剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
It's all right. I don't expect you to thank me.
没关系 我不希望你感谢我
Anyway, who cares?
无论如何 谁在乎?
No harm sending them haring off in the wrong direction.
毫不伤害 使他们朝错误的方向前进
Billy, I wanted to ask,
比利 我想问
those burns on Stella's hand?
斯特拉手上的那些灼伤?
Is there any chance they could have been caused
有没有可能导致他们
by spilling acid in an experiment or...?
通过在实验中洒酸还是...?
No. No. The damage was too general.
不 不 损坏太笼统了
She was exposed to heat.
她受热了
Heat? Or fire.
热?还是火
No, no.
不 不
I'm in the way, aren't I?
我在路上 不是吗?
Douglas Cranham is wanted by the police
道格拉斯·克兰纳姆被警方通缉
in connection with an incident at
与某事件有关
Newcastle City Hospital late last night.
纽卡斯尔市医院昨晚深夜
Cranham also wanted by police
克兰汉姆也被警方通缉
in connection with an unrelated arson attack
与无关的纵火袭击有关
is thought to have attacked a teenage girl
被认为袭击了一名少女
who was recovering in hospital.
谁正在医院康复
The victim's condition is described as critical.
受害者的状况被描述为严重
Oh, hi!
啊 你好!
Lucky you caught me, as a matter of fact.
幸运的是 事实上您抓住了我
I just nipped back for a shower.
我只是回去洗澡
I just wanted to reassure you.
我只是想让你放心
We will find him, the man at the hospital,
我们会找到他 医院的那个人
just in case you happen to see the news or...
以防万一您偶然看到新闻或...
How is she?
她怎么样?
Well... we lost her for a bit.
好吧...我们失去了她一点
The doctor says she's one hell of a fighter...
医生说她是个斗士
Well, her own dad may have given up on her, but...
好吧 她父亲可能已经放弃了她 但是...
I heard someone say on the radio the other day, what was it?
那天我听到有人在广播里说什么?
Better to live humbly for a cause
为了事业而谦卑地生活
than to die nobly for one.
而不是为了一个人而高尚地死去
Stuart...
斯图尔特...
...couldn't seem to manage either in the end.
...似乎最终都无法管理
DEMOCRACY IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT
民♥主♥不是观众的运动
I meant to say, that website you made such a fuss about.
我的意思是说 您对这个网站大惊小怪
I got a colleague to chase up the details for you.
我有一位同事为您提供详细信息
That's good.
非常好
I'd appreciate it, however, if you'd let me field
不过 如果您愿意让我去拜访 我将不胜感激
any further questions that you may have.
您可能还有其他疑问
How long has she had this?
她吃了多久了?
Do you know, I couldn't say?
你知道吗 我不能说?
Is it all right if I borrow it?
如果我借钱可以吗?
Brian!
布莱恩!
That was the hospital.
那是医院
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
Where's my dad?
我爸呢
Welcome back, pet.
欢迎回来 宠物
Where's my dad?
我爸呢
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
Ma'am? Joe?
老板娘xa0乔?
How soon can you raise an army?
你多久可以组建一支军队?
Stella Macken.
斯特拉·麦肯
I was her form teacher a few years ago.
几年前 我是她的形式老师
Aye, her mam said how good you've been to her over the years.
是的 她的妈妈说这些年来你对她有多好
Pity you didn't see fit to mention this the last time we spoke.
遗憾的是 您上次发言时没有提及此事
You never asked.
你没问过
And she's even been up here to stay, I gather.
我什至她甚至都在这里待着
Yes, just once in a while
是的 只是偶尔
when her home life went up in smoke.
当她的家庭生活烟消云散时
Her father and that fella what was his name?
她的父亲和那个家伙他叫什么名字?
Gower?
高尔?
They were cracking heads every two minutes.
他们每两分钟开一次头
This is where they met,
他们在这里见面
isn't it, right here in this cottage? Correct?
不是吗 就在这间小屋里吗?正确?
Who? Stella and Dougie Cranham.
WHO?斯特拉 和道吉·克兰纳姆
What difference does it make?
有什么区别?
Tell her, Joe.
告诉她 乔
We've been working on the assumption
我们一直在假设
that Dougie Cranham had some sort
道吉·克兰纳姆 有某种感觉
of grudge against Sergeant Macken.
对麦肯警长的仇恨
Whereas now we have to ask ourselves
鉴于现在我们必须自问
whether Cranham was targeting Stella all along.
克兰纳姆是否一直都在瞄准斯特拉
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那样做?
But the good news is the second attack,
但好消息是第二次袭击
the attack at the hospital last night, backfired.
昨晚在医院的袭击事件适得其反
You see, instead of killing Stella, he shocked her back to life.
您知道 他没有杀死斯特拉 反而震惊了她
So, she's all right. Oh, aye.
所以 她很好 哦 对了
She's fine.
她很好
Not quite up to visitors yet, so don't go rushing over.
尚未完全取决于访客 所以不要着急
That is good news. As you can imagine,
这是个好消息 可以想像
I'm wanting to speak to her myself.
我想跟她自己说话
Just tell us where he is.
告诉我们他在哪里
One word, this whole circus will go away.
一言以蔽之 整个马戏团将消失
I told you, he's on his way to Europe.
我告诉过你 他正在去欧洲
Barcelona, right, I forgot.
巴塞罗那 对 我忘了
Such broad horizons for a man without a passport.
对于没有护照的男人来说 视野如此广阔
I didn't know that.
我不知道
She just drove off.
她开走了
Aye, middle of her shift.
是的 在她轮班中
Where is she going?
她去哪?
If I knew that...
如果我知道...
Look, she seemed pretty frantic.
看 她似乎很疯狂
I'm guessing either she's going for a drive or...
我猜她是要开车还是...
Or she's meeting Cranham.
或者她正在见克兰纳姆
Dougie drew Stella's portrait, and all.
道吉 画了斯特拉 的画像 以及全部
Did you know that?
你知道吗?
Did he?
是吗
Very romantic.
很浪漫
No, it wasn't. Well,
不 不是 好
Well, it might have been in Stella's head, but I didn't see any harm in it.
好吧 它可能在Stella的脑海中 但是我没有发现任何伤害
She's 18. She's your expupil.
她18岁 她是你的罪魁祸首
All grown up, that one, trust me.
所有人都长大了 那个 相信我
Besides, you know, Dougie's not so easy to pin down.
此外 您知道 Dougie很难确定
Oh, did you not know, pet?
哦 你不知道吗 宠物?
He's engaged to be married to a woman in the city.
他订婚要嫁给这个城市的女人
No.
没有
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
He's not the marrying type, is he?
他不是结婚类型 是吗?
OK, honey.
好的 甜心
Not long now.
不久之后
Does she know that you're behind her?
她知道你在她身后吗?
Eight years in surveillance.
监视八年
I'm the invisible man here.
我是这里的隐形人
Listen, just don't let her out of your sight
听着 只是不要让她看不见
cos with any luck she'll lead us right to him.
因为运气好 她会带领我们走向他
Oh, hang on.
哦等一下
Where are you going to now?
你现在要去哪里
The march last month.
上个月的游♥行♥
Stella was there with you and Cranham.
斯特拉和你和克兰纳姆在一起
Yes, that's right.
是的 这是对的
And you lot had us penned in like cattle.
而且 您让我们像牛一样被压倒了
You and Cranham were cautioned, and not Stella. Why?
您和克兰纳姆被警告过 而不是斯特拉 为什么?
Because her father, Sergeant Macken, was there on duty,
因为她的父亲麦肯中士在值班
and he saw his daughter, saw her in the heat of battle.
他看到了他的女儿 在战斗中看到了她
So what did he do?
他做了什么?
He went in and he fished her out.
他走进去 把她捞了出来
Right. Nice for some.
对 对某些人来说很好
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表