剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
The police arrested John Williams
因为他认识蒂莫西·马尔
because he knew timothy Marr
而且第二起凶杀案那晚
and he was seen at the Williamsons' house
有人在威廉姆森家看见了他
on the night of the second murder,
那晚之前他身无分文
had no money before the murder
之后却有了些银币
and had some silver after it.
有力的旁证
Strong circumstantial evidence.
但他毫不隐瞒当晚去过威廉姆森家
But he was open about visiting the Williamsons that night,
而且他有当票能解释钱的来源
and had pawn tickets to account for the money.
他和马尔一家也并不熟
His connection to the Marrs was tenuous at best.
我会看的
I'll read the file.
约翰·威廉姆斯在监狱里自杀了
John Williams committed suicide in prison.
求你了 乔
Please, Joe,
别让历史重演
don't let history repeat itself.
都做完了
Done and dusted.
再见 明早见
'Night. See you in the morning.
-今夜是电影之夜 -你准备看什么
- Movie night tonight. - Oh, yeah, what are you watching?
我们不是去看电影的
Oh, we never get to watch the films.
我答应了孩子跟他们睡
I promised the kids I'd sleep with them tonight.
他们都怕妖怪凶手
They're scared of killer bogeymen.
你呢 埃默森
What about you, Emerson?
-晚上不去找点乐子 -不 我要待在家里
- Night on the town? Oh, no, I'm staying in.
-我室友都出去了 -就你一个人吗
- All my flatmates are out. - On your own?
可别关灯啊
Huh. Don't turn the lights out.
-再见 -再见
- Nighty night. - 'Night.
迈尔斯
Miles.
你想去喝杯酒吗
Would you like to go for a drink tonight?
抱歉 我去不了
Oh, um... Oh, I'm sorry, I can't.
-朱蒂 -我懂 替我向她问好
- Judy, you know. - Of course. Send her my best.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you OK? - Absolutely.
-再见 -再见
- Good night then. - Yeah, 'night.
再见 迈哥
'Night, skip.
需要帮忙吗 长官
Can I do anything, sir?
这可不算加班费
There's no overtime in it for you.
没关系
I don't mind.
一切都还好吧
Everything all right?
当地人说
Local people are saying that
凶手是...恶灵
the killer's some kind of evil spirit...
一个生自黑暗的灵怪或者菲律宾妖兽
a jinn or an Aswang that can create itself out the darkness.
你不能失去理智
You can't be irrational.
你不能去往鬼神的方面想
You can't start thinking superstitiously.
听着
Look...
跟我来 我要给你看点东西
Come with me, there's something I want to show you.
约翰·威廉姆斯
This is where John Williams,
被指控为拉特克里夫公路凶杀案的凶手
the man that was accused of the Ratcliffe highway murders,
他在监狱里自杀后 就被埋在了这里
was buried after he committed suicide in prison.
人们把他埋在这个十字路口
He was buried here at a crossroads
这样当他痛苦的灵魂钻出来
so that if his tortured spirit emerged
就会被弄糊涂 不知该往哪去
it would be confused and not know which way to go.
他的尸体被人丢进一个小坑
They dumped his body in a small pit
好让他永远都觉得不舒服
so he'd feel discomfort for eternity...
还在他心脏上插了根木桩
and drove a wooden stake through his heart
让他的灵魂不得安宁又不能四处游荡
to prevent his restless soul from wandering.
他们以为抓到了一个妖怪
They thought they'd captured a bogeyman.
约翰·威廉姆斯不是妖怪
John Williams wasn't a bogeyman.
他可能是无辜的
He may have been innocent.
旁证
Circumstantial evidence,
狂躁的公众
an hysterical public...
和极度的恐惧
and terrible fear.
导致他们犯了个错
They made a mistake.
我们绝不能在威尔基身上犯错
We can't afford to be wrong about Wilkie.
威尔基从烤肉串店下班
Wilkie finished his shift at the kebab shop
就去等N551路
and went to wait for the N551.
那部公交车沿公路行驶
That bus would take him down the highway
在午夜前后经过本·绍特家
and past Ben Salter's at around midnight.
话是没错 可你看 迈哥
Yeah, but look, skip.
那班车晚点了 凶案发生时他还在等车
The bus was late. He's still waiting at the time of the murders.
而且睡着了
Fast asleep.
你好 麻烦买♥♥份报纸
Hello, mate. Can I get one of these, please?
谢啦
Thank you. Cheers.
莉兹 找你的
Lizzie, your visitors are here.
你好 我是莉兹·佩珀
Lizzie Pepper. Hi.
钱德勒探长
DI Chandler.
我是迈尔斯警长
I'm DS Miles.
我 不好意思
Um, I... Sorry.
-我 -不好意思
- I... - Sorry.
我没找到任何血迹
I couldn't find any blood traces at all
所以我又做了测试
so then I ran tests
看这些工具是否最近清洗过
to see if the tools had been cleaned recently.
没有清洗痕迹
Negative.
卢埃林医生给了我们一块按一位死者
Dr Llewellyn provided us with a mould taken from an imprint
头骨和脑部的伤口制成的模具
in one of the victim's skull and brain.
所有锤子都对不上 都太大了
None of the hammers fit. They're too big.
毕竟值得一试
Oh, well. It was worth a try.
谢谢
Thank you.
多谢
Thanks.
多谢 吉尔
Thanks, Jill.
皮特森小姐 我是曼塞尔警官 有事吗
Miss Peterson, DC Mansell, how can I help?
抱歉我没能早点来
Sorry I didn't come in sooner.
没事 现在来也不晚
That's OK, you're here now.
-别紧张 坐吧 -谢谢 不用了
- Relax. Come, take a seat. - No, thanks.
是这样 绍特凶案那晚
Listen, on the night of the Salter murders
我在斯特兰德大街打了辆车
I... I caught a cab from the Strand.
司机一直怒冲冲地说
The driver was just ranting about
他本不用靠开出租营生
how he shouldn't have to drive a cab
-但他弟弟骗了他很多钱 -这样啊
- but he was cheated out of a lot of money by his brother. - OK.
那你为什么觉得他和此案有关系
So what makes you think he's connected?
他咄咄逼人 吓死我了
He was really aggressive and he freaked me out.
我觉得跟他同车不安全
I didn't feel safe with him
所以就让他停车 然后
so I asked him to stop the cab and I...
我走之前拍下了他的驾照
I took a picture of his ID before I ran away.
我庆幸自己摆脱了他
I was just glad to get away from him.
过后就再没想这事
I didn't think about it again
直到今天我又看了自己拍的照片
until today when I looked at the picture that I took.
多谢你提供线索 能让我复印一份吗
Thanks for this. Do you mind if I take a copy?
谁查的马库斯·绍特的不在场证明
Who alibied Marcus Salter?
还没来得及去 他在名单上
I haven't got to him yet. He's on the list.
马上去找他
Well, move him to the top.
警♥察♥ 别动
Police, stay where you are!
-他把窗户都涂黑了 -放开我
- He's blacked out the windows. - Get off me!
马库斯·绍特 我以涉嫌谋杀
Marcus Salter, I am arresting you on suspicion
本·绍特 斯图尔特·米德尔顿
of the murder of Ben Salter, Stuart Middleton,
艾登·哈里斯和阿奇·裴尤的罪名逮捕你
Aiden Harris and Archie Pugh.
曼塞尔 给他宣读权利
Mansell, read him his rights.
-是 长官 -把他的东西打包带走
- Yes, sir. - Bag up his things.
-快走 -不
- Come on. - No!
我的眼睛
My eyes!
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything.
但如果在审讯中有所隐瞒
But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned
可能会影响你的庭审辩护
something you may rely on later in court.
我的眼睛
Argh! My eyes!
我的眼睛
My eyes!
-他有光什么 -恐光症
- He has photo what? - Photophobia.
一种遗传病的症状 如果四周有强光
A symptom of a genetic disorder. If he's exposed to bright light
他就会头痛欲裂
he'll get a crippling migraine
我们就没法审讯他
and we won't be able to interview him at all.
所以他晚上开出租
So he cabbies at night.
对 白天睡觉
Yeah, and sleeps during the day.
现在是晚七点 我是迈尔斯警长
The time is 7 p.m. I'm DS Miles.
我是钱德勒探长
I'm DI Chandler.
嫌疑人请说你的名字
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表