剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Sunday? Oh, easy. Quiz night.
星期日?哦容易xa0测验之夜
You all right?
你没事吧?
Through here, there's a box of digitapes.
在这里 有一个盒子的数字手指
They've all been melted in the fire.
他们都在火中融化了
What's on them?
他们身上有什么?
Nothing. There's no labels on them.
没有 它们上没有标签
Dated.
已过时
Memories.
回忆
See what you can salvage.
看看你能打捞什么
Let's go meet our victim.
让我们去见我们的受害者
This bruise, what do you reckon?
这种瘀伤 您认为呢?
Billy?
比利?
I thought he was strictly postmortem.
我以为他是严格死后的
I take the occasional stroll among the living.
我偶尔在人间漫步
Unsettling for all concerned, I can assure you.
我可以向所有有关方面感到不安 向您保证
I asked him, God forgive me.
我问他 上帝原谅我
Still. By the look of her,
仍然 从她的表情来看
I'll be seeing her again downstairs shortly, will I?
我很快就会在楼下再次见到她 对吗?
Pity.
可怜
Anyone we know? Francine. Trainee.
我们认识的人吗?Francine 实习生
Russet hair, rather low forehead.
赤褐色的头发 额头比较低
She's nine weeks late, you know.
你知道她晚了九个星期
Calling up, making these wild allegations.
打电♥话♥ 提出这些疯狂的指控
I don't know where these lasses get off.
我不知道这些激光在哪里下车
30 minutes in a Travelodge, I barely grazed her.
在Travelodge中呆了30分钟 我几乎没有吃草她
I feel I could pick up some grubby little bug just listening to you.
我觉得只要听你说我就能捡到一些肮脏的小虫子
Try it, it might even do you some good.
试试吧 它甚至可能对您有所帮助
Bruise on her forehead.
额头上瘀青
Right. Well, first thought was,
对 好吧 首先想到的是
she got smoke in her lungs. She fell bang.
她的肺里冒烟 她摔倒了
But see this ridge here?
但是在这里看到这个山脊吗?
She was struck hard in the face. By what?
她被严厉打击 通过什么方式?
Your petrol bomb.
你的汽油弹
So, warm night,
所以 温暖的夜晚
she stood at the open window. Looking out...
她站在开着的窗户 望着...
He saw her. I mean, whoever
他看见了她 我的意思是 无论谁
did this must have known there was someone in.
这是否一定知道有人在里面
Well, so much for arson.
好吧 纵火就这么多
Attempted murder.
企图谋杀
The relish in her voice.
她的声音津津乐道
Plus she's got her fingers burned.
再加上她的手指被烧伤了
See these marks here, this is all heat damage, but...
在这里看到这些标记 这都是热损伤 但是...
this is an old injury. How old?
这是老伤了 几岁?
Hard to say. Partially healed. Minimum a month.
很难说 部分治愈 最少一个月
Well, she has been in the wars...
好吧 她一直在战争中...
haven't you, pet?
你不是吗 宠物?
The thing about Stuart, he had
关于斯图尔特的事情 他有
this unshakable fantasy that nothing had changed,
没有任何改变的不可动摇的幻想
his wife and daughter were due back any minute.
他的妻子和女儿应于任何时候归还
No, well, it can't have been easy.
不 嗯 这不容易
It was just something we all learned to live with.
这只是我们所有人都学会与之共处的东西
And Stella stopping over at her dad's, that was a regular thing, was it?
斯特拉停在她父亲的家里 这是正常的事 对吗?
She's 18 now. She can do what she likes.
她现在18岁 她可以做自己喜欢的事
Funny, isn't it?
好笑 不是吗?
For years she was scared to death of him.
多年以来 她一直被他吓死了
Number of times I had to sit there, holding her hand,
我牵着她的手坐在那里的次数
singing her to sleep.
唱歌♥给她睡
With my voice.
用我的声音
But you knew she was stopping over this weekend, right?
但是你知道她在这个周末停下来吧?
Yes. No.
是 没有
Well, I did.
好吧 我做到了
These past couple of months, she's...
在过去的几个月中 她是...
had a bit more time for her father.
她父亲还有更多时间
I was glad, I encouraged it.
我很高兴 我鼓励了它
Up to a point.
在一定程度上
Well, we knew if we tried keeping them apart
好吧 我们知道我们是否尝试将它们分开
she'd only put him on a pedestal.
她只把他放在一个基座上
Stella's a great one for
斯特拉 是个很棒的人
revising history, when the spirit moves her.
当精神感动她时修改历史
She's got a temper on her, hasn't she, nowadays?
如今她对她发脾气了 不是吗?
I wonder where that came from.
我想知道那是哪里来的
Daft question...
愚蠢的问题...
The burns on Stella's hands,
斯特拉手上灼伤
now, that was an old accident, was it?
现在 那是一个古老的事故 不是吗?
I know.
我知道
Chemistry practical gone wrong, wasn't it? At college.
化学实用性出了错 不是吗?在大学
H2SO4 plus who knows what?
硫酸加谁知道呢?
Can you get me a coffee?
你能给我一杯咖啡吗?
I'd like to go back in there if that's OK.
如果可以的话 我想回到那里
I gather you're an engineer, Mr. Gower.
我知道你是工程师 高尔先生
That's right. I'm in hydraulics.
那就对了 我在液压方面
I've heard of that. Is that sewage?
我听说过xa0那是污水吗?
Not always.
不总是
Well, good for you, at your age.
好吧 对您有益 在您的年龄
Now, I couldn't help but notice
现在 我忍♥不住注意到了
from Stella's phone records
从斯特拉的电♥话♥记录
that she's not been calling home.
她没有打电♥话♥回家
Her first year at college? Weren't you worried?
她上大学的第一年?你不担心吗
Oh, hit a bit of a rough patch.
哦 打了一个粗糙的补丁
Nothing terminal, so to speak.
可以说没有终端
So when did you last speak to your stepdaughter?
那你上次和继女说话是什么时候?
We haven't seen much of each other since Christmas.
自圣诞节以来 我们彼此相处很少
Ah, well, it can't have been easy,
啊 那可真不容易
after all you've done for her,
毕竟你为她做了
to see her mooning over her real dad.
看到她在真正的父亲上空转悠
When you love someone, the point is to focus on their happiness.
当你爱一个人时 重点就是关注他们的幸福
Oh, aye.
哦 对了
And is that what he did? Her real dad?
那是他的所作所为吗?她真正的爸爸?
Plainly you've never met the man.
显然 您从未见过这个男人
Ma'am, I've been working through Macken's charge sheet.
夫人 我一直在研究麦肯的收费单
How's the timetable coming? Pretty much to schedule, thanks.
时间表怎么样?非常感谢您的安排
Well, that's the main thing. Kenny!
好吧 那是主要的事情 肯尼!
Ma'am.
夫人
I want a search warrant in front of the magistrate
我要在裁判官面前搜查令
right away, please.
请马上
Who for? Brian and Marianne Gower.
给谁xa0Brian和Marianne Gower
House. Car. Garage. Garden shed. Looking for what?
屋 汽车 车♥库♥ 花♥园♥棚 寻找什么?
Anything to link Brian Gower
任何链接布莱恩·高尔的东西
to the manufacture of petrol bombs.
制♥造♥汽油炸♥弹♥
Anything to put him at the scene.
可以把他放在现场的任何东西
Ma'am. Why is Gower a suspect?
夫人xa0为什么高尔会成为犯罪嫌疑人?
Why?
为什么?
Well, one there's no love lost between him and Macken.
好吧 他和麦肯之间没有失去任何爱
Two they're rivals for their daughter's affection.
他们两个是女儿的挚爱
Three she hasn't spoken to him since Christmas.
自圣诞节以来 她没有和他说话的三个
And... oh, no alibi. All right?
而且...哦 没有不在场证明 行?
Well, it's a bit circumstantial.
好吧 这有点偶然
I mean, if we go in now,
我的意思是 如果我们现在进去
isn't it going to look like we're taking sides?
是不是看起来像我们站在一边?
I'm sorry, pet.
抱歉 宠物
I'm not with you.
我不跟你在一起
Well, Macken's your old sergeant.
好吧 麦肯是你的老中士
I was saying earlier, isn't it going to look like
我刚才说过 是不是看起来像
we're siding against the man who took his wife?
我们在反对娶他妻子的男人吗?
Honestly, love, I rue the day you ever come out of your shell.
老实说 亲爱的 我很遗憾你从壳中出来的那一天
So, come on, who's with her?
那么 来吧 谁和她在一起?
Show of hands.
举手
I'm just saying
我只是说
maybe we need a little bit of evidence.
也许我们需要一点证据
Hence the warrant.
因此 手令
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表