剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Since when? Since first thing this morning.
从何时起?自从今天早上第一件事
It was your advice that swung it, apparently. I never said a word!
显然 这是您的建议 我没说一句话!
Yeah, well, that's not how she tells it. Oh, no...
是的 那不是她所说的 不好了...
I was just talking, you know. Didn't expect her to listen. Nobody else does.
我只是在说 你知道 没想到她会听 没人能做
Ah, I see. She looks up to you.
知道了xa0她仰望你
What? She must get it from me.
什么?她必须从我这里得到它
Hey! Does this mean she'll get a discount, like, on her shopping?
嘿!xa0这是否意味着她将在购物中获得折扣?
Very funny. Come on. See you tomorrow.
非常有趣 来吧 明天见
Take it away. I'd rather be hungry than ill.
把它拿开 我宁愿饿也不生病
Margaret Kinsdale?
玛格丽特·金斯代尔?
I've... some things of yours.
我...你的一些东西
Just put them here, shall I?
只要把它们放在这里 好吗?
I know that one. My dad gave you that, did he?
我知道那个 我爸爸给你的 对吗?
Hector's lass?
赫克托的夫人?
Well!
好!
Vera. I don't think we ever met.
薇拉xa0我认为我们从未见过面
How's he getting on?
他过得怎么样?
Oh, he died, couple of years back.
哦 几年前他死了
Good turnout?
投票率好吗?
Not really.
并不是的
No. Well.
不用了
It's just odds and ends. But... he hung onto them all these years.
这只是个零头 但是...这些年来他一直迷上了他们
He was all heart, was Hector.
他全心全意 是赫克托
Well, I'd best, um...
好吧 我最好 嗯...
What happened? Mm?
发生了什么?嗯?
To the old place?
到老地方了吗?
I'm living up there myself, actually.
实际上 我自己住在那儿
Aye. He said you'd end up there.
嗯xa0他说你会在那里
Did he?
是吗
How d'you manage? Oh...
您如何管理?哦...
Hanging on, you know. Well, he got that wrong, at least.
等一下 你知道 好吧 至少他错了
How did you meet my dad?
你是怎么认识我父亲的?
Spanish City.
西班牙城市
I used to sing there Monday nights, quiet nights, drum up a bit of a crowd.
我曾经在星期一晚上 安静的夜晚在那儿唱歌♥ 鼓鼓点人群
And there was Hector, smoking those God awful fags of his.
那里有赫克托 抽烟那些上帝可怕的恶行
I knew what he was about, but I couldn't help myself.
我知道他的意思 但我无能为力
A week later I'm out of my sister's place and I've moved in with him.
一周后 我离开了姐姐的家 和他一起住了
Six... Six months passed,
六个...六个月过去了
middle of winter...
冬季中...
and I find this beige skirt stuck behind the washing machine.
我发现这条米色裙子卡在洗衣机后面
"What's that?" says I. "Oh." That shrug of his. "My daughter's."
“那是什么?”xa0我说 “哦 ”xa0他的耸耸肩 “我的女儿 ”
And I looked at him. "What daughter?"
我看着他 “什么女儿?”
Well, we... The minute you had that trouble of yours,
好吧 我们...您遇到麻烦的那一刻
that fella you were going with, what was his name?
你要去的那个家伙 他叫什么名字?
Peter. Peter. Of course.
彼得xa0彼得xa0当然
What happened there? Died? Oh...
那里发生什么了?死了吗xa0哦...
Mm.
嗯
"Maggie, Maggie, Maggie," he says, "Out, out, out."
“玛姬 玛姬 玛姬 ”他说 “出去 出去 出去 ”
Hector and his little jokes.
赫克托和他的小玩笑
There was no reasoning with him.
他没有理由
"And take your clobber with you."
“带上你的垃圾 ”
That's what he called it. "Your clobber."
那就是他所说的 “你的家伙 ”
Still. It was a relief, in the end.
仍然 最后 这是一种解脱
I'd never have had the strength to leave him on my own.
我永远也没有力量独自离开他
What was your name again? Vera.
你叫什么名字?薇拉
Vera. Of course.
薇拉xa0当然
It's hard for me to think of that house without him in it.
我很难想像没有他的那所房♥子
I find it hard, and all.
我觉得很辛苦
Where's the rest of it? Mm?
其余的在哪里?嗯?
Where's the rest of it?
其余的在哪里?
Do I look like the duty sergeant?
我看起来像值班士官吗?
Ma'am. What?
夫人xa0什么?
From the police doctor. Look. Your Mrs. Culham took quite a beating.
来自警♥察♥医生 看 你的库勒姆太太痛打了一下
Heavy bruising to the upper torso, two fractured ribs.
上半身青肿 肋骨断裂
We tried calling you.
我们尝试给您打电♥话♥
Sexual assault? Why d'you ask?
性侵犯?你为什么要问?
Well, I was just thinking, you know, a dirty weekend.
好吧 我只是想 一个肮脏的周末
Maybe Marty got a little bit rough?
也许马蒂有点粗糙了?
Ah, no. No evidence.
啊不xa0没有证据
Some of these injuries go back, what? Years.
这些伤害中的一些会回去 是什么?年份
I spoke to the doctor myself.
我自己和医生谈过
Did she tell her who did this?
她有没有告诉她是谁做的?
No, of course not. Right.
不 当然不 对
Oh, Kenny. Guthrie's not picking up his phone.
哦 肯尼 Guthrie没有拿起他的电♥话♥
Go up to his place. Ask him again, where was he the night of Niall Culham's murder?
到他的位置 再次问他 尼尔·库勒姆 被谋杀的那天晚上在哪里?
Anyway, where have you been? Oh... possible witness.
无论如何 你去哪儿了?哦 可能是见证人
Any use?
有什么用吗?
We'd like to see your clothing from last night, if you'd be so kind.
如果您愿意的话 我们想从昨晚开始看您的衣服
I got rid of them. Threw them out this morning.
我摆脱了他们 今天早上把他们赶出去
Hm.
嗯
Check the bins, please. What? You won't find them.
请检查垃圾箱 什么?您将找不到它们
Mrs. Culham, I'm experiencing some...
库勒姆太太 我遇到了一些...
compassion fatigue, is that what they call it?
同情疲劳 这就是他们所说的吗?
Now, tell me who did this to you. Who hurt you?
现在 告诉我谁对您这样做 谁伤害了你?
Marty, was it?
马蒂 是吗?
No matter.
不管
Wait. No. No. No!
等待 不不不!
No!
没有!
Mrs. Culham, you're going to need my help, whether you like it or not.
库勒姆太太 无论您是否愿意 您都需要我的帮助
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Praying.
祈祷
Well, it's a bit late for that.
好吧 这有点晚了
I'm praying for you.
我为你祈祷
Well, mind I don't get stuck in your teeth, pet.
好吧 请注意 我不会被您的牙齿卡住 宠物
Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee...
冰雹玛丽 充满恩典耶♥和♥华♥与你同在...
Celine not make you breakfast?
席琳不让你吃早餐吗?
Got here straight from the lab. They've been running tests on Shirley's coat overnight.
直接从实验室来到这里 他们整夜都在雪莉外套上进行测试
And? Did they find anything?
和?他们找到了什么吗?
Plenty. Fibres, DNA, blood spatter.
好多xa0纤维 DNA 血液飞溅
Blood? What, hers? No.
血液?什么她的xa0没有
So go on then, whose? Well, that's the weird bit.
那么继续吧 谁呢?好吧 这很奇怪
You remember Lester, Kenny's informant?
您还记得肯尼的线人莱斯特吗?
Oi! Lester!
大爱!ster!
Police! Police! Police! Police! Stay where you are!
警♥察♥!警♥察♥!警♥察♥!警♥察♥!保持你原有位置!
House all clear.
房♥子都清楚了
Quick!
快!
Help! Over here!
帮帮我!在这里!
Not exactly his best profile at a guess.
不完全是他的最佳猜测
Crabs made a bit of a meal of him, I'm afraid.
恐怕螃蟹会把他吃一顿
Any name? Lester.
任何名字?莱斯特
Something about Rasputin, your Mr... Lester!
关于拉斯普♥京♥ 你的先生……莱斯特!
He's called Lester Lester?
他叫Lester Lester吗?
Billy, I'm not aware of his surname. OK?
比利 我不知道他的姓 好?
Jeez, Billy, crack on. When and how?
耶兹 比利 继续前进 什么时候以及如何?
Well, how? Drowned. I'll get a proper look at his lungs when we get back.
好吧 如何?淹死了 我们回来时 我会仔细看一下他的肺
As to when, couple of days. OK.
至于什么时候 几天 好
Maybe less.
可能更少
He made a bit of a night of it. Broken ribs and, to be confirmed,
他做了一个晚上 肋骨断裂 待确认
partially fractured spine. Go on.
脊柱部分骨折 继续
See these? Remains of tire marks. Now I'm guessing...
看到这些了吗?轮胎痕迹残留 现在我在猜...
He was knocked down? And reversed back over.
他被撞倒了吗?并扭转过来
Make of tire? Paintwork?
做轮胎?绘画?
We'll take a look, but he's had a good old swim.
我们来看一下 但是他的老泳很好
Hang on, hang on. I'm not done yet.
等一下等一下xa0我还没搞定
Very clean wound, lower abdomen.
伤口很干净 小腹
It's not very deep, but he'll have felt it. Old or new?
它不是很深 但是他会感觉到的 旧的还是新的?
Put it this way. He was still bleeding from it when he died.
这样说 他死后仍在流血
And your next question is...
你的下一个问题是...
knife wound, same weapon as the one that did for the man on the bridge?
刀伤 和在桥上为那个人做过的武器一样?
And? I'll get back to you on that.
和?我会尽快给您回复
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表