剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
She used to sing in our church.
她为什么会离家出走
Why did she leave home?
她痴迷一个乐队 我们为此吵了起来
We argued over her obsession with a band.
叫撒旦建筑师 并不出名
The Devil's Architects weren't famous or
也算不上成功 但是
successful or anything, but...
她就觉得他们很厉害
she thought they were wonderful.
最后一次收到她消息时
Last time I heard from her,
她白天在一家糖果店打工
she was working in a sweet shop by day
晚上会去看他们的演出
and going to gigs at night.
对她这年纪的女孩也算寻常
Well, that's not unusual for a girl of her age.
我六个月没收到她的消息了
I haven't had any contact from her in six months.
我保证 这绝不寻常
That is unusual, I promise you.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
狐狸把手臂丢在了这儿
This is where the fox dropped the arm,
说明这里在它的领地之内
so we know this is part of its territory.
我们以四百米为半径散开
We're gonna fan out in a quarter mile radius
等它出现
and wait for it to appear.
狐狸非常敏捷 准备追跑
This is a fast animal, so be prepared to run.
曼塞尔 莱利 你俩去北面
Mansell, Riley, you go north.
肯特 诺瑞 你俩去西面
Kent, Norroy, you go west.
我们盯着这一带
We'll take this area.
祝你们好运 猎狐愉快
Good luck. Happy hunting.
怎么不和诺瑞搭档
Why don't you pair up with Norroy?
因为她不是我的警长
'Cause she's not my sergeant.
你应该找机会了解她
You should get to know her.
我了解她啊
I do know her.
她做事专业 善于分♥析♥
She's professional and analytical.
那不是挺般配嘛
Well, it's a good match then.
我说 这不是简·奥斯汀的小说
Look, this isn't Jane Austen, you know,
你不能几十年就知道眉目传情
you can't hang around making moo eyes for decades
什么也不说
and not say anything.
有喜欢的女孩 你就得有所表示
You see a girl you like, you say something.
你的探长非常不错
Your DI's very good.
他是很不错
Yeah, he is.
你们那位警长倒不怎么样
I'm not so sure about your sergeant.
探长很信任他
The boss is sure of him.
他们虽然有争吵 但你别搞错了
They might argue, but don't be fooled.
-没什么能将他们分开 -是嘛
- Nothing comes between them. - Really?
-怎么了 -是伊娃
- What's the matter? - Eva.
才走这么一会儿她就想你了
Aw, is she missing you already?
我说我在抓狐狸她不相信
She doesn't believe I'm staking out a fox.
那她以为你在干什么
What does she think you're doing?
找女人
Playing away.
你有吗
And have you been?
才结婚六个月你就出轨
Six months of marriage and you're cheating already?
我偶尔会无聊啊
I get bored.
你这个白♥痴♥
You're a dickhead!
你就是
You are.
真受不了
Unbelievable!
迈尔斯
Miles?
你睡着了吗
Were you asleep?
-小睡一会儿 -站着也能睡
- Catnap. - What, standing up?
警♥察♥的本事
Old Bobby trick.
你听
Listen.
有东西过来了
Something's coming.
在那儿 那边
There! There!
别出声 别把它吓跑了
Keep quiet and try not to scare it.
该死的 它看见咱们了
Damn, it's seen us!
往哪去了
Which way did it go?
跟着迈尔斯走
Follow Miles.
别让它跑掉了
But don't let it out of your sight.
-好 -是 长官
- Okay. - Yes, sir.
曼塞尔 莱利
Mansell. Riley.
从后面包抄 但别靠太近
Go around the back but don't get too close.
是 头儿
Yes, boss!
就在那儿 垃圾桶旁边
There it is, by the bins.
你看见它了吗
Have you seen it?
-就在那边 -这边
- Down there. - This way!
快点 就这儿 就在这儿
Come on, down here. It's down here.
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go!
这边 这边
This way, this way!
就在那儿
There it is!
瞧 那边
Look, over there!
在这儿肯定是找不到了
We're never going to find it in here.
你看那儿 那块板下面
What about there, under that slab?
可能躲进去了
Could be it.
这里面有东西 半掩在土里
I can see something in there. It's partially buried.
太远了 够不着
Quite far in. I don't think I can reach it.
-用这个 -谢谢
- Here. - Oh, thanks.
真是心有灵犀
You read my mind.
抓到了
I've got it.
-通知局里 -我是诺瑞探长
- Call it in. - This is DI Norroy.
封锁这一区 我们发现一处犯罪现场
Seal off the area, we have a crime scene.
别动 我们找到了一只脚
Hold it. We've found a foot.
不错嘛 跑几步路 外加英雄壮举
Good job. Bit of running. Some heroics.
如果我是女的 也会很受打动
If I was a bird, I'd be impressed.
我碰了那只脚
I touched a severed foot.
如果我不马上洗手 会疯掉的
If I don't clean my hands right now, i'm gonna lose my mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们去房♥子里吧 我来封锁院子
Look, I'll seal off the garden if you want to take the house.
好的 走吧 迈尔斯
Right. Miles.
-有人在吗 -当心脚下
- Hello? - Watch your step.
我的妈呀
Jesus Christ!
那是什么味道
Can you smell something?
这里有死掉的东西
Something's dead in here.
有人吗
Hello?
当心
Watch out!
老天
Jesus Christ!
是个陷阱
It's a mantrap.
再多走一步 这些都会砸下来
One more step, you'd have triggered an avalanche.
还是找其它的路吧
Let's find another way.
是药水吗
Potions?
或许是毒药
Or poisons.
那是什么声音
What was that?
搞什么...
What the...?
天呐...
Oh, my...
没事了
It's OK.
你安全了 我们会救你出去的
You're safe now. We'll get you out of here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
谁把你拷起来的
Who did this to you, love?
他是不是还在屋里
Is he...? Is he still in the house?
是我自己拷的
I did this to me.
你说什么
What?
我不会让你们带我走的
I won't let you take me.
我绝不离开
I'll never leave.
绝不
Never.
来吧 亲爱的 咱们...
Come on, darling, let's --
头儿 你们在哪
Boss, where are you?
-曼塞尔 -快把他弄出来
- Mansell! - Get him out!
-把这拿开 -能拿的都拿开
- You take this. - Anything you can.
-小心 小心啊 -曼塞尔
- Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back. - Mansell!
天呐
Jesus!
快出来 快出来
Get out! Get out!
-你们还好吧 -还好 你呢
- You guys all right? - Yeah, we're all right. Are you alright?
我没事 我们快走吧
Yeah, I'm good. Let's get out of here.
别动 我去找医务人员
Just stay there. Okay? I'm gonna get a medic.
-待着别动 -我感觉有点不舒服
- Stay. There. - I do feel a bit funny, mate.
会没事的 别动 好吗
It's all right. Don't move. Okay?
安全评估做完之前我们不能进去
We can't get into the house until there's been a risk assessment.
卫生安♥全♥部♥总这样
Oh, typical health and safety.
又不是坏事 这房♥子就是个杀人机关
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表