Don't go back there,
伴娘个个如狼似虎
the bridesmaids are getting awfully grabby.
交给你了
On your head be it.
是我
Hello?
开门 我买♥♥了你要的百吉饼
Hello. I've got your bagels that you asked me to get.
喂 快开门
Hello! Come on, open the door.
别闹了 开门
Oh, this isn't funny. Open the door!
接电♥话♥ 混♥蛋♥
Oh, pick up, you arseholes.
快开门
Open the door!
求求你们 快开门
Please, just open the door!
别过来
Get away from me.
这么大动静干什么
What's all the noise about?
还想把妹的注意啦 这是最后一支舞
Anyway, this is the last dance for anyone still waiting to pull.
来 拉个舞伴 跳起来
So, come on, grab someone and dance!
来啊长官 找个姑娘跳舞
Go on, sir! Pick someone and dance!
绍特先生
Mr Salter?
艾登
Aiden?
保险丝盒在哪
Right, where's the fuse box?
屋里在滴水
It feels like it's raining in here.
我的上帝
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
Oh, my God!
-你昨晚的酒还没醒 -昨晚还没过去
- You're still drunk from last night. - It still is last night.
你打电♥话♥来时我还没上♥床♥呢
You called before I got to bed.
带谁回家了没
Didn't leave with anyone, did you?
伴娘们都饥渴难耐呢
All those bridesmaids going begging.
请专心工作
Focus, please.
这怎么回事 克里平医生卷土重来
What's this one then? The return of Dr Crippen?
[1910年 在伦敦杀妻的美国医生]
克里平医生只杀了他妻子一人
Dr Crippen only killed one woman, his wife,
还把她肢解 埋在地窖里
and buried her dismembered body in the cellar.
你个书虫
Swot.
好了
Right.
-什么情况 -四名死者
- So what have we got? - Four dead.
死在不同♥房♥♥间 头部受重创
One in each room. Heads caved in.
这是屠♥杀♥啊
It's a massacre.
我参与过的多尸案都是灭门案
The only multiple murders I've attended have been of families.
父亲狂性大发
Mad dads.
牵连无辜
Enmeshment...
屠♥杀♥是自杀欲念的延伸
where the murders are the extension of a desire for suicide.
但本案情况不同
But this is different.
这些人都不是自杀
No suicide to be seen here.
所有门窗都完好
Locks and bolts on all the doors and windows,
还装有一流的报♥警♥系统
a state-of-the-art alarm system.
无强行闯入迹象 防范周全
No forced entry. The shop was secure.
-凶手是主人请进门的 -没错
- Whoever did this was invited in. - Yes.
各位
Right, everyone.
大家请听我说
Attention, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
案发现场是本·绍特裁缝铺
The murders took place here, at Ben Salter's.
本·绍特
Ben Salter,
斯图尔特·米德尔顿
Stuart Middleton,
艾登·哈里斯以及阿奇·裴尤
Aiden Harris and Archie Pugh.
这四位是死者
These are the four victims.
门窗上锁 没有强行闯入的迹象
Doors and windows were locked. No forced entry.
所以不是入室抢劫
It was not a raid or robbery.
凶手是主人请进门的 是他们的熟人
The killer was invited in. He was known to them.
本·绍特能在竞争激烈的行业
Ben Salter managed to build a successful business
做得风生水起
in a highly competitive market.
肯定会得罪些人
You don't do that without making a few enemies.
还要挨个调查他的亲友
We also need to look at every family members and friends
-看有谁心怀不满 -是深仇大恨
- who might bear a grudge. - Big grudge.
这项任务很重
This is a huge undertaking.
有大量的信息要处理
There's a lot of information to process.
不要出错 警...
Be accurate. Vigi...
-提高警惕 -你们好啊
- Be vigilant. - Hello!
肯特 你去调查亲友
Kent, I want you to take the lead on all the family and friends.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我来啦
Well, I've made it.
别乐昏了头 你还是个平民
Don't let it go to your head. You're still a civilian.
当然
Of course.
带我去我的办公桌 我就开始工作
Show me where my desk is and I'll make a start.
没问题 跟我来
Absolutely. Follow me.
曼塞尔 你也来
Mansell. You too.
-是 长官 -帮我一下 好吗
- Yes, sir. - Just give me a hand, could you?
好了
That's it.
你找一下入室行窃案件 屠♥杀♥案
I want you to research home invasions, mass murders,
任何可能有助于我们调查的案件
anything that might help inform our investigation.
你就待在这里
You're in here.
我以为我们会共用一间办公室呢
Oh. I thought we'd be sharing an office.
这是伦敦警♥察♥厅的犯罪档案馆
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表