剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
close colleagues of Oliver Barton, whose death they all witnessed.
他们都见证了奥利弗·巴顿 的亲密同事
Ma'am, computer forensics have recovered Oliver Barton's deleted emails.
女士 计算机取证已恢复了奥利弗·巴顿删除的电子邮件
We might have our connection.
我们可能有联♥系♥
I'll see you in a minute.
一会儿见
What, you're not coming?
什么你不来吗
No, you go and charm her first.
不 你先去吸引她
I'm sorry that he killed himself, but I didn't know him that well.
对不起他自杀了 但我不太了解他
Dev didn't talk much about the others?
开♥发♥人员没有过多谈论其他人吗?
He said he had a private self and a soldier self.
他说他有一个私人的自我和一个士兵的自我
He thought he could switch one off and the other on.
他以为自己可以关掉另一个 然后再打开
And when he was on tour?
当他巡演时?
No demands from us on his private self, so he could be all soldier.
我们对他的私人自我没有任何要求 因此他可以成为所有士兵
It must be difficult being away from each other for such a long period of time.
这么长的一段时间彼此很难相处
Him not writing much.
他没有写太多
You got into his email account?
您进入了他的电子邮件帐户?
He did still care about you, Laura. He...
劳拉 他还是很在乎你 他...
He was holding this picture... when he died.
他死时拿着这张照片
So much of my married life I've been alone.
在我的婚姻生活中 我很孤独
While Jim was off saving the world, I was stuck in his house, in his barracks,
吉姆 无法拯救世界时 我被困在他的房♥子里 他的兵营中
being father and mother to his kids.
做孩子的父母
And the funny thing is, I don't even understand what we're doing there.
有趣的是 我什至不了解我们在那做什么
Afghanistan. It's their country. If they want to
阿富汗 这是他们的国家 如果他们想
live like that killing and murdering, maiming...
像杀人 谋杀 残废般生活
So why do we have to go and sort it out for them?
那么 为什么我们必须去为他们整理一下呢?
Why does my husband have to go and sort it out for them?
为什么我的丈夫必须去为他们整理一下?
You did get close to Ollie Barton, didn't you?
您确实接近Ollie Barton 不是吗?
Yeah. He knew what it was like for me.
是的xa0他知道我的感觉
And then it became something else?
然后它变成了其他东西?
Now, why didn't you tell us this before, Laura?
现在 劳拉 你为什么不告诉我们这个?
Because it wasn't like that. For me, at least.
因为不是那样的 至少对我来说
You can't understand how trapped, how penned
你无法理解被困 被困
in on every side I was, I am... I still am.
在我的每一面 我……我仍然是
Between children and the army and Dev and expectation...
在儿童与军队之间以及开♥发♥人员与期望之间...
And when Dev found out, what did he do?
开♥发♥人员发现后 他做了什么?
He went round to Ollie's and threatened him, threatened to kill him.
他朝奥利家走去 威胁他 威胁要杀死他
He had a gun. He kept a gun in the house.
他有枪 他在房♥子里放枪
And they got into a fight. The RMPs had to come and sort it out.
他们吵起来了 RMP必须来解决它
They said they'd put him on a warning. It's not in the file.
他们说他们会警告他 它不在文件中
He was their star-turn. Clearing mines, saving lives, winning medals.
他是他们的明星 扫雷 挽救生命 赢得奖牌
But then again, maybe Jim just sorted it himself.
但是话又说回来 也许吉姆自己整理了一下
Like he sorted it for all the wives to have nothing
就像他把所有妻子都一无所有的排序
to do with me after. Like he sorted it for Ollie.
之后跟我做 就像他为Ollie整理的一样
You think he knowingly put Ollie's life in danger?
您认为他故意将奥利的生命置于危险之中?
I don't know what to think, I just know that Jim insisted Ollie went on that tour.
我不知道该怎么想 我只知道吉姆坚持奥利继续巡演
Hm...
嗯...
Oh, the... erm...
哦 那个...
the little red hatchback,
小红色的掀背车
that's your car, is it, pet?
那是你的车 是宠物吗?
Yeah.
是的
Only I was talking to your neighbor, Mrs. Preston.
只有我和你的邻居普雷斯顿太太说话
She's very observant.
她很观察
She said your car was gone until the early hours the night your husband was killed.
她说 你的车不见了 直到你丈夫被杀的深夜
I went out, yeah.
我出去了 是的
Now, that's different from what you told us before.
现在 这与您之前告诉我们的有所不同
I was with Alex. Alex Barton? Ollie's brother?
我和亚历克斯在一起 亚历克斯·巴顿xa0奥利的兄弟?
He'd found out about me and Ollie from Ollie's emails,
他从Ollie的电子邮件中找到了关于我和Ollie的信息
and he wanted to ask me if the family could use them
他想问我一家人是否可以使用它们
as evidence for an inquiry into Ollie's death.
作为调查奥利之死的证据
Evidence that your husband had a motive to harm Ollie?
有证据表明您的丈夫有动机伤害Ollie吗?
And what did you tell them? How could I look my kids in the eye?
你告诉他们什么?我怎么看待我的孩子?
Turning against their father. I couldn't do that.
反对他们的父亲 我做不到
I couldn't do what they were asking me.
我不能做他们在问我的事
They?
他们?
Alex and Ollie's parents were there for a bit.
亚历克斯 和奥利 的父母在那里
And then they went to dinner. And you stayed with Alex?
然后他们去吃饭 而你和亚历克斯在一起?
We were just drinking wine and remembering Ollie.
我们只是喝酒 想起奥利
And I drank too much, so Alex drove me home.
而且我喝得太多 所以亚历克斯把我开车回家
In his car? In mine.
在他的车里?在我的
What time was that? Midnight, just after.
那是什么时间xa0午夜之后
Then what? He got a cab and went home.
那呢xa0他有出租车 然后回家
So?
所以?
Why would Alex clear his brother's emails
亚历克斯为何要清除他哥哥的电子邮件
when he wanted Laura to go public with them?
当他想让劳拉与他们一起公开露面吗?
Because she said no.
因为她说不
Because Dev was dead.
因为开♥发♥人员死了
It only embarrasses her.
这只会让她难堪
What, and he didn't want to embarrass her?
什么 他不想让她难堪吗?
Deverson puts Ollie in danger in Afghanistan,
德佛森 使奥利 在阿富汗面临危险
getting him back for sleeping with his missus.
让他回来和他的太太睡觉
Ollie dies.
奥利去世
His soldiers support his story because...?
他的士兵们支持他的故事 因为...?
Because Ollie had broken trust. It's a code of honor.
因为奥利已经失去了信任 这是一种荣誉守则
Or maybe they don't all agree.
也许他们并不完全同意
Vince Grafton thinks Dev could be a mean bastard.
文斯·格拉夫顿 认为开♥发♥人员可能是个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Maybe he thinks that Dev would put him in danger.
也许他认为开♥发♥人员会让他处于危险之中
Then Vince can't hack it when Dev gets his Military Cross, knowing what's gone on.
然后 当开♥发♥人员知道发生了什么事时 文斯就无法破解它
Or maybe he's paying them back for endangering
也许他正在偿还他们的濒临灭绝
him with their private squabbles.
他与他们的私人争吵
Thinks women are trouble, doesn't he?
认为女人很麻烦 不是吗?
You showed Laura this photo? Mm-hm.
你给劳拉拍了这张照片吗?嗯
Did you tell her where we found it? Yeah.
你有没有告诉她我们在哪里找到的?是的
How did she take it? She was surprised,
她是怎么接受的?她很惊讶
given everything that's gone on.
考虑到发生的一切
Deverson was estranged from his wife.
德弗森与妻子疏远了
She's had an affair with one of his mates.
她和他的一位同伴有染
Yet the night he dies, he falls asleep clutching her picture...
然而他去世的那天晚上 他睡着了 抓着她的照片
He still loves her? Or maybe the killer put it there.
他还爱她吗?或者杀手把它放在那里
And where does the killer get it? The wall?
凶手从哪里得到呢?墙?
Not the sort of picture you'd put on the wall, Joe.
乔 不是你要放在墙上的那种照片
You can leave that. Not the same without something to dunk anyway.
您可以离开 没什么要扣篮的地方不一样
Ma'am!
夫人
Come on!
来吧!
Chief Inspector.
总监
No-one in.
没有人
No, Alex is up at the hospital and Keith's away with the shoot.
不 Alex在医院里 而Keith不在场
He won't be back till after dark.
他要等到天黑以后才能回来
Alex said you called yesterday as well.
亚历克斯说你昨天也打过电♥话♥
Well, we're still trying to piece together exactly
好吧 我们仍在努力拼凑
what happened to your son in Afghanistan.
你儿子在阿富汗发生了什么事
Does that mean there might be an inquiry after all?
这是否意味着可能最终会有询问?
Oh, well, it's not for me to decide, pet, but if we could uncover further evidence...
哦 好吧 这不是我决定的事 但是 如果我们能发现更多证据的话...
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗?
It's very beautiful here, in't it?
这里很漂亮 不是吗?
Is it?
是吗?
Yeah, I suppose it is.
是的 我想是的
I suppose I should count myself lucky to live in such a place.
我想我应该很幸运能住在这样一个地方
But I don't feel lucky.
但是我并不幸运
I feel like I've given my whole life in the service of this country.
我觉得自己一生都在为这个国家服务
First trailing after Keith with the boys,
第一次跟随基思 和男孩们一起
while he's posted to Germany and Ireland and God knows where.
当他被派往德国和爱尔兰时 上帝知道他在哪里
And then, when we finally come home and make a home,
然后 当我们终于回到家
you know, a real home...
你知道 一个真正的家...
my...
我的...
my own little boy...
我自己的小男孩
You know, when I hear some boy's won a medal,
你知道 当我听到一个男孩获得奖牌时
I think about his wife and his mother.
我想到他的妻子和母亲
I think of all the tears that have been shed in the winning of that medal.
我想到了赢得那枚奖牌时流下的所有眼泪
Were you upset that Laura Deverson wouldn't allow you
您为劳拉·德弗森 不允许您感到难过
to use her affair with your son as evidence to push for an inquiry?
用她与您儿子的外遇作为推动调查的证据?
No, I wasn't.
不 我不是
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表