剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
她在教区理事会会议上 我亲自检查了她的不在场证明
Someone used her membership card.
有人用了她的会员卡
"Seeing someone I shouldn't."
“见到我不该见的人 ”
That "shouldn't" wasn't professional. It was personal.
“不应该”不是专业的 这是个人的
Emails! Re check Jenny Lister's emails.
邮件!重新检查Jenny Lister的电子邮件
See if there's anything from Simon Simon Eliot.
看看Simon Simon Eliot有没有什么
Oh, bloody hell.
哦 该死的地狱
Hannah.
汉娜
It's all about not losing Hannah.
这是关于不失去汉娜的一切
I'm just gonna go and get some milk.
我要去喝点牛奶
Back before you wake up.
在醒来之前回来
OK.
好
Love you.
爱你
Morgan has Jenny's laptop stolen
摩根让珍妮的笔记本电脑被盗
because he suspects she's written something detrimental about him,
因为他怀疑她写的东西对他有害
sees this little lot and thinks to himself "Bingo!" he's got all the leverage he needs.
看到这么多东西 心想“宾果!”xa0他拥有所需的全部杠杆
"Print that book and I'll tell the world what you were doing with your daughter's boyfriend."
“打印那本书 我会告诉全世界你和女儿的男朋友在做什么 ”
She wouldn't want that to get out. You'd think.
她不想让它出去 你会想
But despite everything she still had some integrity, some self respect.
但是尽管她拥有一切 她仍然有一些正直 自尊
She wasn't proud of what she'd done,
她不为自己所做的事感到骄傲
but she wasn't going to let a man like Michael Morgan dictate to her.
但她不会让迈克尔·摩根 这样的男人命令她
She calls his bluff, decides to come clean, and to the person who matters most Hannah.
她打电♥话♥给他虚张声势 决定要对汉娜最重要的人打扫
But she tells Simon what she's planning
但是她告诉西蒙她在计划什么
and he's a disaster waiting to happen.
他是一场灾难 等待发生
A lifetime of guilt over his brother's death, a mother lost in her own grief.
一位母亲因哥哥的去世而感到内mother 一位母亲因自己的悲痛而丧生
He's been starved for love till he found Hannah.
在找到汉娜之前 他一直渴望得到爱
He can't let Jenny tell her. He can't. So he kills her?
他不能让珍妮告诉她 他不能 所以他杀了她?
And then he kills Morgan, because Morgan knows
然后他杀死了摩根 因为摩根知道
and what happens if he tells Hannah?
如果他告诉汉娜会怎样?
I'll bring him in. Bring him in.
我带他进来
Connie Masters.
康妮大♥师♥
Connie Masters saw them together. Simon and Jenny.
康妮·马斯特斯 一起看了他们 西蒙和珍妮
Call Joe! Tell him to get over there, get hold of Connie!
打电♥话♥给乔!告诉他去那儿 抓住康妮!
Tell him I'm on my way!
告诉他我要走了!
Send backup! I'm on it.
发送备份!我在上面
Mum!
妈!
Mum?
妈
Connie?
康妮
Connie!
康妮!
No, they've both gone. The house is unlocked.
不 他们都走了 房♥子是开锁的
There's blood on the ground. There's tire tracks headed west.
地上有血 轮胎痕迹向西行驶
Get on to control.
开始控制
Put out a call for urgent obs on the car. Then wait.
在车上发出紧急求救电♥话♥ 然后等一下
What am I waiting for?' Me!
我还在等什么?我!
Do you like songs?
你喜欢歌♥吗?
Eh? Cos I could sing us one if you like.
呃 因为如果你愿意 我可以给我们唱歌♥
Peter hammers with one hammer
彼得用一把锤子敲打
One hammer, one hammer
一把锤子 一把锤子
Peter hammers with one hammer this fine day...
彼得在这美好的日子用铁锤敲击…
Reservoir.
水库
Ma'am, where are yo
夫人你在哪
They're heading for Thorsgill Reservoir! Thorsgill Reservoir.
他们要去索尔斯吉尔水库!索尔斯吉尔水库
Has to be.
必须
Peter's very tired now, tired now, tired now
彼得?彼得现在很累 现在很累 现在很累吗?
Peter's very tired now, this fine day
彼得 彼得 现在很累 今天晴天?
I'm on the reservoir road. I can't see them. I can't see anything yet.
我在水库路上 我看不到他们 我什么都看不到
Just keep driving!
继续开车!
Are we here yet?
我们来了吗?
I'm here. I cannot see them yet.
我在这 我还看不到他们
Joe!
乔!
Oh, Joe.
哦乔
Alice I couldn't see Alice...
爱丽丝 我看不到爱丽丝...
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Look!
看!
You're all right, pet.
没事 宠物
You're all right, Connie. You're safe.
没关系 康妮 你安全了
Did you get it?
你明白了吗?
What? The milk.
什么?牛奶
Simon?
西蒙?
Hello, pet. Is Simon here?
你好 宠物 西蒙在这里吗?
They're all around, all around the house.
他们到处都是 到处都是房♥子
All the windows and doors. What's going on?
所有的门窗 这是怎么回事?
Better coming from you.
更好地来自您
Then, Simon Eliot...
然后 西蒙·艾略特
I'm arresting you for the murder of Jenny Lister,
我因谋杀珍妮·李斯特而被捕
for the murder of Michael Morgan
谋杀迈克尔·摩根
and the attempted murder of Connie Masters.
以及谋杀康妮·马斯特斯的企图
You do not have to say anything,
你不用说什么
but it may harm your defense if you do not mention, when questioned,
但是如果您在询问时不提及 可能会损害您的辩护
something you later rely on in court.
您后来在法庭上依靠的东西
Anything you do say will be written down and may be used in evidence.
您所说的任何内容都会被记录下来 并可能被用作证据
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
I need to hear you say it.
我需要听你说
Yes. No!
是 没有!
No!
没有!
Jenny was gonna tell you.
珍妮要告诉你
Then everything would have been over.
然后一切都结束了
Tell me what?
告诉我什么?
I didn't love her.
我不爱她
It was...
它是...
I don't know what it was.
我不知道那是什么
You did right by Connie's daughter.
你没错 是康妮的女儿
You weren't expecting a child to be there, were yo
您没想到孩子会在那儿 对吗?
No.
没有
At first, I thought that... they should be together.
起初 我以为...他们应该在一起
No one left alone. No one left to grieve.
没有人一个人呆着 没有人感到悲伤
Then I remembered what it was like in that water
然后我想起那水中的样子
and I didn't want that for her.
我不想要她
I'm not mad.
我没生气
I knew it was wrong.
我知道那是错的
It just didn't matter as much as Hannah.
只是没有汉娜那么重要
Nothing matters as much as Hannah.
没有什么比汉娜重要
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. Get him out.
我爱你 带他出去
Get him out! Get him out! Hannah!
带他出去!带他出去!汉娜!
No! Please, no. Hannah! Come on!
没有!请不 汉娜!来吧!
Hannah.
汉娜
No...
没有...
You know...
你懂...
the question you're asking yourself now...
您现在问自己的问题...
why your mam did what she did...
为什么你妈妈做了她所做的...
that's not the one that's gonna matter to you in the end.
最终 这对您而言并不重要
She was a good woman. Mm?
她是一个好女人 嗯?
She made a difference...
她有所作为...
and she loved you.
她爱你
I want her back.
我要她回来
I just want her back.
我只想让她回来
I know, pet.
我知道 宠物
I know.
我知道
Come on. I'll give you a lift home.
来吧 我送你回家
Look at you. You can barely walk.
看着你 你几乎不能走路
How did she take it Hannah?
她是如何服用汉娜的?
Well, she's broken now. But she'll mend.
好吧 她现在坏了 但是她会修补的
There's a girl whose mother taught her how to live.
有一个女孩的母亲教她如何生活
I can't see Veronica putting herself back together, though.
不过 我看不到Veronica将自己重新团结起来
You didn't tell us about the conversation you had with her.
您没有告诉我们您与她的交谈
About Simon's brother at the reservoir.
关于西蒙的兄弟在水库
Oh, just a loose end.
哦 这只是一个松散的结局
Just tying it up for my own satisfaction.
只是为了我自己的满意而绑起来
You know, if you'd told us that information,
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表