剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
如果您告诉我们这些信息
maybe I could have put two and two together quicker.
也许我可以更快地将两个和两个放在一起
No one died, Joe.
没有人死 乔
And there's a girl still got her mam because of you.
而且还有一个女孩因为你而变得妈妈
It doesn't feel like that.
感觉不是那样
It feels like there's a child drowning...
好像有一个孩子在淹死...
and I can't get there in time.
我不能及时到达那里
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
I teach my kids everything I know.
我教我的孩子我所知道的一切
Everything that's in me is theirs...
我内心的一切都是他们的...
cos I want them to be bigger, better and smarter than I am.
cos我希望他们比我更大 更好 更聪明
I can take the sly looks and the "teacher's pet" teasing,
我可以偷偷摸摸的样子和“老师的宠物”戏弄
cos I want to learn, I want to learn from you.
我想学习cos 我想向你学习
But you've got to give us access.
但是您必须给我们访问权限
"Tall girl".
“高挑的女孩”
That's what my mam used to call me "my big tall girl".
那就是我妈妈过去常称我为“我的大个子高个子”的东西
Is that what they do, then, lie?
那他们是在说谎吗?
Make you feel good, make you feel special?
让您感觉良好 让您感到特别吗?
Yeah. What, I wasn't tall, then?
是的xa0那是什么 我不高呢?
Well... you're not tall now, are yo
好吧...你现在不高 是吗?
No, but...
不是 但...
I thought it stopped me growing, like. You know, the... the shock.
我以为这阻止了我的成长 你知道 ...震惊
Losing her.
失去她
Listen, I'd better go in.
听着 我最好进去
I phoned from the hospital. She'll be worried.
我从医院打来电♥话♥ 她会担心的
Hey, Joe.
嘿 乔
I'm sorry I forgot your birthday.
对不起 我忘记了你的生日
I'll remember next year.
我会记得明年
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表