剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
What's this? A running away bag?
这是什么?逃跑的书包?
Roxy did say Niall was ready to move in with her.
洛克希 确实说过 尼尔 准备和她住在一起
Maybe he was ready to take the jump.
也许他准备好跳了
She waits three days before reporting him missing.
她等了三天才报告他失踪
Her own son. No, I don't think so.
她自己的儿子xa0不 我不这么认为
No, I'm just saying...
不 我只是说...
I mean, she had him all to herself. I mean, look at it.
我的意思是 她拥有了他自己 我的意思是 看看它
How's she going to feel when he suddenly turns around and says, "I'm..."?
当他突然转身说:“我是……”时 她会有什么感觉?
Ah...
啊...
He was off his face. His wallet's missing.
他没有脸 他的钱包不见了
It's a random mugging. End of. Surely?
这是一个随机抢劫 结束 一定?
No.
没有
By chance a certain priest was going down that way.
一个偶然的牧师正朝那边走下去
When he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
当他看到他时 他在另一边路过
In the same way a Levite also,
同样 利未人
when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.
当他来到这个地方看到他时 在另一边路过
A certain...
一定...
But a certain Samaritan, as he traveled, came where he was.
但是某个撒玛利亚人在旅行时来到了他所在的地方
When he saw him, he was moved with compassion
当他看到他时 他充满同情心
came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine.
来到他身边 缠上伤口 倒上油和酒
♪ Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising
♪给我内心的喜悦 让我赞美
♪ Give me joy in my heart, I pray
pray祈祷 让我内心充满欢乐
♪ Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising
♪给我内心的喜悦 让我赞美
♪ Keep me praising till the break of day
‪让我称赞直到一天的休息
♪ Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
’唱hosanna 唱hosanna
♪ Sing hosanna to the king of kings
’向万王之王唱颂
♪ Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
’唱hosanna 唱hosanna
♪ Sing hosanna to the king
’向国王唱hosanna
♪ Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising...
ª让我心中充满喜悦 让我赞美...
Making lists. Ta.
制♥作♥清单 助教
Very nice. You been here all night?
非常好 你整晚都在这里吗?
Ah, pretty much. Why?
嗯 差不多 为什么?
Deodorant might be a nice touch.
除臭剂可能是一个不错的选择
Oh. Right.
哦 对
I was thinking, look at this.
我在想 看看这个
Red paint under victim's fingernails. So?
在受害者的指甲下的红色油漆 所以?
Well, if he was scratching the roof of the lorry, yeah?
好吧 如果他在抓货车的屋顶 是吗?
Plus high lead content in the paint,
再加上油漆中的高铅含量
so we're talking old container, manufactured outside the EU.
所以我们说的是欧盟以外制♥造♥的旧集装箱
That's got to narrow it down a bit.
那必须缩小一点
Has it?
有吗
You made it, then?
你做到了吗?
Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
不会为世界错过它
Look, I got you a little something. Oh, ta very much.
看 我给你一点东西 哦 太好了
No, it's for you give it to our Jessie. It's a communion gift.
不 是给你的给我们的杰西 这是圣餐礼物
Oh. What is it? Here she is.
哦 它是什么?她在这
Here I am.
我在这里
A certain Samaritan. Have we converted you, then?
某个撒玛利亚人 那我们转换了吗?
Oh, not half. Go on.
哦 不是一半 继续
What's this? That's for Jessie.
这是什么?那是给杰西的
Oh, you shouldn't have...
哦 你不应该...
Lovely wrapping paper. We've got some just like it.
可爱的包装纸 我们有一些喜欢它
Have you? Mm.
你有吗xa0嗯
Go on. Lights, camera, action! Come on, kids, over there.
继续 灯光 摄像头 动作!来吧 孩子们 那边
Oh. She's still my little lass. Right?
哦 她仍然是我的小姑娘 对?
Aye, you've got your work cut out for a few years yet.
是的 您的工作已经完成了几年
I just want it to be like this for always, you know?
我只是希望它永远像这样 你知道吗?
I should be busy, shouldn't I? More like you, less demanding.
我应该很忙 不是吗?更喜欢您 要求更少
Well, you could always get yourself a little job if you're bored.
好吧 如果您觉得无聊 总是可以找一份自己的工作
Here comes the weather.
天气到了
You gonna come up to the house? Oh...
你要去房♥子吗?哦...
Give her a break. She's done her duty, eh?
休息一下xa0她已经履行职责了 是吗?
Come on, then.
来吧
Hm? Truck drivers, ma'am.
嗯?卡车司机 女士
Whenever you're ready.
只要你准备好了
Well, I don't know there's any room for doubt, Mr. Meadow.
好吧 我不知道有没有疑问的余地 梅多先生
Your truck left the depot at North Berwick when?
您的卡车何时离开北贝里克机场的仓库?
21:17 Friday night, bound for Brittany.
星期五晚上21:17 开往布列塔尼
Look at this. Highway camera puts you right under our bridge.
看这个 公路摄像机将您带到我们的桥下
Cafe owner at Portsmouth confirms you stopped for breakfast.
朴茨茅斯 的咖啡馆老板确认您已停止早餐
She saw your lorry.
她看见了你的货车
Plus crap paint under the victim's nails is a match with your container.
在受害者的指甲下加上废旧油漆 可以与您的容器匹配
Do you mind turning that off?
您介意将其关闭吗?
I had half an hour to spare, so I stopped for my breakfast.
我有半个小时的空闲时间 所以停下来吃早餐
And?
和?
And there he was...
他在那里...
one leg hanging off the roof.
一只脚悬在屋顶上
So I slung him in the skip.
所以我甩了他
Hang on.
不挂断
Here. You nicked his wallet?
这里 你了他的钱包?
It fell out. I didn't take nothing. See for yourself.
它掉了 我什么也没拿 你自己看
He died on the roof of your truck.
他死在你卡车的车顶上
And you knew he was up there.
而且你知道他在那里
I heard something,
我听到了什么
this... tapping, banging.
这个...敲击 敲打
I can't get it out of my head, to be honest.
老实说 我无法摆脱它
I was late enough already.
我已经迟到了
You don't automatically go, "Hello, dead bloke on roof," do you?
您不会自动走 “您好 屋顶坏死了 ” 对吗?
Do you?
你做?
So much for random mugging.
随机抢劫就这么多
He died with a wallet full of cash in his back pocket.
他死于后兜里装着一个装满现金的钱包
Who's good at adding up?
谁擅长加法?
When's our body deigning to arrive? Do we know?
我们的身体什么时候打算到达?我们知道吗?
Last heard of outside Worcester waiting for the coroner to get back from lunch.
最近听说伍斯特外面正在等死因裁判官从午餐回来
Oh, hang on. Ma'am, this credit card, it's not his.
哦等一下xa0夫人 这张信♥用♥卡♥ 不是他的
Hm? Belongs to a BJ Guthrie.
嗯?属于BJ Guthrie
Guthrie?
格思里?
Our bee man?
我们的蜜蜂人?
240, 260, 280, 300. £300 here.
240、260、280、300 这里的£300
Right, who says I'm not a woman of my word?
是的 谁说我不是我所说的女人?
Who gets the booty?
谁得到赃物?
Well, it was more me, wasn't it, to be fair?
好吧 公平的是我 不是吗?
Good for you. Now, Kenny, check out the victim's own bank account.
对你有好处 现在 肯尼 检查受害者自己的银行帐户
Transactions, withdrawals, the usual drill.
交易 提款 通常的操练
I can do that. Well, good for you, pet.
我可以的xa0好吧 对您有好处 宠物
No need.
没必要
Is that the mother in law I can hear, doing the tarantella?
我能听到的是岳母 正在做塔兰泰拉舞吗?
Hey, no, no, no, just one quick question and I'll let you get back to your party.
嘿 不 不 不 只是一个简单的问题 我让您回到您的聚会中
Well, go on. Out you get.
好吧 继续 出来你得到
Look, there's nobody home.
看 没有人在家
Where did he say he keeps his hives?
他说他在哪里养蜂箱?
Is it his car? Looks like it.
是他的车吗?看起来像
Mr. Guthrie?
格思里先生?
You all right? You're all wet!
你没事吧?你们都湿!
Mr. Guthrie?
格思里先生?
Yeah, I'm... I'm OK. I dropped my keys... somewhere,
是的 我...我很好 我把钥匙丢在某处
I...
一世...
Here, come on, up you get.
在这里 来吧 你得到
Well, you'd better come back to mine.
好吧 你最好回到我的身边
You can leave your car here till your head's back on.
您可以将汽车留在这里 直到头再抬起
I'm only up the road.
我只是在路上
Rather dapper, wouldn't you say?
相当小巧 您不是要说吗?
It was my dad's. Hm! I keep meaning to throw it out.
是我爸的xa0嗯!我一直想把它扔掉
Cup of tea? Splendid.
一杯茶?灿烂
What happened to your poor hives?
你可怜的荨麻疹怎么了?
Torched, the Friday before last.
火炬 最后一个星期五
How come? Who knows?
怎么会?谁知道?
Slow night on the telly? The sheep were having the night off?
电视上的黑夜很慢?绵羊们晚上休假吗?
So. Niall.
所以 尼尔
How did you meet? In his wee shop.
你怎么见面的xa0在他的小商店
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表