剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
查明她最后的行踪对我们很重要
It's important we establish her last movements.
那很简单 她五分钟前在泡茶
Ah, that's easy. She was making the teas five minutes ago.
艾拉
Ella!
棒极了 我妈派警♥察♥来带我回家了
Oh, great, my mum's sent the Jesus Police to bring me home.
她还活着 我的被害人理论不成立了
She's alive, so there goes my victim theory.
她不是被害人 但她的身份可能更有趣
She isn't a victim, but she might be something more interesting.
-是什么 -导火索
- What's that? - The trigger.
你变了一些
You've changed a bit.
对 那是很久之前了
Yeah, well, that was a while ago.
那之后发生了不少事
A lot's happened since then.
艾拉 我们知道撒旦建筑师
Ella, we know The Devil's Architects
发生过多次变化
have been through several incarnations.
是因为你他们才解散的吗
Were you the reason for any of their splits?
我 不是的
Me? No.
没有其他乐队成员嫉妒你和道格的关系吗
Was no other band members who are jealous with your relationship with Doug?
我可不是洋子
I'm not a Yoko.
[约翰·列侬的妻子 被视为披头士解散的罪魁祸首]
有其他人来约过你吗
Any other guys trying it on, asking you out?
男生总会来碰碰运气
Well, there's always going to be lads having a go,
特别是几杯下肚
especially after a few drinks.
不 我指对你着迷 为你疯狂的男人
No, I mean like really obsessed. Really crazy about you.
内森
Uh... Nathan.
他是个什么样的人
Tell us about him.
他是我以前工作的巧克力店的老板
He was my boss at this chocolate shop I worked in.
我们相处的很融洽
And we got on really well,
等我意识到他爱上了我已经太晚了
and it was too late before I realised he was completely in love with me.
那天内森留了个信封给我 打开一看
Nathan had left an envelope out for me and when I opened it,
里面是一张共进晚餐的邀请信
I saw it was an invitation to dinner.
我去找他 想拒绝他
When I went to tell him that I wasn't interested,
却发现他准备了一桌丰盛的晚宴
he'd prepared this huge meal with...
还有鲜花 香槟和蜡烛
flowers and champagne and candles.
我知道他喜欢我
I mean, when I knew he liked me,
但搞得那么隆重 太诡异了
but it was so full on, it was weird.
当我说不喜欢他时
When I told him I wasn't interested...
他整个人都变了
he changed.
-怎么个变法 -他不再是内森了
- How did he change? - He wasn't Nathan anymore.
完全成了另一个人
He became someone else.
内森爱上了艾拉 但被拒绝了
Nathan was in love with Ella but she rejected him,
他很受伤 于是瑟莱斯特出现了
and in response to that trauma, Celeste took over.
她给下一个女孩服了春♥药♥
She gave the next girl a love potion
想让她爱上内森
to make her fall for Nathan.
但她用的春♥药♥是斑蝥素 女孩被毒死了
But the love potion was cantharidin and the girl died.
之后另一个分身麦克斯出现了
So then another personality, Max, took over
肢解了尸体
and disposed of the bodies.
两个分身不停地先诱后杀
This cycle of seduction and death goes on and on
而内森自己毫不知情
while Nathan has no idea.
会不会死者都是他店里的员工
What if all the victims worked in his shop?
有可能
Could be,
我还是不信他杀了四个女孩
but you still can't kill four girls
-却什么都不记得 -你先走
- and not remember anything. - After you.
我去开门
I'll get that.
别管了
There's no need.
我们已经打烊了
We're closed.
那我去让他们离开
I'll tell them to go away.
好吧
Ok.
安娜
Anna?
别让我等太久
Don't keep me waiting.
-有什么事吗 -警♥察♥ 请开门
- Can I help you? - Police. Can you open the door, please.
-内森呢 你老板在哪 -他在楼上
- Where's Nathan, where's your boss? - Oh, he's upstairs.
-他给你吃什么了吗 -我们在吃晚饭
- Has he given you anything to eat? - We're just having dinner.
她吃过东西了 带她检查一下
She's eaten. Get her checked out.
-出什么事了 -跟莱利警官走
- What's going on? - Go with DC Riley.
-你们是谁 安娜呢 -请冷静先生
- Who are you? Where's Anna? - It's all right, sir.
我是钱德勒探长 他是迈尔斯警长
Er, DI Chandler. This is DS Miles.
你是内森·默瑟隆吗
Are you Nathan Merceron?
是 怎么回事
Yes. What's going on?
请坐
Please, take a seat.
我想问你几个问题
I want to ask you some questions.
什么问题
About what?
这些甲虫 你是从哪弄来的
These beetles, where did they come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
你不记得自己把它们买♥♥来吗
What, you don't remember getting them?
不记得 我有...记忆缺失
No. I suffer from... blackouts.
我会记不起一段时间 甚至几天的事
I lose time. Sometimes days.
什么都不记得
I don't remember anything.
这种情况经常发生
It happens a lot.
还有其他怪事发生吗
Has anything else happened that you can't explain?
楼下店里的墙上挂着一幅画
Well, there's this, er, picture down in the shop.
我讨厌那幅画
I hate it.
我都扔掉好几次了
I've tried a few times to throw it out,
可我一发作它就又跑回来
but when I black out it reappears,
重新挂在墙上
back on the wall.
我知道自己不对劲
I know there's something wrong with me,
脑子有问题
with my head,
可我一直很害怕 不敢去查明病因
but erm, I've been too scared to find out what it is.
你们知道
You know.
你们知道我失忆期间做了什么 是吗
You know what I do when I black out, don't you?
我们正在调查四个女孩被杀的案件
We're looking into the murder of four girls
我们在泰晤士河里找到了她们的尸体
whose bodies were found in the Thames.
四个...女孩
Four... four girls?
请让开
Please.
我不知道这玩意为什么在这儿
I've no idea why this is here.
把刀放下 放下
Put that down. Put it down!
我爱那些女孩
I loved those girls,
我不知道她们为什么都消失不见了
and I never knew why they all disappeared.
告诉我 我做了什么
Tell me... what have I done?
你毒死了她们
You poisoned them.
然后你处理了她们的尸体
And then you disposed of the bodies.
不 不
No. No.
内森 听着 你需要帮助
Nathan... Nathan, listen, you need help.
-不 -你的失忆
- Oh, no. - These blackouts...
你怎么帮我
How can you help me?
你能让那些女孩活过来吗
You can't bring the girls back.
内森·默瑟隆 我以涉嫌谋杀的罪名逮捕你
Nathan Merceron, I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder.
你们不能抓我 我不是内森
You can't arrest me. I'm not Nathan.
那你是谁
Well, who are you, then?
麦克斯
Max.
你撒谎
You're lying!
等等 麦克斯
Wait. Max.
麦克斯 听着
Max, listen.
麦克斯 不 等等 等等
Max, no! Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我得知道那些女孩的名字
I need to know the names of the girls.
如果你告诉我 我就能帮内森了
If you help me, I can help Nathan.
你们只想把他送进监狱
You just want to send him to prison.
不 不是这样的 不要
No, no, no, no, no! No!
内森病得很严重
Nathan is very ill.
他不会进监狱的
He won't go to prison.
他会在医院得到治疗
He'll get help and treatment in hospital.
你帮不了他的 太迟了
You can't help him. It's too late.
不要
No! No, no!
-告诉我那些女孩的名字 -内森
- Tell me the girls' names! - Nathan!
-我得知道她们的名字 -内森
- I need to know the names of the girls. - Nathan!
我必须知道她们的身份
I have to know the girls' names!
内森 告诉我名字
Nathan, tell me their names!
他死了
He's gone.
不管他是谁 我们还得确认死者身份
Well, whoever he was, we still need to identify the victims.
答案一定就在这店里
The answer has to be in here somewhere.
分身不许内森丢掉这幅画
Nathan wasn't allowed to get rid of the picture.
肯定有什么意义
It must have meant something.
这画描绘的是济慈的一首诗
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表