剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
You're one of those risks.
如果我在他们面前丢了脸或受了质疑
If I'm undermined, if I'm second-guessed in front of them,
这一切都付诸东流
I lose all of that.
我没想让你为难
I meant to cause no embarrassment.
你要是查到什么信息 比如说
If you have any information, like, for example,
历史上发生第二宗凶案的先例 先来告诉我
an historical precedent of a second murder, you tell me... first.
好的 乔
Yes, Joe.
长官
Sir.
后悔了吗
Having second thoughts now?
从你给他证件的一刻 他就成了怪物
The minute you gave him a laminated ID you created a monster.
他就是还在适应罢了 小障碍
He's settling in, that's all. Speed bumps.
你很清楚 他这人就是天马行空
He's out of the box and you know it.
他没出格 不会再发生这种事了
He's under control. It won't happen again.
你看看录像
I want you look at the footage
看你能否认出那个跛足的人
and see if you recognise the man with the limp.
不认识
I don't know him.
确定吗
Are you sure?
再仔细看看 这很重要
Look it again properly. It's important.
有什么可看的 说不认识就不认识
What's the point? If I don't know him, I don't know him.
监控录像里的人很可能杀了你所有同事
The man in the CCTV may have murdered everyone you worked with.
你不想帮忙吗
Don't you want to help?
我一个跛子都不认识 好吗
I don't know any cripples, OK?
很高兴你找回状态了
Good to see you're back to your old self.
这房♥子还真是个堡垒
This place really is a fortress.
但那个疯子还是进来了
Still, a maniac got in.
好恐怖
Scary.
我敢说凶手是本·绍特请进门的
Bet the killer knocked and Ben Salter knew him.
自己引狼入室 再多的锁也白搭
All the locks in the world won't help if you invite your killer in.
就像吸血鬼 还得有人邀请才能进门
That's like vampires. You have to invite them in.
然后他们就吸干♥你♥的血
And then they bleed you dry.
这里得换楼梯了
This place is going to need new floors.
真可惜 部分楼梯才做了翻修
It's a shame. Some of it's been recently restored.
有木工来干过活儿
A carpenter's been working here.
锤子
Hammers.
锤子
Hammers.
卓斯科先生
Mr Driscoll?
-我是钱德勒探长 -我是迈尔斯警长
- DI Chandler. - And DS Miles.
怎么
Yeah?
想问你几个关于本·绍特的问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions about Ben Salter.
那事啊 真令人震惊 难以置信
Oh, God. Shocking. I can't believe that.
即使在这一带也算是惨案了
It's awful, even for round here.
你最后见到绍特先生是什么时候
When did you last see Mr Salter?
凶案当天
Day of the murders.
对 我上午在那边
Yeah, I was there in the morning.
真让人想不通啊
I just can't get my head around it.
你那天注意到什么反常现象了吗
Did you notice anything unusual that day?
没有...
No. Um...
我当时在修理楼梯
I was working on the stairs.
没 一切都很正常
No, everything seemed fine.
-当晚你在哪 -在家
- And where were you that night? I was at home.
有谁能证明吗
Anyone who can vouch for that?
没有 我自己住
No. I live alone.
介意我们检查一下你的工具吗
Do you mind if we examine some of your tools?
没问题 你们要看哪个
Yeah, of course. Which ones do you want?
锤子
The hammers.
是因为凶手...
Because the killer...
行啊
Yeah.
我没了工具没法工作
I can't work without my tools.
我们会尽快还你
We'll return them to you as soon as we possibly can.
有件事
There was something.
绍特先生要求整栋房♥子
Mr Salter wanted the whole place
都用传统材料和技术修缮
doing with traditional materials and techniques
之后却在安保系统上花了大钱
and then he went and spent a fortune on security,
翻修窗锁和报♥警♥器
on window locks and alarms,
虽然这些都没什么问题
even though they weren't in keeping.
-这是为什么 -因为他很害怕
- Why would he do that? - Because he was scared.
长官 我们知道本·绍特是怕谁了
Sir. Sir, we know who Ben Salter was afraid of.
谁
Who?
去年他曾出庭
Last year he had to go to court.
为一起本地帮派抢劫儿童案作证
He was summoned as a witness to a mugging of a kid by a local gang.
六名帮派成员被定罪 作为少年犯入狱
Six of the gangers were found guilty and sent to young offenders.
帮派头目叫威尔基
The gang leader was known as Wilkie.
他服刑完毕后 回家却发现
He served his sentence and returned home to find
他的地盘已经被敌对帮派夺走
that his turf had been taken over by a rival gang
他被迫离开了那里
and he was forced out of the area.
他有复仇的动机 也有前科
He has motive, revenge and a history of violence.
这是乔姬·福克斯的主页
Georgie Fox's page.
是学校组织去希佛堡郊游时拍的
That's a school trip to Hever Castle.
乔姬旁边就是威尔基
And that's Georgie, sitting next to Wilkie.
威尔基心怀怨恨 而乔姬放他进了门
Wilkie has a grudge. Georgie lets him in.
干得好 去找到威尔基
Good work. Let's find Wilkie.
你们就是不放过我 是吗
You'll never let me forget, will you?
就因为我有前科 一有案子你们就来找我
Because of my history, every time there's a crime you look me up.
为什么总让我为多年前的事受惩罚
Why do I have to keep answering for what happened years ago?
从统计学讲 你有再犯的可能
Statistically, you're likely to re-offend.
-乔姬·福克斯 -她怎么了
- Georgie Fox. - What about her?
是你朋友
Good friend is she?
是个阴郁的贱♥人♥
She's a dark-sided bitch.
毕业后再没见过她
I haven't seen her since school.
她为本·绍特工作
She worked with Ben Salter,
同事还有斯图尔特·米德尔顿
Stuart Middleton,
艾登·哈里斯
Aiden Harris
和阿奇·裴尤
and Archie Pugh.
不
No.
你们不能把这事栽在我头上
I won't let you put my name on that.
你对本·绍特有怨恨
You were angry at Ben Salter.
他把你的团伙 你的小帝国毁了
He put an end to your gang, your little empire.
你被人逼走
You were forced out and washed out,
沦落到伦敦最底层
went to the arse-end of London
你想报复他
and you wanted revenge.
因此你让乔姬·福克斯放你进门
So you got Georgie Fox to let you in
然后大开杀戒
so you could kill 'em all.
不 我不恨本·绍特 他对我有恩
No! I don't hate Ben Salter! I owe him everything!
冷静
Calm down.
丹尼尔 坐下
Daniel, sit down.
坐吧
Go on.
你刚才的话什么意思
Tell me what you mean.
我本来活不到现在
I should be dead by now.
我家所有男人都死于街头
All the men in my family have died on the streets.
没有一个活过二十一岁
No-one ever made it to 21.
我以为那也是我的宿命
I thought that was my destiny, too,
所以也去混帮派
so that's the way I lived my life.
之后我失去了帮派
Then I lost my crew.
搬离了那里
I moved away.
找到份工作 遇到个女孩
I got a job. I met a girl.
而现在 我的孩子即将出世
And now... I've got a baby on the way.
我上周生日
It was my birthday last week.
我二十二了
I'm 22.
本·绍特并不怕在法庭上指证我
Ben Salter wasn't afraid to stand up to me in court.
他挽救了我的人生
He saved my life.
-你相信救赎吗 -信
- Do you believe in redemption? - Yeah.
谁都能改变人生 柳暗花明
Anyone can change their life for the better...
但歹徒除外
just not criminals.
艾德
Ed?
谢谢你过来
Oh, er, thank you for coming.
你有什么发现吗
You found something?
历史上的前车之鉴
A warning from history.
你刚逮捕了本·威尔基 但是小心
You've just arrested Ben Wilkie but beware.
拉特克里夫公路凶杀案中 有个无辜的人自缢
An innocent man hanged himself because of the Ratcliffe murders.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
警方逮捕了约翰·威廉姆斯
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表