剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
然后我在学校放下爱丽丝
And then I went into town for a decent coffee.
然后我进城去喝一杯像样的咖啡
My weekly treat.
我每周请客
It's the worst thing I can imagine.
这是我能想到的最糟糕的事情
Feeling responsible for the death of a child.
对孩子的死亡负有责任
All that, and then her ex having a bairn with his new lass.
所有的一切 然后她的前任与他的新夫人同住一间牢房♥
Hard not to be looking for someone to blame.
很难不找人怪
So are we calling her a suspect? Not much of an alibi.
那我们叫她嫌疑犯吗?没有太多的不在场证明
I mean, is there enough reasonable suspicion?
我的意思是 是否有足够的合理怀疑?
"I shouldn't have been so desperate to impress her."
“我不应该如此迫切地打动她 ”
Now, who does that tell us about, hm? Connie or Jenny?
现在 那是谁告诉我们的 嗯?康妮还是珍妮?
Now, the daughter, Hannah, clear as a bell to me, but Jenny...
现在 女儿汉娜向我敲钟 但珍妮...
I just can't get the measure of her at all.
我只是无法完全了解她
Just this dazzling image I can't see past.
只是我看不见的那张耀眼的影像
Well, it's early days. Maybe the others will turn something up, eh?
好吧 这是早期的日子 也许其他人会提出一些建议 是吗?
Bloody mad. Wish I lived by the sea.
血腥的疯狂 希望我住在海边
So where's home, then?
那家在哪里呢?
Only, I've known a few Whelans. Mostly from around Scotwood.
只有 我认识一些惠兰人 大多来自苏格兰
Well, big family. We get about.
好吧 大家庭 我们得到
A Whelan in every nick in the North, eh?
北方的每一个缺口都有惠兰 是吗?
And a clown like you in every station.
每个站都有一个像你这样的小丑
Look, how about I do my job and you do yours, and we judge each other on that?
你看 我做我的工作 你做你的工作 我们对此互相评价吗?
Hello.
你好
I'm Detective Constable Whelan, Northumberland and City CID.
我是惠兰 诺森伯兰和市CID的警员
We were told you sometimes swim with Jenny Lister?
我们被告知您有时会和珍妮·李斯特 一起游泳吗?
Yeah, but she doesn't do the daytime swims. That's a perk of retirement.
是的 但是她白天不游泳 那是退休的福利
You'll most likely catch her at work.
您很可能会抓住她的工作
Actually, there's some bad news.
实际上 有一些坏消息
We wondered if you could help us with our inquiry.
我们想知道您是否可以帮助我们进行查询
What, that's it? That's what you've got for me? "Lovely"?
就是这样xa0那就是你要给我的东西?“可爱”?
It's what everyone said her boss, her colleagues, the people she swam with.
每个人都这样说 她的老板 同事 和她一起游泳的人
Well, someone didn't think so, did they?
好吧 有人不这么认为 对吗?
What about forensics? Nothing. It rained after.
那取证呢?没有 之后下雨了
So any prints there were got washed away.
因此那里的所有印刷品都被冲走了
Right. So we've got no suspect, nothing to know about the victim,
对 因此 我们没有嫌疑人 对受害者一无所知
and any evidence was washed away by the wrong sort of rain.
错误的雨水冲走了所有证据
What about Connie Masters? Checking her alibi.
康妮大♥师♥呢?检查她的不在场证明
Ma'am, I read Sergeant Ashworth's notes of your conversation with Hannah.
夫人 我读了阿什沃思中士关于你与汉娜谈话的笔记
You asked if her mother swam to keep her figure,
你问她妈妈是否游泳以保持身材
and Hannah said she wasn't vain like that.
汉娜说她不是那样自负
That handbag Jenny reported stolen... Yes, anything to it?
珍妮报告那个手提包被盗了...是的 有什么事吗?
It was snatched from under a table in a city bar. Bog standard.
它是从城市酒吧的桌子下面抢走的 沼泽标准
But in the contents she listed collagen tablets. They're skin supplements.
但是在内容中 她列出了胶原片 他们是皮肤补品
You know, younger looking skin. They're like 60 quid online for a month's supply.
你知道 年轻的皮肤 他们就像在线上的60交换一个月的供应量
Well, it's a discrepancy, isn't it?
好吧 这是一个差异 不是吗?
Either she didn't care about how she looked, or she did.
她要么不在乎自己的外表 要么就在乎
What? A woman's not allowed to want to look attractive now?
什么?女人现在不想看起来很迷人吗?
No. She's right. A little bit of personal vanity, no harm in that.
不 她是对的 一点个人虚荣心 对此无害
But she didn't want anyone to see it.
但是她不希望任何人看到它
She hid it, even from her own daughter.
她把它藏起来 甚至是从自己的女儿那里藏起来的
Come on, it doesn't even rank as a white lie.
来吧 它甚至没有被列为白色谎言
It tells us something!
它告诉我们一些事情!
It tells us she was someone who could conceal things.
它告诉我们她是一个可以隐藏事物的人
Well done.
做得好
What? You're saying just cos she didn't admit she was spending money on face pills,
什么?你是说 因为她不承认自己是在花面药上花钱
she lied to an internal investigation about those emails from Connie Masters?
她对有关康妮·马斯特斯的那些电子邮件的内部调查撒谎了吗?
I think this is the first time we've been able to see that she was human.
我认为这是我们第一次能够看到她是人类
With her little vanities and her little deceptions, just like the rest of us.
和我们其他人一样 她的虚荣心和欺骗也很少
And, yes, maybe even human enough
而且 是的 甚至足够人性化
to cover up a professional failing when her reputation was at risk.
当她的声誉受到威胁时 掩盖她的职业失败
What? Human enough for Connie Masters to find a motive for murder?
什么?人性足以让康妮·马斯特斯找到谋杀动机?
Where are you going? Down the nick
你要去哪里?尼克
to see what Mattie Jones has to say about her social worker.
看看Mattie Jones对她的社工要说些什么
If she's still with us.
如果她仍在我们身边
Burst appendix. Karma.
爆破附录 业力
Who's she? Visitor.
她是谁?游客
Go easy. She only just made it.
放轻松 她只是做到了
Appendix, is it?
附录 是吗?
Does that hurt?
会痛吗?
I were crying and everything.
我在哭 一切都在
They thought it was about Elias.
他们认为这是关于埃里亚斯的事
He were my little boy. I know.
他是我的小男孩 我知道
Are you a doctor? No, pet. I'm police.
你是医生吗?不 宠物xa0我是警♥察♥
But I'm not here to make bother.
但是我不是来打扰的
I just wanted to ask you about Connie Masters.
我只是想问你关于康妮大♥师♥赛的事情
Remember her?
还记得她吗?
What did you make of her?
你怎么看她
All right.
行
Jenny said she's not a social worker any more.
珍妮说她不再是社会工作者
Jenny? Jenny Lister?
珍妮xa0珍妮李斯特?
Oh... When did she tell you that?
哦...她什么时候告诉你的?
I don't remember.
我不记得了
One of her Thursdays.
她的一个星期四
She always comes Thursdays.
她总是在星期四来
Why do you want to know about Connie for?
您为什么要了解康妮?
I'm sorry. Jenny Lister has been visiting you in prison?
对不起 珍妮·李斯特 一直在监狱探视你吗?
What, every Thursday?
什么 每个星期四?
No other bugger bothered. It's cos of her book.
没有其他烦人 这是她的书的cos
And what book would that be?
那会是什么书?
The one she's writing. About me.
她正在写的那个 关于我
If your mam had been working on a book, she'd have told you about it, surely?
如果您的妈妈一直在写书 她一定会告诉您的吗?
Not necessarily.
不必要
More likely wait till it was written and then, "Ta da! Look what I've done."
更有可能等到它写完之后 然后说:“ Ta da!看看我做了什么 ”
She was good at surprises.
她擅长于惊喜
Mum said there's no terror in the world like fathoms of dark water underneath you.
妈妈说世界上没有恐怖 就像你身下的黑暗之水
Once you've beaten that, nothing scares you.
一旦你打败了 什么都不会吓到你
Illegal to swim in reservoirs. It's only trespass.
非法在水库里游泳 这只是侵入
How did your mam like to work? Hm?
您的妈妈喜欢如何工作?嗯?
Longhand? Computer?
长手xa0电脑?
Laptop. She used it for everything.
笔记本电脑 她用它来做所有事情
That's why she was so pissed off when her bag was stolen.
这就是为什么她的书包被盗时很生气
Her laptop was in the stolen bag?
她的笔记本电脑放在被盗的书包中吗?
Yeah.
是的
You don't look so canny, pet. Are you eating?
宠物 你看起来不那么精明 你在吃饭吗
Can't face food at the moment.
目前无法面对食物
Now, what would your mam have to say about that?
现在 您的妈妈对此要说些什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what she'd say.
我不知道她会说什么
Cos that's what dead means.
因为死是什么意思
That they're not here to say what they think. That you never get to talk to them again.
他们不是在这里说他们的想法 您再也无法与他们交谈了
Not even for a moment... not even for one single moment.
一会儿都不会...甚至一会儿都不会
I'm sorry, it was a stupid cliche.
对不起 这是一个愚蠢的陈词滥调
I should know better. I'm sorry, pet.
我应该知道更多xa0抱歉 宠物
She doesn't sleep, she won't eat.
她不睡觉 不吃饭
At night, she just drinks and cries. And... there's nothing I can do.
晚上 她只是喝酒和哭泣 而且...我无能为力
Well, there's nothing anyone can do at the moment.
好吧 目前没有任何人可以做
Just stay with her, drink with her, try and see if you can get her to eat.
只是和她在一起 和她一起喝酒 尝试看看是否可以让她吃饭
And don't let yourself go the same way.
并且不要让自己走同样的路
Are those the same clothes you were wearing when you came round?
你转身时穿的那些衣服也一样吗?
I haven't wanted to leave her.
我不想离开她
Well, how about Sergeant Ashworth runs Hannah home...
好吧 阿什沃思中士将汉娜带回家吗?
and I'll nip you back to pick up some clean things, hm?
我会捏你回来拿一些干净的东西 嗯?
Go on, hop in. You'll only be ten minutes behind her.
继续 跳进去 你只会比她落后十分钟
Joe, when you're done, go and talk to Jenny's boss.
乔 做完后 去和珍妮的老板谈谈
See if he knows anything about this book she was writing.
看看他是否对她正在写的这本书一无所知
And get Kenny back onto the stolen handbag.
然后将肯尼带回被盗的手提包
Her laptop was in it. We need it found.
她的笔记本电脑在里面 我们需要找到它
Simon, you're meant to be studying. Her mother is dead!
西蒙 你注定要学习 她妈妈死了!
And failing your exams won't help anyone.
而且考试不及格不会帮助任何人
Oh!
哦!
Oh. I wasn't aware there was anyone here.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表