剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
《白教堂血案》
第二季 第一集
男厕
2010年伦敦东区警♥察♥奖颁奖大会
巴肯档案 伦敦黑帮 科雷双胞兄弟
下集预告
恭喜你 长官 真不错
Congratulations, sir. Well done.
长官 不来点吗
Don't you want some, sir?
-免费的 -真不赖
- It's free. - This is great.
喝完一瓶又送来一瓶
As soon as you finish one, and they replace it with another bottle.
我都不知道马尔他还产酒
I didn't know they made wine in... Malta.
你准备获奖感言了吗
So, have you prepared a speech?
我知道我要说什么
Well, I know what I'm gonna say.
你会向谁致谢吗
Are you going to mention any names?
会提几个
A few.
那你会提到我对破案的贡献吗
Will you be making reference to my own part in the investigation?
我都不知道你为什么坐在这儿
'Ey? I don't even know what you're doing here.
我是受邀而来
I'm a guest.
这颁奖会请的是警♥察♥ 侦探
Well, this is for the police, for detectives.
你又不是侦探 没资格坐在这儿
You're not a detective. You have no place on this table.
我的侦探头脑不比你们差
I'm as much a detective as any of you.
只要我用心 没有破不了的案子
I can solve any crime I put my mind to.
是啊 宅在家里的大侦探
From the comfort of your armchair, yeah.
拜托各位 今晚已经够难熬的了
Gentlemen, please. Let's not make a long night feel even longer.
脸上沾了鸡蛋和培根的妞儿叫什么
'Ey, what d'you call a bird with egg and bacon on her face?
不知道 你说该叫什么
Dunno, What do you call a bird with egg and bacon on her face?
餐妞
Caf'.
要知道我虽然表面冷落你
You should know that, despite appearances,
但心里还惦记着你
I still have your best interests at heart.
官场的事我懂 长官
I understand the politics, sir.
你还喜欢当探长吗
You still enjoying your time as DI?
我喜欢破奇案 来者不拒
I'd enjoy the challenges - if there were any.
说真的 乔 你安于当侦探吗
Seriously, Joe, are you satisfied being a detective?
没案子可大展拳脚
There's nothing to do.
只有些家庭纠纷 持刀伤人
A few domestics, Saturday night kebab shop stabbings,
开膛手之后一直没大案
that's been it since the... Ripper.
我要闷死了
I'm inert.
不久就会有大案送上门
Another big case will find you soon.
做好准备
Be ready.
是 长官
I will be, sir.
我说错什么了吗
Did I say somethin' wrong?
只是玩笑话 没别的意思
It was only a joke. I didn't mean anything by it.
一直都看你不顺眼
Never did think your face fit.
卡泽诺总警督的团队是勤勉的典范
..And no-one has worked harder than DCI Cazenove's team.
是他们给了首都空前的安宁
Thanks to them, the capital is safer now than it has ever been.
我十分荣幸地将本此大会的最高嘉奖
It gives me great pleasure to award our highest commendation
授予卡泽诺总警督
to DCI Cazenove.
克里斯托弗·罗斯总警督
DCI Christopher Ross has,
多年来献身警务 工作成绩斐然...
after many years of dedicated and valuable service...
打扰下 我只是想恭喜你
Excuse me? I just wanted to say congratulations.
你的工作很了不起了 令人钦佩
What you've done is impressive. It's truly amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
钱德勒探长吗
DI Chandler?
你知道我啊
Oh, you've heard of me?
不就是你 让开膛手跑了
You're the man who failed to catch the Ripper.
出于兴趣 我看过你的调查报告
Look, out of interest, I reviewed your investigation.
你做得无懈可击
I couldn't fault anything you did.
谢谢你 这对我意义重大
Thank you. That means a lot.
他逃走真是太遗憾了
It's a bloody shame he got away.
下面颁发英勇奖
This is an award for bravery.
雷·迈尔斯警长
Detective Sergeant Ray Miles.
-你们警长上去了 -好样的 警长
- Your sergeant's up. - Go on, Sarge!
我就简短说几句
I'll keep this short and sweet.
开膛手刺中了我的肝脏
I got stabbed in the liver by the Ripper,
我差点流血而死
and I nearly bled to death.
我能活下来
I'm standing here now
是因为当时我的探长留了下来
because my DI stayed with me,
救了我的命
and saved my life.
他本可去追犯人 逮捕他
He could've given chase, made the arrest
破了这惊天大案 可是他没有
and solved the case of a lifetime, but he didn't.
他留下来救我
He stayed by my side.
而正是因此 我们受到惩罚
And for that, we're punished.
被安排在最后一桌 靠着垃圾桶
Stuck right at the back on the last table, next to the bins.
我忍♥不住会想
See, I can't help thinking,
要是他不顾我的死活
if he'd have let me die...
去抓捕罪犯 去抓住开膛手
..and made the arrest and gone on to catch the Ripper,
他会坐在前排 放着香槟的这桌
he'd be sitting at the front here, where the champagne is.
救警长的命怎么还成了错误决定了
Since when is saving your sergeant's life the wrong decision?
多谢好意 这奖我不要
So, thanks for this. But no, thanks.
我这就搭个车回我们那桌去
And now I just need to catch a bus back to my table.
-晚上有报♥警♥电♥话♥吗 -没有 抱歉
- Was anything called in overnight? - Nothing, sorry.
你们都没有工作可做吗
Haven't you got any work to be getting on with?
活儿都干完了
We're all up-to-date.
你该学会享受清闲的日子 放松一下
You should learn to enjoy these moments, take it easy.
来 检查这些卷宗
Here y'are. Review the files.
看有没有要收尾的工作
Have a look around, see if there's... any tidying to be done.
你想让我们装忙吗
You want us to look busy for the sake of it?
我是想让你们严阵以待
I want you to be ready for action.
打起精神
Sharp.
钱德勒探长
DI Chandler.
我知道了
I see.
不用不用 我们马上过去
No, no, no. We'll be right there.
-有案子 -家庭纠纷吗
- We've got one! - What, a domestic?
-不 河里有浮尸 -自杀吗
- No, it's in the river. - Not a suicide?
如假包换的凶杀案
A bona fides whodunit.
迈尔斯
Miles?
我想感谢你昨晚的发言
I just wanted to thank you for what you said last night.
我怎么想的就怎么说
Well, it's just the truth as I see it.
但我并不知道你对我救你...
Yes, but I didn't know you felt so strongly...
那么感激
about what happened.
-对我那么感激 -就是喝高了多说了两句
- About me. - It was only a speech after one too many.
又没要对你以身相许
It doesn't mean we're engaged or anything.
你们好 进来 不用拘束
Hello. Come in. Make yourself at home.
-什么情况 -挺吓人的
- So, what have you got for me? - Something gruesome, I'm afraid.
别担心 我现在扛得住了
Don't worry. Nothing bothers me now.
死者在水里泡了好几周
He's been in the water for a good couple of weeks.
被鱼啃过 死者是男性 六十多岁
The fish have been at him. Male, 60-plus...
胸部有大面♥积♥穿透伤
large, penetrating wound in the chest,
几条肋骨不见了
a couple of ribs missing,
心脏被切碎 只剩下一点
and the heart has been cut to pieces, very little left.
还有这里 头骨被狠狠地敲开
And here... the skull has been cracked open quite violently -
丢了一大块
large portion missing.
他的大脑也...不见了
And the brain... well, has gone.
这次尸检要费点事了
I'm gonna need a bit longer with this one.
尸体毁成这样 取证怕会很困难
Can't make any promises, given the body's condition.
-迈尔斯 你还好吧 -我得去透透气
- Miles, are you okay? - I need some air.
已经确认迈尔斯警长是惊恐发作
We now know that DS Miles suffered a panic attack.
可能是被刺伤产生创后压力而引发的
Probably caused by post-traumatic stress, because of the stabbing.
我们可以一起帮他振作起来
Now, we can, as a team, help him back on his feet,
给予他理解和同情...
and by showing understanding and compassion...
我抢到了你的桌子
I had first dibs on your desk.
滚蛋 你们这帮臭小子
Yeah, yeah, you bloody hyenas!
你个老娘娘腔
Ah, you big Nancy boy!
-继续说 别被我打断 -好
- Well, carry on. Don't let me stop you. - All right.
首先要确定死者身份
Our first task is to identify the victim.
尚不知道DNA数据库是否有他
We don't know if he's on the DNA database yet,
他在水中泡了太久 取不到指纹了
and he's been in the water too long for us to get any prints.
牙齿记录呢
What about dental records?
他没牙 戴的假牙
The victim had no teeth. He wore dentures.
-我去查失踪人口 -好
- I'll check missing persons. - Good.
于此同时
In the meantime...
可以用这个查
we can use this.
这是手工定制的
They're handmade.