剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
让你好受些 好吗 萝拉
to make you feel a bit better. OK, Lola?
没用的
Nothing's going to make me feel better.
我妈妈死了 还有我外婆和外公
My mum's dead, my gran and grandad.
我明白 亲爱的 我很抱歉
I know, darling, and I'm so sorry.
现在谁来照顾我
Who's going to look after me now?
你有那么多亲人 别担心
You've got lots of family. Don't worry.
他们会照顾你的
You'll be taken care of.
但不会像从前一样了
But not like before.
我夜里醒来他们不会给我煮巧克力
They're not gonna make me chocolate when I wake up at night.
我看电视时 他们不会给我揉脚
And they're not gonna rub my feet when I watch telly.
要是他们不开车送我上学呢
What if they won't drive me to school?
我又不能走路 我膝盖不好
I can't walk, can I? I've got bad knees.
这地方太讨厌了
This is a terrible place.
我都说了我不能喝白开水
I told them I can't drink plain water
要是脱水的话我会生病的
and I'll get sick if I get dehydrated.
这儿的食物难以下咽
And the food here is disgusting.
我要是吃了准会生病
I'll get ill if I eat this crap.
萝拉 萝拉
Lola? Lola?
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
马库斯 认识 怪胎一个
Marcus? Yeah. Freak.
什么意思
Why is that?
马库斯·绍特认识比尔·艾莫瑞
Marcus Salter knew Bill Emery.
以前是酒友
Used to drank together
后来有次因为不愿赌服输而闹翻了
till they had a falling-out over non-payment of a bet.
这家人就为了二十英镑送命吗
A whole family dead, for what, 20 quid?
钱绝对是动机
Money is definitely the motive.
先是他弟弟 现在是比尔·艾莫瑞
First, with his brother and now with Bill Emery.
他在哪
Where is he?
绍特没回过家
Salter hasn't been home,
也没见过或联♥系♥过任何家人
hasn't seen or contact any of his family.
没去上班
Hasn't been near his work,
没有任何熟人见过他
hasn't been seen by anyone who knows him.
白教堂区的每个人都在找他
Everyone in Whitechapel is looking for him.
却没任何发现
There's nothing.
他人间蒸发了
He's vanished.
如果他没躲起来
If he's not hidden away,
那他肯定藏在光天化日之下
then he's hiding in plain sight.
不可能 他怕见阳光
He can't be, he hates the daylight.
大白天去哪找个黑洞洞的地方
Where do you go to be in the dark in the daytime,
别人能看到你 却不会注意你
where everyone can see you, but no-one can see you?
[此片为《历劫佳人》]
整件事的关键在于炸♥药♥
..The key to this whole thing's the dynamite...
凶手不仅想害死兰纳嘉
The killer didn't just want Linnekar dead.
他想彻底毁灭他
He wanted him destroyed, annihilated.
这边来 瓦格斯 我们从后面走
Over here, Vargas. We're going in the back way.
瓦格斯先生
Senor Vargas.
变♥态♥
Perv!
瓦格斯先生
Senor Vargas.
站住别跑 警♥察♥
Stop! Stop, police!
他想逃 所以他们把他押在那儿了
He tried to run, so they're holding him there.
都有谁
Who are?
肯特
Kent.
还有电影院的人
And the people from the cinema.
热心群众 太棒了
The bloody public? Fantastic!
看来消息已经传开了
Word's got out, then.
好了 肯特 请你尽量让他们冷静下来
Yeah, all right. Mind you best, Kent, to calm them down, please.
警♥察♥ 让我们进去 谢谢
Police officers. Let us in. Thank you.
好了 非常感谢
Yeah. All right. Thank you very much.
我们来吧 交给我们 我们走
We've got him. We've got him. Now Let's go.
-肯特 -你自己应付不来吗
- Kent. - Couldn't you manage on your own?
对不起 我没带十字架和圣水
I'm sorry. I forgot my crucifix and holy water.
我让曼塞尔去后面等我们
I'll get Mansell to meet us round the back.
-从电影院里面走 -是 长官
- Take him through the cinema. - Yes, sir.
-走吧 -离开这些人
- Come on. - Get away from these people.
赶紧把车开到电影院后面
Get your car round the back of the cinema sharpish.
他在那儿
There he is!
-肯特 快上车 -快走
- Hurry, Kent. In the car. - Get us out of here.
去死吧 去死吧
Die! Die!
已正式起诉马库斯·绍特 并将其收押
Marcus Salter has been charged and is remanded into custody.
牢里灯火通明
With all the lights on.
很好
Good.
现在你有时间了
Well, now you've got a bit of free time...
这是什么
What's this?
还记得那个犯罪现场调查员莉兹·佩珀吗
Remember that SOCO, Lizzie Pepper?
这是她电♥话♥号♥码
That's her number.
这是干什么 你不能...
Why? What... What? I mean, you can't...
她喜欢你 又是单身
She likes you and she's single.
你问她要的
You asked her?
-反正你不会去要 -当然不会
- Well, you weren't going to. - No.
就是去喝杯东西
Well, just have a drink.
给她打个电♥话♥ 没准你们会有很多共同语言
Give her a ring. You might have lots in common.
我知道你是出于好意
I know you're trying to be nice,
但这真的超出了你的职责所在
but, really, this is way beyond your remit as sergeant.
我的生活自己能打理好
Erm... I can manage my own life.
别把电♥话♥号♥码弄丢了
Don't lose that number.
我费大劲要来的
I worked hard for that.
谁喝了我的牛奶
Who has been using my milk?
没人碰过你的牛奶
No-one touches your milk.
是蓝色的豆奶
It's soya and it's blue.
那是我染的 但那也没用
I dye it blue, but it makes no difference,
因为还是有人在偷喝
because someone is still stealing it.
莱拉 只是牛奶罢了
It's just milk, Lara.
你们都是小偷
You're all thieving bastards!
下次我会往里面放老鼠药
Next time, I'm putting rat poison in it!
-你看起来很开心 -电影之夜嘛
- You look happy. - Movie night tonight.
可怜的女人 晚安
Poor woman. Night-night.
梅根
Meg,
是这样 我给我家朱蒂定了个水疗
listen, I've booked my Judy a bit of a spa day.
她肯定不想一个人去
She won't want to go on her own
我知道你们之前一起度周末玩得很愉快
and I know you enjoyed your weekend away together.
去那家"都柏林" 棒极了
Take that Dublin. It was fantastic.
你能跟她一起去吗
Would you mind going with her?
巧克力全身护肤 我求之不得
Chocolate body wraps? Bloody hell, yeah, I'd love to.
谢了 我是想让她忘了检查的事
Thanks. She needs something to take her mind off the scan, you know.
你还好吗
Yeah. What about you?
-再见 艾德 -再见 晚上愉快
- Good night Ed. - Cheerio. Have a good evening.
你今晚有安排吗
Are you doing anything tonight?
乔 这位是查理·克洛斯
Joe, this is Charlie Cross,
《开膛手杰克的遗言》的作者
author of Jack The Ripper: The Last Word.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
这是乔治·科利尔
And this is George Collier,
《开膛手杰克的真实身份》的作者
author of Jack The Ripper: His True Identity.
你好
Hello.
这是乔
This is Joe.
乔虽没写过书 但他是个忠实读者
Joe hasn't written a book, but he is an avid reader.
你擅长哪方面
What's your area of expertise?
我对板球略知一二
Well, I know a bit about cricket.
体育啊 很好
Sports? Good.
那些"球"就传给你了
We'll bat those your way.
乔很有黑♥马♥的潜质
Joe could be a bit of a dark horse.
他或许能助我们略胜"大英博物馆"队一筹
He might give us a slight advantage over the British Museum.
他们上网查答案作弊
They cheat with the Internet.
这种比赛不就为了好玩吗
Isn't this supposed to be for fun?
输了就不好玩了
It's not fun when you lose.
好 竞答现在开始
OK. Now, let's get this quiz on the track.
-你还没把队名写下来吗 -没有
- Have you not put the team name down? - No.
-你要去哪儿 -买♥♥东西 我没牛奶了
- Where are you going? - Shop. I don't have any bloody milk.
我是不会帮你买♥♥巧克力的
And, no, I won't get you any chocolate.
在烹饪过程中
What is the name given to
用于包裹鱼或肉的羊皮纸称作什么
the parchment paper used to wrap fish or meat during cooking?
油羊皮纸 两个L 一个T 油羊皮纸
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表