剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
直接满足要求 不必大惊小怪
Still, Hannah's going to be needing that now, isn't she, now her mother's been murdered.
不过 汉娜现在仍然需要那个 不是她 因为她母亲被谋杀了
Jenny?
珍妮
Jenny Lister's dead?
珍妮李斯特死了吗?
Didn't Simon say?
西蒙没说吗?
He was in quite a rush. I can see why now.
他很着急 我现在明白为什么
Good God.
天哪
Hey, I'm sorry.
嘿 对不起
Were you friends? Different circles.
你是朋友吗?不同的圈子
We only really knew each other through the children.
我们只是通过孩子们真正认识彼此
Yeah, they seem very close.
是的 它们看起来非常接近
Yes.
是
I'm afraid I find the whole thing rather unhealthy.
恐怕我觉得整件事很不健康
Far too wrapped up in each other.
彼此太缠在一起了
And what did Jenny think? Typical social worker...
珍妮怎么想?典型的社会工作者
non interventionism is a way of life.
非干预主义是一种生活方式
She certainly didn't do much to discourage it.
她当然没有采取任何劝阻措施
Simon's away at university.
西蒙不在上大学
Come the holidays, she lets them live in each other's pockets down there.
假期来临时 她让他们住在彼此的口袋里
I'm more old fashioned.
我比较老套
Poor Jenny.
可怜的珍妮
Though I suppose one shouldn't be surprised that it came to violence,
尽管我认为人们对暴♥力♥感到惊讶
the type she's had to deal with.
她必须处理的类型
We were under the impression she worked with children.
我们对她与孩子们一起工作感到印象深刻
But surely you know...
但是你当然知道...
She was the senior social worker in the Elias Jones affair.
她是Elias Jones事件中的高级社会工作者
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up making that noise!
闭嘴发出声音!
Come on, leave her be.
来吧 别客气
Anniversary of her lad's death.
小伙子逝世周年纪念日
She shouldn't have bloody killed him! Come on.
她不应该流血杀死他!来吧
Morning. Morning.
早上 早上
Ah, Kenny, I'm touched. Happy birthday, Joe.
啊 肯尼 我很感动 生日快乐 乔
Is this the best you could do? You had a fiver off Billy.
这是您能做的最好的吗?你比利便宜了
We'll stand you a drink after work. Christen the mug.
下班后 我们请您喝一杯 克里斯汀马克杯
Cheers. Right.
干杯 对
Jenny Lister. 41 years old.
珍妮李斯特 41岁
Social worker. Wild swimming enthusiast.
社会工作者 野生游泳爱好者
According to Billy, she was stunned by a blow to the head,
比利说 她被头部的撞击震惊了
probably with a rock, and then held under the water until she drowned.
大概是用一块石头 然后在水下把她淹死
Elias Jones. Six years old.
埃里亚斯·琼斯 六岁
Drowned in his bath by his mother two years ago this week.
两年前的这个星期 他的母亲淹死在他的浴室里
Jenny Lister was the senior social worker in the case.
珍妮·李斯特 是该案的高级社会工作者
I want to know if we're looking at coincidence or connection.
我想知道我们是在寻找巧合还是联♥系♥
Kenny. Yeah, well...
肯尼xa0是啊
You'll all remember this one. Mattie Jones, Elias's mother.
你们都会记住这一件事 埃里亚斯的母亲玛蒂·琼斯
In and out of care all her life.
一生都在照顾她
She was considered vulnerable, but there was never any sign that she was mistreating her son.
她被认为是脆弱的 但没有任何迹象表明她虐待了儿子
She just seemed to be a bit dim.
她似乎有点昏暗
"Dim"? Oh, I know, pet, you'll get used to him.
“暗淡”?哦 我知道 宠物 你会习惯他的
At the trial, her defense claimed she'd been punished that way herself in a foster home...
在庭审中 她的辩护方声称她自己在寄养家庭中受到这种惩罚
held under the bath water, that she never intended to kill Elias.
抱着浴水 她从未打算杀死埃里亚斯
She had a boyfriend who'd recently moved out.
她有一个男友 最近刚搬出去
The prosecution reckoned Mattie thought if she got rid of the child, the man would come back.
控方认为Mattie认为 如果她摆脱了那个孩子 那个男人会回来的
The jury agreed. DC Whelan?
陪审团同意 DC惠兰?
Connie Masters, Mattie's social worker.
玛蒂的社工康妮·马斯特斯
Jenny Lister was her supervisor at work.
珍妮·李斯特 是她的上司
After the trial, there was an internal inquiry.
审判后 进行了内部调查
Jenny was completely exonerated. "Exemplary practice" was the phrase used.
珍妮被完全免责 “示范性做法”是使用的短语
Connie didn't come out of it so well.
康妮不是那么出色
"Significant failings" were found in her handling of the case.
她处理此案时发现“重大失败”
The press hung her out to dry.
媒体把她晾干了
Will someone finish the story?
有人会完成这个故事吗?
She lost her job, her marriage broke up, she miscarried during the trial.
她失业 婚姻破裂 在审判期间流产
And then she disappeared.
然后她消失了
Not even the tabloids could find her.
甚至小报也找不到她
They can't have been looking very hard.
他们不可能一直很努力
That was community liaison on the phone.
那是电♥话♥上的社区联络
It turns out Connie Masters has been signing on under her maiden name in Blyth.
事实证明 康妮·马斯特斯 一直以她在布莱斯 的娘家姓氏签约
They had her followed. She's living in Barnard Bridge.
他们跟随了她 她住在巴纳德桥
Half a mile away from where Jenny was killed.
离珍妮被杀的地方半英里
Right. Joe, with me.
对 乔 和我在一起
Kenny, Jenny Lister reported her bag stolen last week.
珍妮·李斯特 肯尼 报告说 她的包上周被盗了
I want you to get on to your friends in Central, see if there's anything to it.
我希望您结识中环的朋友 看看是否有事
And the rest of you, I want to know everything there is to know about her.
其余的人 我想知道关于她的一切
Likes, dislikes, politics, hobbies, allergies the lot.
喜欢 不喜欢 政♥治♥ 爱好和过敏
This must be it.
一定是这样
Potter's Ground.
波特的地面
Connie Masters? Who are yo
康妮大♥师♥?你是谁?
Northumbria and City CID. We'd like a word.
诺桑比亚和城市CID 我们想要一个字
Inside.
内
Alice, you stay out here.
爱丽丝 你待在这里
Murdered?
被谋杀?
Christ.
基♥督♥
You didn't seem surprised, police on your doorstep.
您似乎并不感到惊讶 警♥察♥就在您家门口
Were you expecting us?
您期待我们吗?
Why should I be?
我为什么要这样
What, you think I killed her?
什么 你以为我杀了她?
Bloody perfect.
血腥的完美
My ex forwards my mail.
我的前任转发了我的邮件
The usual, you know...
平常你知道...
Bills, bank statements. Death threats.
票♥据♥ 银行对帐单 死亡威胁
I thought maybe that's why you'd come, cos he was worried about us.
我以为也许是您来这里的原因 因为他担心我们
Death threats, because of Elias Jones?
由于埃里亚斯·琼斯 的死亡威胁?
Anniversaries stir things up.
周年纪念激发了一切
That why you didn't want the neighbors seeing us?
那就是为什么您不希望邻居看到我们?
I changed my name. I live here very quietly.
我改了名字 我很安静地住在这里
I give them no reason to be curious about me.
我没有理由对他们感到好奇
So when did you last see Jenny? First Thursday of last month.
那你上次见珍妮是什么时候?上个月的第一个星期四
I was in town, signing my divorce papers.
我在城里 签署了离婚文件
I bumped into her outside the prison.
我在监狱外撞到她
She was with a colleague, young, fresh faced.
她和一位同事在一起 面目年轻
Reminded me of how I used to be.
让我想起了以前的样子
And where were you yesterday morning between eight and 10:30?
你昨天早上八点到十点三十分在哪里?
I have spent two years trying to put myself back together piece by little piece,
我花了两年的时间试图将自己一点一点地重新组合起来
so that me and Alice can have a life worth living.
这样我和爱丽丝就可以过上值得生活的生活
Do you think I would risk losing that? Do you think I would risk losing her?
您认为我会冒失去这个风险吗?你认为我会失去她吗?
I think I know how I would feel having to carry the can
我想我知道必须携带罐子会感觉如何
while the boss walks away smelling of roses.
老板走开时闻到玫瑰的味道
Jenny Lister was a brilliant social worker.
珍妮·李斯特 是一位出色的社会工作者
She didn't get me the sack.
她没有把我解雇
I did that on my own.
我自己做的
I've read the internal investigation.
我已经阅读了内部调查
You claimed to have sent emails, asking for help, asking for a reduction in your caseload.
您声称已发送电子邮件 寻求帮助 要求减少案件量
Jenny said she never received them.
珍妮说她从未收到过
She probably didn't. The system was always crashing.
她可能没有 系统总是崩溃
"Overwhelmed," that was the word you used.
“不知所措”是您使用的词
You were going under and your boss never even noticed.
你快要破产了 老板甚至都没注意到
I should have asked for help earlier.
我应该早点寻求帮助
I shouldn't have been so desperate to impress her.
我不应该如此迫切地打动她
So no hard feelings?
所以没有难过的感觉吗?
Despite having lost your career, your marriage and a baby.
尽管失去了事业 但您的婚姻和婴儿
Hey. Who's that?
嘿 那是谁?
Jemima.
洁玛
I'm having a baby sister. Are you, now?
我有一个小妹妹 是你吗
Her father.
她的父亲
You're going to help Daddy and Zoe choose a name, aren't yo
您将帮助Daddy和Zoe选择一个名字 不是吗?
Yesterday morning?
昨天早上?
Between eight and 10:30?
在八点到十点三十分之间?
Here.
这里
Then I dropped Alice off at school.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表