剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
That's what I'm hoping.
摩根
Er, Morgan?
我们这就找人送你回家
We're just gonna get someone to drive you home.
有劳了
Oh, thank you.
你送我好吗
Er, can you take me?
当然可以
Course he can.
转个弯就到了 去吧
She's only round the corner. Go on.
正好休息二十分钟 透透气
Take 20 minutes, get some fresh air.
行
Fine. Erm,
迈尔斯 那这边你负责了
I'll leave you in charge, Miles.
早等着这一刻了
The moment I've been waiting for.
我去拿钥匙
I'll just get my keys.
迈尔斯
Miles.
别在查案子的时候牵线搭桥
You can't match make during a murder.
谁牵线搭桥了 反正我没有
Who's matchmaking? I'm not.
目击者要你送她回家
The witness asked you to take her home.
也许她觉得跟你合得来
Maybe she senses a rapport with you.
也许她想在别的地方和你单独聊
Maybe she'll talk to you alone, away from here,
说些在我面前不会说的事
and say something she wouldn't mention in front of me.
好吧 你讲得有点道理
OK, you may have a point.
我的道理多得是 你该多问问我
I'm full of them. You should ask me more often.
我知道不该让你这么大的官送我回家
I know I shouldn't ask an officer of your rank to ferry me home,
我只是觉得你很可靠 有安全感
I just feel I can trust you. I feel safer.
这没什么
It's erm... it's no problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
你憋气能憋多久
How long can you hold your breath for?
三十秒吧 然后脸就彻底红了
Hm... 30 seconds? Then I go really red.
就是啊
Yeah.
看上去不会像是死了 不是吗
You wouldn't look dead, would you?
你喜欢玩板球吗
You like cricket?
那些是我爸爸的
Oh, they belonged to my dad.
他对我说关于生活的一切
He told me that everything I needed to know about life
都可以通过板球学到
could be learned through cricket.
跟我父亲的观点很像
My father had much the same idea.
-喝绿茶吗 -好的 谢谢
- Green tea? - Er, yes, thank you.
你什么都没看到
You didn't see that.
是什么
What was it?
本来应该是纸包鳕鱼
Er, it was supposed to have been cod en papillote,
不知哪出了错 纸着火了
but something went wrong and the paper caught fire
然后整个都烧着了
and the whole thing went up in flames.
我野心勃勃 可惜厨艺平平
I have great ambitions but I'm a terrible cook.
这道菜不好做
Well, it's not an easy dish.
好吧 这道菜挺简单的
All right, it's a really easy dish.
今晚之前我还觉得是不会出岔子的
Until tonight I thought it was foolproof.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说我是第二个说见到妖怪的人
Um, you said I was the second person to describe seeing a bogeyman.
没错
Yes.
可第一个女孩萨莎·洛伍德被杀了 是吧
But the first girl, Sasha Lowood, was found dead, wasn't she?
是的
Yes.
那当时是谁说见到妖怪了呢
So who gave you the description that time?
有一个人活下来了
Um, well, there was a... there was a survivor.
怎么 凶手没发现吗
What, did the killer not know they were there?
她藏在了床底下
She hid under her bed.
是个孩子吗
She's a child?
你看 我才是那个
You know, I'm the one who's...
应该提问的人
who's supposed to be asking the questions.
抱歉 我的工作也是这样 习惯了
Sorry. It's my job too, so... second nature.
你为什么会做心理咨♥询♥师
So, er... why did you become a counsellor?
我的洞察力一直都很强
I've always had a very clear perception.
人们来找我
Um, people would come to me
我帮他们理清思路
and I would help them achieve clarity
克服生活中的难题
to overcome the obstacles in their lives.
看来你有天赋
It sounds like you have a gift.
其实
Hm, well,
洞悉别人的想法是一剂爱情毒药
knowing what people are thinking is a curse in a relationship.
没人能对我撒谎
No-one can lie to me...
也就留不住任何人
so no-one stays.
你撒谎吗
Do you lie?
只对自己撒谎
Only to myself.
那是...
Erm, that'll be, um...
我派了一个警员过来守着这里
I arranged for an officer to watch over the house.
应该是他
That'll be him now.
没这个必要 我...
Oh, it's not necessary to, I'm...
没事 我想让你睡得安稳 所以
No, I want you to sleep easy, so...
我该走了 谢谢你的茶
I should go. Thank you for the tea.
谢谢你能坦陈相待
Thank you for being honest.
酗酒妨害治安不是常有的事吗
Drunk and disorderlies are ten a penny,
这次有什么特别
why is this one so interesting?
显然 他穿了身化妆舞会的服装
Apparently he's wearing some sort of fancy-dress outfit.
逮捕他的警员觉得他符合我们嫌疑人的特征
The arresting officer thought he might fit our profile.
天啊
God.
他穿的是紧身衣吗
Is he wearing tights?
没错 紧身衣和披风
Tights and a cape, yeah.
披风会看起来像肩上扛着袋子
Well, a cape could look like a bag over your shoulder.
没错 可我们要找的是狡猾的杀人犯
Yeah, but we're looking for a calculating killer,
不是醉鬼 我们这是捞救命稻草
not a drunken lout. We're clutching at straws.
-凶手还逍遥法外 -而且还不会收手
- Our killer's still out there. - And he's not finished yet.
开夜车了吗
Long night?
到站的时候告诉你
I'll let you know when it's over.
我都迫不及待了
I'm dying to get this one started.
今早听到不少议论
There's been a lot of talk this morning,
那些耳根子比较软的人都说
among our more susceptible members of staff,
死者是被吓死的
about fear being a cause of death
因为还不能确定死因
simply because it's not clear how she was killed.
有可能被吓死吗
Is it possible to die of fright?
在信奉诅咒和魔法的文化中
Oh, it's a well documented phenomena
能查到这类现象的记录
in cultures where there's a strong belief in curses and hexes.
是死于心脏病突发吗
So you die of what, a heart attack?
理论上来说 恐惧引发的死亡
Theoretically, death after fright
可能源于突发的心律失常
could occur from a sudden cardiac arrhythmia.
还有一种可能是迷走神经受到过度刺♥激♥
Or, alternatively, from the heart being slowed or stopped
导致心跳变慢或停止
by overstimulation of the vagus nerve.
这个过程要多久
How long does this process take?
应该会很快
Most likely to be quick,
不过我们得先做尸检
but we need to exclude other causes...
排除其他死因
by starting this post-mortem examination first.
好了 先从拍照和称体重开始吧
OK, well, let's start by photographing and weighing the body.
你想在这儿等着 还是去吃早饭
Do you want to wait for this or do you want to get some breakfast?
我们去吃早饭吧
Let's eat now.
我看到了
I can see it.
我敢说死因是窒息
I'm willing to guess cause of death was asphyxia.
1938年 日本 津山事件
1938. Japan. The Tsuyama Massacre.
都井睦雄杀了他的祖母
Mutsuo Toi killed his grandmother,
然后切断了村庄的电源
then he cut the electricity to his village
又杀害了三十个人
and killed 30 more people.
例子很多 但都说明了同样的问题
More examples, but they all make the same points.
杀戮犯都极度远离社会
The spree killer is profoundly alienated from his society.
他的动机是报复 他要告诉每一个人
His motive is revenge, he wants to show everyone
他没那么好对付
he's a powerful force to be reckoned with.
这些杀戮犯最终都自杀或被警♥察♥击毙吗
And these spree killings end in suicide or suicide by police?
凶手大开杀戒
The killer embarks on the spree
就是因为对他而言 他的生命已终结
because, as far as he's concerned, his life is over.
杀戮是终场游戏 他没想活下来
The spree is the end game and he expects to die.
如果他活了下来 也不是他的意愿
If he survives, it's not because he planned it that way.
晚点再听你汇报 行吗
We'll save the homework for later, shall we?
我们的曼图斯专家来了 正在接待处等着
Our Mantus expert has arrived and is waiting in reception.
还有几句话 如果你有时间的话
Erm, a quick word, if you can spare a moment?
说吧
Of course.
这工作你是怎么干下去的 乔
How do you do this job, Joe?
你是怎么承受重压
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表