剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
And Lester?
还有莱斯特?
I saw him throw her out the car like a rag doll.
我看到他像布娃娃一样把她赶下车
So you what?
那你呢
Round the back of the hospital, I ran him over.
在医院的后面 我把他撞了过去
How many times? I had to be sure.
多少次?我必须确定
And the body? In the water.
和身体?在水里
Wait!
等待!
I just wanted to give her some sort of future.
我只是想给她一些未来
Will you tell her that?
你能告诉她吗?
Did she get the job then, your missus?
小姐 那她找到工作了吗?
No.
没有
Oh.
哦
It's all right. We had a chat. Bad timing, that's all.
没关系 我们聊了聊 时间不好 仅此而已
Still, I don't want her waking up one morning thinking she missed out on something
不过 我还是不想她早上醒来以为她错过了某件事
cos of me, or anything else.
我的cos 或其他任何东西
What's that?
那是什么?
"Where's the rest of it?"
“剩下的呢?”
You what?
你什么?
Oh, just something she said.
哦 只是她说的话
Who?
WHO?
Maggie.
劣质煤
It's my dad.
是我爸
That's what he called it. "Your clobber."
那就是他所说的 “你的家伙 ”
They had a kid together, your dad and Maggie?
他们在一起有个孩子 您的父亲和Maggie?
You've got a kid sister?
你有小妹妹吗
A lass, is it?
小伙子 对吗?
You've got a sister.
你有姐姐
Let's hope she takes after her mam, eh?
希望她能照顾妈妈 是吗?
Have you got any booze? I'll fetch some glasses.
你有酒吗?我去拿些眼镜
Yeah, that's a good idea.
是的 那是个好主意
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表