剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Eh, don't think you can get all lads mag just cos Holly's no longer here.
恩 别以为你可以让所有小伙子们都变得像cos冬青一样不在这里
Is there nothing to his wife, even? No, EOD, boss.
妻子什么都没有?不 EOD 老板
Explosive Ordnance? No, no, no. "Everyone's divorced."
爆♥炸♥物?不不不 “每个人都离婚了 ”
It's an army joke Shep told us.
Shep告诉我们这是一个军人笑话
Oh, telling each other jokes now, are we?
哦 现在互相讲笑话 对吗?
Just because he's not emailing his missus doesn't mean they're getting a divorce.
仅仅因为他没有给他的太太发电子邮件并不意味着他们正在离婚
It's not like he's emailing anybody else.
这不像他在向其他人发送电子邮件
Maybe he didn't have high-speed broadband.
也许他没有高速宽带
Well, you'd better check, see if there's any sign of divorce proceedings.
好了 您最好检查一下 是否有离婚程序的迹象
Solicitors, banks, that sort of thing.
律师 银行之类的事情
Boss? Turns out there were traces of blood in that vomit.
老板?原来那个呕吐物中有血迹
From an ulcer.
从溃疡
They've got a match? Uh-huh.
他们有比赛吗?嗯
Budgie!
布吉!
You need to put that beer down, Budgie, and come with me.
您需要放下啤酒 Budgie 和我一起去
Do you understand why you're here, Kevin?
凯文 你知道你为什么在这里吗?
Kevin, do you understand? Don't call me that.
凯文 你明白吗?不要这样叫我
OK. Budgie.
好 Budgie
How did you come by a name like that?
你怎么是这样的名字?
Dev said I was like a canary down a mine.
开♥发♥人员说我就像一条金丝雀在地雷下
If my Val started tweeting.
如果我的Val开始发推文
Your what? Vallon. Metal detector.
你的什么?瓦隆 金属探测器
Oh, so you went out in front, did you, looking for IEDs?
哦 所以你走到前面了 是不是正在寻找IED?
So why didn't he call you Canary?
那他为什么不叫你金丝雀?
Because I'm a Fusilier. Nicknamed the Budgies because of our dress hats.
因为我是Fusilier 由于我们的礼帽而被昵称为Budgies
Typical British army, Dev said, always messing up on equipment.
Dev说 典型的英国♥军♥队总是搞乱装备
"They send me a budgie instead of a canary."
“他们给我寄来的是鹦鹉而不是金丝雀 ”
Have an ulcer, Budgie?
有溃疡吗 Budgie?
Only you told my sergeant here you couldn't
只有你告诉我的中士 你不能
remember what happened the night before last.
记得前一天晚上发生了什么
But we found vomit with traces of blood,
但是我们发现呕吐物带有血迹
your blood, at Dev's house.
你的血 在开♥发♥者家
So do you remember going back to Dev's?
那么 您还记得回到开♥发♥公♥司♥吗?
Well, what were you doing there?
好吧 你在那里做什么?
I asked, Budgie, what you were doing there.
我问Budgie 你在那儿做什么
I want to confess to the murder of Staff Sergeant James Deverson, ma'am.
我要承认参谋长詹姆斯·德弗森 中尉的夫人
After the dinner, we went out on the piss.
晚餐后 我们便尿了
Drinking all day. Been like that since Afghan. Need to knock myself out.
整天喝酒 自阿富汗以来一直如此 需要把自己打倒
But out at them fireworks, the legs went from under me.
但是向他们放烟花时 腿从我下面掉了下来
And then what?
然后什么?
And then Dev took me home.
然后开♥发♥人员带我回家
His home?
他的家?
Gave me some tabs... to help me sleep.
给我一些标签...以帮助我入睡
He had trouble and all himself like that.
他有麻烦 他自己都这样
Said for me to take the bed. Said he didn't use it any more.
说要我睡觉 说他不再使用它了
Then the next thing I know I'm come to and I'm
然后我知道我接下来要来的
staring at Dev, and he's shot through the head.
盯着Dev 他的头部被射中
And I know it's me that's done it.
我知道是我做的
But it looked like suicide.
但这看起来像自杀
You knew he had a gun? Some lads bring mementos back from Afghan.
你知道他有枪吗?一些小伙子从阿富汗带回纪念品
His gun was army issue, Budgie. I mean, they have kit, their own kit.
他的枪是军队问题 布吉 我的意思是 他们有套件 也有自己的套件
What about the silencer? What do you want from me? I did it!
消音器呢?你想从我处得到些什么?我做的!
I shot him, I took his gun and I shot him.
我开枪打死他 我开枪打死他
What, you don't think I'm capable? Hm?
什么 你认为我没有能力?嗯?
And then I made it look like suicide, just like
然后我让它看起来像自杀 就像
you said, and then I scarpered, back to my block.
你说 然后我吓坏了 回到我的街区
Dev rated you. You did two tours together.
开♥发♥人员给您评分 您一起进行了两次旅行
But he could be hard on you, Budgie, couldn't he? Hm?
但是他可能对你很苛刻 Budgie 不是吗?嗯?
Cos sometimes I messed up. That why you killed him?
因为有时候我搞砸了 那你为什么杀了他?
We wouldn't have all got through without Dev.
没有开♥发♥人员 我们就不会一帆风顺
But you didn't all get through, did you?
但是你们并没有全部通过 是吗?
Ollie didn't make it.
奥利没有做到
We're just trying to understand why you killed him.
我们只是想了解您为什么杀死他
You talk like he was a second father to you.
你说话就像他是你的第二个父亲
Was it because he was leaving the army?
是因为他要离开军队吗?
Leaving you?
离开你?
You take his medal, his Military Cross? No.
你拿他的勋章 他的军事十字架吗?没有
Not even as a memento? No, I didn't mind his leaving. OK?
甚至没有纪念品吗?不 我不在乎他的离开 好?
What about Ollie?
那奥莉呢?
What about Ollie's death?
奥利的死怎么办?
Did you blame Dev for that?
您是否为此责怪开♥发♥人员?
No.
没有
No, that was my fault.
不 那是我的错
It was me that got Ol killed.
奥尔被杀了是我
Ollie! Ollie!
奥莉!奥莉!
Dev was the hero.
开♥发♥人员是英雄
He got us and Ollie's body out of there.
他把我们和奥利的尸体从那里救了出来
I didn't spot them other IEDs.
我没有发现其他简易爆♥炸♥装置
I told him that the path was clear.
我告诉他 道路是清晰的
Ma'am, Chapell's confirmed 45am.
夫人 Chapell确认了凌晨45点
Right. Kenny, has Billy confirmed time of death?
对 肯尼 比利确认死亡时间了吗?
Between 1 and 2am, ma'am.
上午1点至2点之间
And I checked CCTV. 48am.
我检查了央视 凌晨48点
What about Chapell himself? He's the commanding officer, ma'am.
查佩尔本人呢?他是指挥官 夫人
Well, no-one's above suspicion, Shep. But I thought we had our man anyway.
好吧 谢普 没有人怀疑 但是我还是认为我们有我们的男人
Found at the crime scene. Valium. 10 grain.
在犯罪现场发现 安定 10粒
There was enough Valium in the vomit to knock out a horse.
呕吐物中有足够的Valium可以杀死一匹马
And as you know, Dev was long dead before dawn.
如您所知 开♥发♥人员早在黎明之前就死了
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
I'm thinking whatever Budgie's done, or thinks he's done,
我在想Budgie所做的一切 或者以为他做了什么
he didn't do this.
他没有这样做
This didn't happen in some drunken brawl.
在喝醉的斗殴中没有发生这种情况
This was a clinical job.
这是一项临床工作
You can take that. I'm going to discharge him.
你可以接受 我要解雇他
Ashworth.
阿什沃思
Ma'am, it's Keith Barton downstairs. I asked him to pop by with Ollie's laptop,
夫人 是楼下的基思·巴顿 我叫他带着奥利的笔记本电脑来跳
just in case there was anything on it bullying, troubles, like you said.
以防万一有什么欺负 麻烦的事情 就像你说的那样
Now, that's what I like to see. Bit of initiative.
现在 这就是我想要看到的 有点主动
Tell him I'll be downstairs in a sec.
告诉他 我很快就会下楼
No, there's hundreds of 'em, boss. Come on, boss, we can't get him.
不 老板有数百名 来吧 老板 我们找不到他
He's out there. He's dead. He's one of ours. Come on, lads!
他在那里 他死了 他是我们的一员 伙计们 加油!
I don't know what happened, boss. I cleared them.
老板 我不知道发生了什么 我清除了它们
I've cleared the IEDs, I'm telling you!
我已经告诉您IED已清除!
Come on, Budgie, man up!
来吧 巴迪 伙计!
We can't move. Ollie's out there! Ollie's out there!
我们不能动 奥利在那儿!奥利在那儿!
Let go of me. Please, please!
让我走 拜托 拜托!
Please, Budgie. Please.
拜托 巴吉 请
It's not gunfire, Budgie.
不是枪声 Budgie
No.
没有
It's just drilling.
这只是钻探
Is it loud noises... like drilling?
是大声的声音...像钻孔吗?
Bring it all back for you? Is it?
带回来给你吗?是吗?
Your fireworks? Is that what happened that night, Budgie?
你的烟火?那是那天晚上发生的事吗 Budgie?
The fireworks? You didn't want to be on your own?
烟花?您不想独自一人吗?
Or maybe... maybe Dev thought you shouldn't be on your own. Hm?
也许...也许Dev认为您不应该一个人呆着 嗯?
So he took you back to his place instead?
所以他代替你回到了他的位置?
But some time in the night you woke up, and
但是在夜晚的某个时候 你醒了
that's when you saw him, didn't you, Budgie?
那是你看到他的时候 不是吗 Budgie?
And you thought you'd done it, hm?
而且您认为您已经完成了 嗯?
Budgie, he'd been dead for hours.
Budgie 他已经死了几个小时了
Stand down, Budgie! Stand down!
坐下 Budgie!站下来
Joe, easy!
乔 很简单!
OK, Budgie. OK.
好 巴吉xa0好
But I saw myself do it.
但是我看到自己做到了
You didn't kill him, Budgie.
你没有杀了他 布吉
I can still see him, lying there in the sand.
我仍然可以看到他躺在沙子里
His limbs like a jigsaw I can't put back together.
他的四肢像拼图 我不能放在一起
Who?
WHO?
You mean Dev?
你是说开♥发♥人员?
Or Ollie?
还是奥利?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表