剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
But, seeing as you're such a people person, and all,
但是 看到自己是一个这样的人 所有人
perhaps you'd like to be the one to tell them.
也许您想成为告诉他们的人
Thanks, Joe.
谢谢 乔
Thanks for the support.
感谢您的支持
I can always rely on you guys.
我总是可以依靠你们
Hang on. I'll come with you.
不挂断 我跟你一起去
Oi! What's he doing with my laptop? I need that!
大爱!他在用我的笔记本电脑做什么?我需要它!
We'll get it back to you as soon as we can.
我们会尽快将其退还给您
You just grab what you like, and there's nothing I can do?
您只要抓住自己喜欢的东西 我无能为力?
Have a look at this.
看看这个
How old do you think Stella is in these photos?
您认为这些照片中的斯特拉几岁?
13? 14?
13吗xa014吗
And how old...
还有几岁...
was she when her parents divorced? Ten, right?
她父母离婚时是她吗?十个吧?
Three years before these pictures were taken.
这些照片拍摄前三年
Exactly.
究竟
Wait, so one minute Marianne's in court
等等 玛丽安在法庭上一分钟
trying to get Macken off her back,
试图让麦肯摆脱她
and the next minute... They're at the beach together.
再过一分钟...他们一起在沙滩上
Hi.
你好
How is she?
她怎么样?
Well, they...
好吧 他们...
said they won't...
说他们不会...
know how much her mind has been affected until she wakes up.
知道她的思想受到多少影响 直到她醒来
If she wakes up.
如果她醒来
If.
如果
So...
所以...
You know, I get accused of all sorts,
你知道 我被各种指控
but I'm not here to judge anybody.
但我不是来评判任何人的
That's not something I enjoy, the intrusion.
那不是我喜欢的东西 入侵
If that's meant to make me feel better...
如果那是让我感觉好些...
This is somebody you were trying to get away from, is it?
这是您想要摆脱的人 对吗?
It's not what... No.
不是什么
It's all right.
没关系
Stuart, he'd...
斯图尔特 他会...
He'd lost all his visiting rights.
他失去了所有访问权
Obviously.
明显
But Stella...
但是斯特拉...
I used to dread her birthday coming round, you know.
我曾经害怕过她的生日
She'd wait till Brian, my husband, was out of the house
她要等到我丈夫布莱恩出门在外
and she'd get this look on her face.
她会把这种表情放在脸上
And I knew it was coming.
我知道即将到来
Every year.
每年
Her "special present" she called it.
她称之为“特殊礼物”
A day out.
一天出来
Just her, and me, and her dad.
只有她 还有我和她的父亲
One day by the sea.
在海边的一天
It was our little secret.
这是我们的小秘密
Poor kid.
穷孩子
I felt so wretched, you know. With all that was going on.
我感到非常沮丧 你知道 随着一切的进行
You just wanna give them a nice childhood.
您只是想给他们一个美好的童年
Besides, she's got enough of her dad in her.
此外 她的父亲已经受够了
No pushover?
没有俯卧撑?
You're joking, aren't you?
你在开玩笑吧?
I've never seen these before.
我以前从未看过这些
Stuart had them, did he?
斯图尔特有他们 是吗?
No, no, he didn't.
不 不 他没有
So, where were these?
那么 这些在哪里?
Aye.
嗯
He sent them to me.
他寄给我
Once in a while, out of the blue.
偶尔 突然出现
Stuart. Her real dad.
斯图尔特xa0她真正的父亲
Had them couriered to me at work, can you believe?
他们在工作中向我快递过吗 您可以相信吗?
On his wages!
靠他的工资!
And what did you think of that, Mr. Gower?
高尔先生 您对此有何看法?
Same as I always thought whenever
和我一直想的一样
he tipped his litter on our steps,
他把垃圾垫在我们的脚上
had us up half the night, honking his horn,
让我们半夜起来 向他鸣喇叭
spying on us from his bloody car.
从他流血的汽车上监视我们
That man.
那个人
Every outrage, every provocation
每一次暴行 每一次挑衅
he was the price I had to pay.
他是我必须付出的代价
You never tell your wife about these?
你从来没有告诉你的妻子这些吗?
Why do I want to bother her with all that?
我为什么要打扰她呢?
Anyway, she always came back, didn't she?
无论如何 她总是回来 不是吗?
She always came back.
她总是回来
Mr. Gower... I did not burn down that man's house!
高尔先生...我没有烧毁那个男人的房♥子!
OK? Boxes all ticked?
好?盒子都打勾了吗?
Can I please get on with my life now?
我现在可以继续生活吗?
Kids!
孩子们!
Hello?
你好?
Ma'am, Forensics sent this through.
女士 取证是通过此方式发送的
They've trawled through Brian Gower's laptop.
他们已经通过Brian Gower的笔记本电脑拖网了
Yeah, go on. Recent web history.
是的 继续 最近的网络历史记录
You can see he browsed that website back in January.
您可以看到他在一月份浏览了该网站
Brian Gower was
布莱恩·高尔
looking up how to build a petrol bomb.
查找如何制♥造♥汽油弹
Looks like.
看起来像
Now who's taking sides?
现在谁站在一边?
So... next move?
所以...下一步?
We arrest Brian Gower?
我们要逮捕Brian Gower吗?
OK.
好
Fine.
精细
I'll do it.
我会做的
And while I'm gone...
等我走了...
Here we go. What's this? More timetables?
开始了 这是什么?还有更多时间表?
Something like that. This is for you.
这样的事情 这个给你
Very formal.
很正式
Transfer request.
转移要求
Hol.
霍尔
Holly!
冬青!
Right, come on, anything from Macken's house, car?
是的 来吧 麦肯的房♥子 汽车有什么东西吗?
Digitapes. There must be a camera to go with them?
录音带 他们必须要有相机吗?
The car is still with Forensics.
这辆车仍在取证上
Well, come on, let's go give 'em a nudge.
好吧 来吧 让我们轻推一下
OK. 5th April.
好 4月5日
It's five weeks ago?
五周前?
What's that noise?
那是什么声音?
Wind chimes.
风铃
Jessie has some in her bedroom. I always walk into it them.
杰西在她的卧室里有一些 我总是走进他们
What was Stuart up to, filming them?
Stuart拍摄影片的目的是什么?
Surveillance?
监视吗
Give me the remote.
给我遥控器
Now, let's get a good look at you.
现在 让我们来看看您
I need a name. Get onto it, Joe.
我需要一个名字 快点走吧 乔
I'm telling you, I never went near this website.
我告诉你 我从来没有去过这个网站
Someone's made a mistake.
有人弄错了
Who else had access to your laptop?
还有谁可以使用您的笔记本电脑?
Colleagues at work.
在工作的同事
Family, the kids.
家庭 孩子们
Christ.
基♥督♥
You can do this, you can do this.
您可以执行此操作 您可以执行此操作
Hello, Mr. Gower!
你好 高尔先生!
Look, nobody's having a go at you.
看 没人在找你
Now, come on, you're a clever man.
现在 来吧 你是一个聪明的人
You can see why we've got you sat here, can't you?
您可以看到我们为什么要您坐在这里 不是吗?
The address...
地址...
...is vaguely familiar.
...隐约熟悉
Hang on.
不挂断
We did some work for the MOD a little while back.
不久前 我们为MOD做过一些工作
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表