剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
Give me one good reason why I should keep you on the team.
快说 我凭什么不开除你
Come on, give me one good reason!
因为我是个笨蛋
Cos I'm a dickhead
非要失去了才懂得珍惜
who can't appreciate what he's got until it's gone.
你就是这么跟伊娃说的吗
Is that what you said to Eva?
是
Yeah,
但你比她宽容多了
but you're more forgiving than she is.
冷静点
Calm down.
给你最后一次机会
Last chance.
-别让我后悔 -谢谢
- Don't make me regret it. - Thank you.
-蠢蛋 -别打我有伤的耳朵
- Bloody idiot. - Watch my bad ear!
诺瑞呢
Where's Norroy?
我看不到她
I can't see her.
她刚刚就在这边
She was just through here.
借过
Excuse me.
她刚刚在跟一个金发男人聊天
She was talking to a blonde guy.
长得不错 穿蓝色衬衫
Good-looking. Blue shirt.
-看不到他 -我也是
- Can't see him. - Can't see him either.
去找她
Find her!
-我去厕所找 -借过
- I'll check the loos. - Excuse me.
我是钱德勒探长
This is DI Chandler.
麻烦你定位一下诺瑞探长的手♥机♥
I want you to track the location of DI Norroy's phone.
斯库利街
Scully Street?
这边 斯库利街 快走
This way. Scully Street, come on!
史特宾街 史特宾街
Stubbings Street! Stubbings Street!
就在这边
I'm pretty sure.
-在哪里 -就在尽头
- Where is it? - At the end.
克斯蒙街
Costermongers.
-这边走 -在左边
- This way. Down here. - On the left.
不对 不对
No, no, no, no!
从这边走
It's down this way.
警♥察♥
Police!
她在哪里
Where is she?
去找她
Find her!
你对她做了什么 快说 她在哪
What have you done to her? Come on, where is she?
曼塞尔
Mansell!
昏过去了
Unconscious.
天啊 米娜 米娜
Oh, Jesus, Mina! Mina? Mina?
有警官受伤
Police officer down.
-亲爱的 -克斯蒙街28号♥
- Darling? - 28 Costermongers Street.
-能听见我说话吗 -长官 找到了
- Can you hear me...? - Sir, we've found her!
她昏迷不醒 可能被下药或下毒
No, she's passed out, either drugged or poisoned.
-没事的 -快点过来
- It's going to be all right. - Just get here, will you?!
撑住 撑住啊 米娜
Just... just hang in there. Please, Mina.
乔
Joe.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
能让让吗
Can I get in there, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
能把眼睛睁开吗
All right, can you open your eyes for me?
睁开眼睛 你叫什么名字
Open your eyes. What's your name?
她是警♥察♥ 好好照顾她
She's police. Look after her.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
这可不是阿司匹林 标记不对
They're not aspirin. You can tell by the markings.
-这是什么 -洛喜普诺
- What is it? - Rohypnol.
[洛喜普诺: 俗称迷♥奸♥药 强效镇定剂 可催眠]
他那么帅的男孩子怎么还要用
Well, why would a good-looking boy like him
迷♥奸♥药把女孩拐回来
need roofies to bring a girl home?
因为他想对她们下手
Because of what he wants to do with them.
长官 来看这个
Sir! You've got to see this.
看我找到了什么
Look what I've found.
隐藏摄像头 他录了很多这种录像
It's a hidden camera. He's got a whole load of these movies.
这是我们进来了
That's us coming in.
-睡得好吗 -昨晚就我一个人睡好了
- Sleep well? - Only one who did last night.
这是在尼尔森的电脑上找到的
This is from Nelson's computer.
星形纹身
Star tattoo.
一号♥被害人
Victim number one.
这可能就是我们的艾格尼丝
This could be our Agnes.
我们知道你昨晚做了什么
We know what you did last night.
是吗
Really?
某个人 不知道是谁 给那位侦探下了药
Someone, you don't know who, drugged your detective.
我见到她时 她一副情愿 顺从的样子
When I met her she appeared willing and compliant.
她想快活一下 我也没有异议
She wanted to party and I had no problem with that.
我并没有强迫她跟我回来
I did not coerce or force her to accompany me.
我有洛喜普诺纯属巧合
The fact that I have Rohypnol in my home is coincidental,
那是我以前在国外买♥♥的处方药
as it is an old prescription, obtained abroad,
旅行失眠的时候吃
to help me sleep when I travel.
你电脑上那些女孩的录像又是怎么回事
And what about the girls on the computer, the recordings?
你找到那些东西很激动吧
I can see that you're excited by what you found,
但你仔细看过那些录像吗
but did you actually look at the films closely?
那些姑娘看起来难过吗 不高兴吗
Do those girls look distressed? Do they look unhappy?
更重要的是
More to the point,
她们有人报案说我强♥奸♥了吗
did a single one of them report a rape?
她们什么都不记得 怎么报案
How can they when they don't remember it?
我没强♥奸♥她们
There is no rape.
你也看见了 她们连衣服都没脱
You can see they're not even undressed.
这个女孩死了
This girl's dead.
-她没死 -我们有她的尸体
- No, she isn't. - We have her body.
我跟她告别的时候她还好好的
Well, she was fine when I said goodbye to her.
她的死与我无关
I had nothing to do with her... dying.
她叫什么名字
Tell us her name, then.
露西·胡珀
Lucy Hooper.
我不杀人
I don't kill them.
头儿 我找到露西·胡珀了
Boss? I've found Lucy Hooper.
他们正带她过来
They're bringing her in now.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不用这么快就回来
You didn't need to come back so soon.
我睡一觉就好了
I slept it off. I'm fine.
我对曼塞尔的行为负全责
I take full responsibility for Mansell's behaviour.
我们不该把你弄丢了
We should never have lost you.
我不怪曼塞尔 我怪迈尔斯
I don't blame Mansell. I blame Miles.
什么 迈尔斯昨晚都不在啊
What? But Miles wasn't even there.
正是这样 他本该去的
Exactly. He should have been there.
我们缺了一个人
We went out a man down
就因为他累得不能履行警长的职责
because he was too tired to fulfil his duties as sergeant.
他太太刚生了个孩子
He's got a new baby.
我们两个都选择把工作放在第一位
I made a choice, as you did, to put this job first.
我们没有家事可作为借口
We don't have families providing us with excuses
提前下班或是多休息
to go home early or take extra time off.
如果他因为家事而不能全力投入工作
If his family means he can't give you 100 percent, then
那就该把他调到不那么累的岗位上去
a transfer to a less demanding post is appropriate.
露西 能告诉我这个人是谁吗
Lucy, can you tell me who this man is?
是达蒙
Yeah. That's Damon.
你怎么认识他的
How did you meet him?
在灰鸦酒吧认识的
I met him in The Hooded Crow.
他很幽默 我们喝了几杯
He made me laugh. We had a few drinks.
你也知道是怎么回事
You know how it goes.
-然后你们就过夜了 -不是那样的
- And you spent the night with him? - No, not like that.
我的酒被人下了药 我不舒服
My drink got spiked and I felt ill
达蒙带我去他家照顾我
and Damon took me back to his and looked after me.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
他没强♥奸♥我
He didn't rape me.
你的脖子怎么了
What happened to your neck?
达蒙说我在他家摔倒了
Oh, Damon said I fell in his flat.
没事的
It's nothing.
你摔到脖子了
What, you fell on your neck?
倒回去
OK, rewind it.
暂停
Pause it.
他不是强♥奸♥犯 那是什么
OK, well, he's not a rapist. What is he?
更奇怪的东西
Something stranger.
我觉得他给那些女孩下药
I think he drugs the girls
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表