剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
《白教堂血案》
第一季 第一集
威尔克斯街
解剖停尸间
凶杀案调查指南
寻求目击者
您能提供线索吗
请知情者联♥系♥我们
凶杀案
8月31日凌晨两点一名女子被捅死
您看到什么了吗
伦敦东区恐怖杀人事件
一女子惨遭分尸
乔来了
Here's Joe.
乔 你好啊
Joe, nice to see you.
你好 见到你很高兴
Nice to see you. Good to see you.
-局长 你好 -你好
- Commander, how are you? - How are you?
所以说乔这样的人是英国警界的希望
And that's why men like Joe are the future of British policing.
那我就松口气了
No pressure there then.
退后
Keep back.
别再靠近了
Do not come any...closer.
听着 我已经警告过你一次了
Listen, you've been told once.
再不听就不客气了
I don't want to tell you again.
我们在社区合作方面应采取大胆的举措
We need bold initiatives in partnership with the communities
以期在一个坚实的管理框架内良好运作
to ensure good practice within a solid management framework.
最终是为了让利益相关人
Ultimately, this is about the effective delivery of
受到有效制裁
sanctions to the stakeholders.
什么是利益相关人
The stakeholders?
五年前 我们就喊他们罪犯
Five years ago we simply called them criminals.
失陪 失陪
Excuse me, excuse me.
-晚安 明天见 -晚安 玛丽
- Night. See you tomorrow. - Night, Mary.
天呐
Oh, my God.
有我呢 亲爱的 你不会有事的
I've got you, love. You're going to be all right.
社区警员布斯菲尔德呼叫总部
PCSO Bousfield to control.
收到请回答
Receiving, over.
收到 玛丽 请说
Receiving you, Mary. Go ahead.
请立刻派支援和救护车
Immediate assistant and an ambulance required
到商业大街附近的老寄宿学校
at the old board school off Commercial Street.
没事了 亲爱的
There you go, love.
上帝保佑
Christ have mercy.
菲茨 咖啡 没加糖
Fitz - coffee, no sugar.
-放了两个茶包 迈哥 -多谢
- Two teabags, Skip. - Thanks.
老样子 麦科马克
Usual, McCormack.
他们就不能挑个好时间死吗
Why can't people die at a decent time of day?
肯特 你自己带"卡布奇屎"了
Got your own crappuccino there, Kent?
好了 什么情况
Right, what have we got?
去穿行头吧 伙计们
All right, let's get suited and booted, boys.
大家都对你赞赏有加啊
All impressed with you in there.
都说你三年就能当上局长
Good money's on you making commander in three years.
过奖了
That's very generous.
这都在计划之中 乔
All part of the plan, Joe.
-是 长官 -随意点
- Yes, sir. - No need to be formal.
这也是你父亲的心愿
It's what your father wanted.
他会为你骄傲的
He'd be proud.
白教堂死了个女人
We've got a dead woman in Whitechapel.
大概就是家庭纠纷
Probable domestic.
-没有探长 警队不太好带 -我去
- No DI. Bit of a rough squad. - I'll take it.
第一次负责凶杀案 有把握吗
You ready to head up your first murder?
-没问题 -好小子
- Absolutely. - Good lad.
只要过了这关 我们就能把你往上调了
Once you've ticked that box we can move you on,
离开基层去总部 那才是你的天下
get you out of the trenches and up to headquarters where you belong.
-我都不知该说什么了 -说声谢谢吧
- I don't know what to say. - How about thank you?
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
太棒了
Excellent.
安德森局长给我们派了个新探长
Commander Anderson's sending us a new DI.
那真不错啊
Oh...good.
我们可净在这儿瞎折腾呢
Cos we don't know what we're doing.
又是个"三♥级♥跳"的
Another fast- tracker.
早知道带上见面礼了
Oh. If I'd have known I'd have made vol- au- vents.
我去通知其他人
I'll tell the others.
打扮得好帅啊
Now that's a good look.
-我是钱德勒探长 -我是迈尔斯警长
- DI Chandler. - DS Miles.
去换衣服吧
We'll get you suited up.
这边请
This way.
死者名叫凯茜·雷恩
The victim's name was Cathy Lane.
四十三岁 有三个孩子 和丈夫分手了
43 years old. Mother of three. Separated from her partner.
早上两点 社区警员发现了她
She was found around 2am by a community support officer.
那时她还活着
Cathy was still alive
不过救护车到的时候
then but by the time the emergency services got to her
她已经死了
she was dead.
-谁认出她的 -我们所有人 走吧
- Who identified her? - We all did. Let's go.
你以前来过凶案现场吗
Have you worked a murder scene before?
我可不是新手
I'm not a virgin, you know.
我也参与了不少...
I've had my fair share -
行 那这对你就是小菜一碟了
Oh, well, you'll be laughing then.
傻大个
Streak of piss.
你好啊 雷
Hello, Ray.
咱们不能老这么见面了
We've got to stop meeting like this.
是啊 中间不横具尸体可就不一样了
Oh, yeah. Wouldn't be the same without a dead body between us.
-早上好 -我是钱德勒探长
- Morning. - DI Chandler.
看到她喉部的刀口没有
Can you see the cuts to her throat?
这边是第一刀
On the side here we have the first incision.
这是第二下 更果断 整整一圈
And there is a second cut, more decisive, right round.
伤口很深
This is a deep one.
看起来一直切到脊椎
Seems to go all the way through to the vertebrae.
你要看一下吗
You want to get a look at this?
没事 不用
No, I'm good.
出血量不多
There's not much blood.
对 看上去没多少 是吧
Yeah I know, it doesn't look like much, does it.
你要以为她是被抛尸在这里
I know what you're thinking, she was dumped
那就错了
but you'd be wrong.
血都在这里
It's all here.
渗进了她的衣服 把她浸透了
It's soaked into her clothing. She's sodden.
奇怪的是没有反抗的痕迹
It's interesting; there's no struggle.
这里有处瘀伤 另一侧更多
There's a bruise here and more on the other side
眼部四周有小的淤血点
with small petechial haemorrhages around the eyes,
这是窒息的表现
suggesting asphyxia.
我认为凶手先是掐她脖子 把她放倒
I think she was strangled first and this is how he dropped her.
这只是根据明显外伤做的初步判断
Just a snapshot based on obvious injuries.
耐心点儿
Patience.
我要这个地区的详图
I want a detailed plan of the area.
菲茨杰拉德和麦科马克去找了
Fitzgerald and McCormack are doing that.
目击者呢
Witnesses.
玛丽·布斯菲尔德 社区警员 这边走
Mary Bousfield, community support officer. This way.
我看到一个男人拿着一把长刀
I saw a man with a long knife.
四十岁以上 深色外套
He was over 40. Dark coat.
一米七七左右
About 5'10".
衣服有型 但挺破旧
Posh but shabby.
-戴了顶滑稽的帽子 -怎么个滑稽法
- Had a funny hat. - Funny how?
就是不太寻常
Funny unusual.
-有帽边 -看清他长相了吗
- Had flaps. - Did you see his face?
很抱歉 我知道警♥察♥不应该哭
I'm really sorry. I know police aren't supposed to cry.
我经常哭鼻子 玛丽
I cry all the time, Mary.
睫毛膏都哭花了
You should see my mascara run.
多谢
Thanks.
让他们送她去医院吧
Let'em get her off to hospital.
凯茜·雷恩饱受虐待
Cathy Lane was a battered woman.
她和丈夫六年前分的手
She split from her partner six years ago.
但两人总为孩子的抚养费争吵
But they're always arguing about money for the kids.
她和别的男人同居 前夫就不愿给钱
You see, he wouldn't pay while she was living with other men.
他们常一喝多了 就大吵一架
They'd have too much to drink, have huge rows.
我们就把他扔进牢里关一晚
We were constantly banging him up in the cells for the night.
有一次 他把一个土豆削皮器插在她头上
Once he stuck a potato peeler in her head.
就那样
Bang, like that.
我就知道她早晚得送命
I always knew we'd find her dead one day.
那男的是谁
Who is this guy?
罗伯·李斯 是个屠夫
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表