剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
We were looking at blastresistant casings.
我们正在寻找防爆外壳
I'm an engineer.
我是个工程师
Not much about sewage here, Mr. Gower. Eh?
高尔先生 这里的污水处理不多 ??
Now...
现在...
have you ever seen this man before?
你以前见过这个人吗?
No. No?
不 不?
Something you said this morning.
你今天早上说的
You said Sergeant Macken
你说麦肯上士
had been honking his horn and the bins thing.
一直在鸣喇叭和垃圾桶的东西
He'd been watching you, had he?
他一直在看着你 对吗?
All the time, everything we did.
一直以来 我们所做的一切
It was after we got the restraining order, you see.
您知道 这是在我们获得限制令之后
Macken wasn't allowed within 100 meters,
麦肯 在100米之内被禁止进入
so he found other ways to intimidate us.
所以他找到了其他吓to我们的方法
He'd just sit there with his video camera.
他只是带着摄像机坐在那里
He filmed you?
他拍了你吗?
Oh, he was a cracker of an ex, that man.
哦 他是那个男人的前任薄脆饼干
Great loss. Very sad.
损失很大 很伤心
He's a bully, your friend. I'm sorry, but it needs saying.
他是个恶霸 你的朋友 对不起 但是需要说
Ah, well, not when I knew him.
嗯 不是我认识他的时候
So, what are we gonna do with Gower? Are we gonna charge him?
那么 我们将如何处理高尔?我们要起诉他吗?
This...
这个...
That's not enough.
这还不够
So this bloke on the digitape.
因此 这在手指上令人♥大♥跌眼镜
He was charged at the Ten Thousand March
他被指控在一万三月
on evidence gathered by Stuart Macken.
根据Stuart Macken收集的证据
I called him yesterday,
我昨天打电♥话♥给他
left a message with him to come in.
给他留言了
He never showed up.
他从未露面
As you can see from my hilarious timetable.
从我热闹的时间表中可以看到
Douglas Peter Cranham, age 31.
道格拉斯·彼得·克兰纳姆 年龄31岁
Of course, I could have told you this earlier,
当然 我本可以早点告诉你
if you didn't keep pushing me out.
如果你不一直把我赶出去
Well, don't look so stunned.
好吧 看起来不要那么震惊
Just cos she's shown a bit of initiative.
只是因为她表现出了一些主动性
Dougie Cranham? I wondered about him.
道吉·克兰纳姆 ?我想知道他
Did you work with him? Yeah, he was one of the gang.
你和他一起工作吗?是的 他是帮派之一
Course, he was never the kind to stop for a pint.
当然 他从来都不是一个品脱的人
We all thought he was taking holy orders.
我们都以为他正在奉命
Does he have a girlfriend?
他有女朋友吗?
You're joking, aren't you?
你在开玩笑吧?
Course, he took it very hard when he got laid off.
当然 下岗后他非常努力
Well, we all did.
好吧 我们都做到了
When was that?
那是什么时候?
Last year.
去年
Dougie turned it into World War Three.
道吉把它变成了第三次世界大战
He starts picketing head office,
他开始纠察总公♥司♥
out there, in his old uniform.
在外面 穿着他的旧制♥服♥
He should have kept his head down.
他应该低着头
Six months later, I got my old job back.
六个月后 我恢复了原来的工作
But not Dougie? Nah, no chance.
但是不是道吉吗?不 没有机会
He lost his house. He didn't like that.
他失去了房♥子 他不喜欢那样
He was last heard of living in a tent.
最近有人听说他住在帐篷里
Ma'am. Building society confirms
夫人xa0建筑协会确认
they repossessed Cranham's house in February,
他们在二月份收回了克兰纳姆的房♥子
after he defaulted on his mortgage.
在他拖欠抵押贷款之后
Is he signing on at least?
他至少签了名吗?
No. He's got about ? in his current account.
不 他有事吗?在他的往来帐户中
Seven? He withdrew ?00 last Tuesday.
七?他上星期二撤回了00
Where from? Cash point in Warkworth.
从哪里来?沃克沃思的现金点
Right, Hol, get onto Forensics. Please.
是的 霍尔 上法医 请
Anything at all to connect Cranham to the attack on Macken's house.
一切都可以将克兰纳姆与对麦肯家的袭击联♥系♥起来
I'm going to meet Joe.
我要去见乔
Ma'am?
老板娘
Plus we'll need an application to extend Brian Gower's custody.
另外 我们需要一个应用程序来扩展Brian Gower的监护权
Either that or let him go.
要么要么让他走
OK. Ma'am, the letter I gave you?
好 太太我给你的信
Haven't read it, pet. Busy, busy, busy.
没读过 宠物 忙 忙 忙
Right, look. Look, watch this.
对 看xa0看 看这个
If it's still there tomorrow night, I'll take a little peek.
如果明天晚上仍然在那儿 我会偷看一下
But if it's gone...
但是如果消失了...
Ma'am, I'm not going to change my mind.
夫人 我不会改变主意
Hol...
老公
...there are some things we don't do in anger.
...有些事情我们在生气时不做
Douglas Cranham. There. Number 9.
道格拉斯·克兰纳姆 那里 9号♥
Mortgaged up to his neck. Daft sod.
抵押他的脖子 傻瓜草皮
Why not rent? It's a foot on the ladder.
为什么不租?这是在梯子上的脚
Yeah, well, why do people have to do that?
是的 那么 为什么人们必须这样做?
It's the dream.
这是梦想
I had a dream like that once. I woke up screaming.
我曾经做过这样的梦 我尖叫着醒了
So, this Cranham...
所以 这个克兰纳姆...
loses his job, loses his house.
丢了工作 丢了房♥子
You think maybe it was him who threw the petrol
你认为也许是他把汽油扔了
bomb at the demo? It crossed my mind.
在演示中炸♥弹♥?我想了
Macken suspects Cranham?
麦肯犯罪嫌疑人克兰纳姆?
Even saw him do it.
甚至看到他都这样做
Then what? He launches his own investigation.
那呢xa0他展开了自己的调查
Surveillance. Video tapes.
监视 录像带
Tells noone at work.
告诉任何人在工作
I mean, why should he?
我的意思是 他为什么要这么做?
These are the same pillocks who've
这些都是那些
got him picking up phones for a living.
让他捡电♥话♥为生
Cranham realizes there's a copper after him.
克兰纳姆意识到他身后有铜
So what does he do? Follows Macken home?
那他怎么办?跟着麦肯回家吗?
Chucks another petrol bomb, this time straight through the kitchen window.
扔下另一个汽油弹 这次直接穿过厨房♥的窗户
It's possible.
这是可能的
Single man in his thirties, you just don't buy into a street like this.
三十多岁的单身男人 你只是不买♥♥这样的一条街
Hey, is that a neighbor?
嘿 是邻居吗?
Excuse me. Miss!
对不起 小姐!
Can we ask you a few questions about Douglas Cranham?
我们能问您几个关于道格拉斯·克兰纳姆的问题吗?
There you go.
妳去
How's the stracciatella? Oh, try if you like.
葡萄球菌怎么样?哦 请尝试
No, you're all right, we've just had lunch.
不 您没事 我们刚吃了午饭
Postprandial snack. He eats like a bird.
餐后小吃 他吃得像只鸟
Well, he is a bit thin.
好吧 他有点瘦
Steady on.
稳定
Lena Holgate?
莉娜·霍尔格特 ?
That's right.
那就对了
DCI Vera Stanhope.
DCI Vera Stanhope
DS Joe Ashworth.
DS乔·阿什沃思
We were hoping to have a word with your young man.
我们希望和您的年轻人谈谈
My...? Douglas Cranham?
我的...?道格拉斯·克兰纳姆 ?
Dougie?
道吉?
You lived together at number 9 Rawlinson Close?
您在一起住在罗林森街9号♥吗?
Your neighbors remembered you.
你的邻居记得你
Nothing for you to worry about, pet.
宠物 让您无后顾之忧
Oh. I've not seen Dougie for a few weeks now.
哦 我已经好几个星期没见过Dougie了
He's working ever so hard up the coast.
他在海岸上努力工作
He can't come down as often as he'd like.
他不能像他想要的那样经常倒下
We're saving up, you know.
我们正在节省 您知道
For the baby? That's right.
为了宝宝?那就对了
What sort of work?
什么样的工作?
Same old crew. At the power plant.
同样的老船员 在电厂
We checked out Dougie's phone records.
我们检查了Dougie的电♥话♥记录
You spoke ten days ago?
你十天前说过吗?
Was it? Right.
是吗xa0对
I was just letting him know I was OK.
我只是让他知道我还可以
And how did he seem?
他看起来怎么样?
Same as ever. You know.
与以往一样 你懂
He's no good on the phone, to be honest.
老实说 他的电♥话♥不好
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表