剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
继续联♥系♥汤普森老师班上的孩子
Finish contacting the kids from Miss Thompson's class.
十年了 他们都在哪
It's ten years on. Where are they?
你好 请问是香塔尔·艾希安吗
Hello, is that Chantal Essian?
我是雷·迈尔斯警长
This is Detective Sergeant Ray Miles.
你曾就读于尖塔公园小学吧
You went to Steeple Park Primary school,
是汤普森老师班上的学生吗
Are you in Miss Thompson's class?
我有危险吗
Am I in danger?
请你原地不动
Well, you need to stay where you are.
我们会派警车送你去安全的地方
We'll get a squad car around to take you somewhere safe.
疯子曼图斯想要杀我
Mad Mantus wants to kill me.
不是吧 真的假的
Oh, come on, seriously?
他已经杀了萨莎和布莱斯了
He killed Sasha and Blythe already.
天呐 我死定了
Oh my God, I'm a dead man walking.
我听说你又来了
I heard you were back.
-要我陪陪你吗 -好啊 请进
- Would you like some company? - Yes, sure. Come in.
他们给我好多蛋糕 根本吃不完
I've been given more cake than I can eat.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
他们命令你留在这里吗
So, uh, are you under orders to stay here?
是啊 出于对我的保护
For my own protection, yeah.
别担心 这一切很快就会过去
Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be over soon.
这种事往往很快就归于平静
These events tend to burn out quickly.
这就是你的工作吧
Oh, this is what you do, isn't it?
你是这方面的专家
This is your area of expertise.
我把我知道的告诉他们
Well, I tell them what I know,
但说到底我也做不了什么
but ultimately it's out of my hands.
那你有什么想法
How do you feel about that?
今晚有人会死 我却无能为力
People will die tonight, and I can do nothing to save them.
艾德 你不能控制整个宇宙 想都别想
Ed, you can't tame the universe and you shouldn't try.
你又不是上帝 明白吗
You're not God. Yeah?
你 我 还有这世界上的每个人
You and I, and everyone else in this world,
我们都不过是来走一遭
we're just here for the ride.
听着 这很重要
Look, this is important.
你救不了所有人
You can't save everyone.
总有人会死 事情就是这样
Someone always has to die. That's the way it is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要旧案
I need research.
什么样的案子
What do you require?
我想要杀戮情侣的资料
I want files on spree-killing couples.
我不知道我们在找情侣杀手
I ah... I wasn't aware we were hunting a couple.
的确没有 但我们应该找
No, we're not. But we should be.
这儿 1957年 内布拉斯加
Here. Nebraska, 1957.
不用谢了
You're welcome.
查尔斯·斯塔克韦瑟和凯芮·安·福格特
Charles Starkweather and Caril Ann Fugate.
[电影《天生杀人狂》原型]
他们一共杀了十一个人
They killed eleven in all.
包括父母和两岁大的妹妹
Including parents and two-year old sister.
是 当时她年仅十四岁
Yes, she was 14 at the time.
她声称是被斯塔克维泽挟为人♥质♥
She said that she was held hostage by Starkweather.
他则说她是自愿加入
He said she was a willing participant.
时至今日 她都对杀戮闭口不谈
And to this day she's never spoken of the murders,
也没人知道她到底参与了多少
so nobody knows how involved she actually was.
-借过 -你想冒险当然可以
- Mind. - By all means go out on a limb,
-但会很孤独 -我心里有数
- but it is a lonely place. - I know what I'm doing.
-知道是谁了吗 -罗纳德·克莱门-索贝
- Do we know who he is? - Ronald Clemence-Solebay.
他也是黛茜·曼图斯的同班 我试过联♥系♥他
He was in Daisy Mantus's class I tried calling him.
我知道 语♥音♥信箱里有你的留言
I know. You're on the voicemail.
长官 脖子周围有刀伤
Sir, we have an incised wound extending around the neck
从左颌下方
on the lower left side of the jaw,
绕过脖子前面
extending round the front of the neck
止于右颌下方
and terminating below the lower right side of the jaw.
血被放光了 像动物一样
He was bled dry like an animal.
可以这么说
In essence, yeah.
他的血还被涂在墙上
And his blood was painted on the wall.
整整八品脱[约合4.5升]
All eight pints.
又发生一起案件吗
There's been another murder.
罗纳德·克莱门-索贝
Ronald Clemence-Solebay.
-我不认识他 -你确定吗
- I don't know him. - Are you sure?
我确定
I'm positive.
但我认得这个标记 是他的吗
But I recognise this tag. Is it his?
对 他是街头艺术家 有不少作品
Yes, he was a prolific street artist.
他怎么死的
What happened to him?
他的血被放干了
He was exsanguinated.
曼图斯把他的血涂在他的涂鸦上
Mantus used his blood to paint over his graffiti.
用艺术家的血盖住他的作品
Covering his art with his own blood
是一种毁灭他身份的方式
is a way of destroying who he is.
这是对艺术家的"消声"
Yes, silencing the artist.
曼图斯试图用捆公文的红丝带勒死你
Mantus tried to silence you with red legal tape.
-你曾卷入任何法律纠纷吗 -没有
- Are you involved in any legal disputes? - No.
-抗♥议♥ 社会运动 -没有那样的事
- Protests? Causes? - No, no, nothing like that.
也许是因为根本就不是曼图斯
Maybe because it is not Mantus.
你们两个之间的气氛很紧张啊
Wow, that's quite an atmosphere between you two.
别担心 我们就这么干活儿
Don't worry about it, it's the way we work.
-你喜欢这样吗 -爱死了
- Oh, do you like working like this? - Love it.
那你对现状满意吗
Are you happy with the situation?
-不 -你想谈一谈吗
- No, I'm not. - Do you want to talk about it?
谢谢你的提议 可我想你不能...
It's very kind of you to offer, but I don't expect you to fix...
你不说我说 没问题
I'll talk. No problem.
只要他肯道歉
As soon as he apologizes...
我凭什么要为想要救人而道歉
Why should I apologize for trying to save a man's life?
从来就知道教训别人
Yap till the cows come home.
你根本不听劝
You didn't listen!
你草率行事
You went off half cocked,
把自己和他人的生命置于危险中
you put yourself and others at risk.
差点就害自己送命
You could have got yourself killed!
你为什么要这么担心我
Why do you have to worry about me so much?
你又不是我妈
You're not my mother!
你总是对我指手画脚 多管闲事
You are always telling me what to do, always sticking your oar in!
你知道你什么毛病吗
You know your problem?
你无妻无后
You got no wife and kids,
所以你觉得自己发生什么都无所谓
so you think it doesn't matter what happens to you.
你根本不在乎
You don't care!
但你在乎
But you do.
必须的 这愣小子没别人了
I have to. He hasn't got any one else!
你知道吧
You do realise, don't you,
如果你吃了枪子
If you'd got shot,
只有我会在你的葬礼上哭
the only person crying at your funeral is me.
很抱歉让你听到这些
I'm, I'm sorry you had to hear that.
这很正常 我们感到受威胁时
It's natural when we feel threatened
会想要维护威仪 发号♥施令
to want to assert our authority, impose rules.
他忍♥不住 都没想去控制
He can't help himself, he doesn't even try.
我说的是你
I was talking about you.
你今天换了几次衬衫了
How many times have you changed your shirt today?
三次
Three times.
本来还想换 但是没有了
It would have been more but I ran out.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
相信我
Trust me.
这能控制你的情绪
It's a thought stopper.
当你产生控制欲时 就使劲弹一下
When you feel the need to control things, you snap it hard.
你就不必换衬衣 或是发号♥施令
And you won't need to change your shirt, or lay down the rules,
反正就是你现在会做的那些事
or whatever it is you do at the moment.
从来没有人
No one's ever...
把音乐关了 我无法思考了
Turn the music down. I can't think.
你认识我吗
You know me?
我是凯文·曼图斯
Yeah, I'm, I'm Calvin Mantus.
我当然记得您 凯文先生
Of course sir I remember you, Calvin.
您过去常来光顾小店
You used to come in here all the time.
你家胶带不够结实
Your duct tape isn't strong enough.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
凑合用吧
Well, make do and mend.
-我一分钱也没有 -没关系的
- I haven't got any money. - It's OK. It's not a problem.
您是老顾客了 不客气
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表