剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Back to camp. What time?
回到营地 几点了?
I thought you liked real men, ma'am.
我以为你喜欢真正的男人 女士
He's a bit boy band, is he not?
他是一个男孩乐队 不是吗?
Answer Sergeant Ashworth's question, Corporal Grafton.
回答阿什沃思中士的问题 格拉夫顿下士
I don't know what time. Why don't you check with front gate?
不知道几点xa0你为什么不检查正门?
So you'd been drinking since the meal?
那你吃饭以来一直在喝酒吗?
And what makes you think we only began then?
是什么让您认为我们才开始呢?
And what happened after?
然后发生了什么?
We all came home. Together?
我们都回家了 一起?
I don't remember. No, after the fireworks?
我不记得了xa0不 烟火过后?
Yeah, I remember heading over to the fireworks.
是的 我记得去烟花了
So how did you get home after?
那你怎么回家了?
Did Dev and Vince take you back?
Dev和Vince带您回去了吗?
We all signed in. Then said our goodbyes.
我们都登录了 然后说再见了
What about Budgie?
那Budgie呢?
He could hardly stand. Poor bastard.
他几乎站不住脚 混♥蛋♥
Where did you wake up this morning, Budgie?
你今天早上在哪里醒来的 布吉?
The block. My own bed.
块 我自己的床
You can't remember getting there?
你不记得去那里吗?
It always makes me feel that little bit calmer.
它总是让我感到平静
I read once it's the positive ions generated by the pounding of the waves.
我读过的是波的撞击产生的正离子
But I think it's the wind.
但是我认为是风
Blows the cobwebs out of your head.
把蜘蛛网吹出你的头
I don't know what to think.
我不知道该怎么想
First the chaplain came, saying he's shot himself, and then you say...
首先牧师来了 说他开枪打死了自己 然后你说...
You weren't with your husband last night?
你昨晚不和你丈夫在一起吗?
But I thought it was a celebration dinner, to welcome the lads home?
但是我以为是欢迎小伙子回家的庆祝晚宴?
Er... an army thing. Not for wives.
呃 是军队的事 不适合妻子
So where were you? Home. You can ask my mum.
那你呢xa0家 你可以问我妈妈
You don't think that I had anything...? No. But I have to ask, pet.
你不认为我有什么...?不 但是我不得不问 宠物
You don't like it at the barracks much, do you?
您不太喜欢在军营里 对吗?
It's just with him being away on tour so much, we felt...
只是有他这么多的巡回演出 我们才觉得...
it would be better if I stayed with my mum.
如果我和妈妈呆在一起会更好
And it's better for the kids not to be surrounded by it all at the barracks.
而且最好不要让孩子们在营房♥中被孩子们包围
But this time he was home for good?
但是这次他是永远的家吗?
I've longed for that for years, and now...
我已经渴望了好几年 现在...
And there weren't any problems?
没有任何问题吗?
With anyone in the regiment or his team, I mean?
我和军团里的人一起吗?
No. Not that I know of. Why?
不 我不知道 为什么?
What about in Afghanistan?
在阿富汗呢?
He didn't like to talk about out there and I... I didn't want to know.
他不想在那儿谈论我 我...我不想知道
Letters? Well, it's emails now.
字母?好吧 现在是电子邮件
But he was never much for writing.
但是他从不写东西
When he had his soldier head on, which was 24/7, there's not much time for family.
当他的士兵头是24/7时 没有足够的时间陪伴家人
Joe?
乔?
Right, I'm on my way.
是的 我在路上
The Browning 9mm is standard army issue since the Second World War
自第二次世界大战以来 勃朗宁9毫米是标准陆军问题
but they're being decommissioned in batches.
但它们正在分批退役
The one that killed Deverson should've been done eight months ago.
杀死戴维森的那本应该在八个月前完成的
So someone took it instead? Mm-hm, yeah.
所以有人代替了吗?嗯 是的
What am I looking at? The officer that signed it out.
我在看什么xa0签了名的军官
James Deverson?
詹姆斯·德文森?
He'd have known it would be decommissioned. So it must've got lost in the bureaucracy.
他已经知道它将退役 因此 它一定在官僚机构中迷失了
Excuse me.
对不起
What about forensics? Prints on the gun? Yeah, only Deverson's.
那取证呢?在枪上打印?是的 只有德文森的
So the killer knew he had the gun. Knew not to leave prints on it, obviously.
所以杀手知道他有枪 显然 知道不要在上面留下印迹
Silencer?
消音器?
Not army issue, not according to the armaments officer.
不是军方问题 也不是军备官说的
Home-made or modified. Expertly done.
自♥制♥或修改的 熟练地完成
But something an ATO like Deverson would know how to make?
但是像Deverson这样的ATO会知道怎么做?
Mm-hm.
嗯
What about the team?
那团队呢?
Corporal Vincent Grafton. He's not giving anything away.
下士文森特·格拉夫顿 他没有放弃任何东西
Lance Corporal O'Connor claims that he drank so much
兰斯下士奥康纳声称他喝了这么多酒
he blacked out and can't remember a thing.
他昏了过去 不记得任何事情
That's fortuitous.
那是偶然的
Shep checked with the front-gate log. He signed in with Dev at 10 past midnight.
Shep检查了前门日志 他在午夜10点与Dev登录
As for the others, didn't hear or see anything.
至于其他的 什么也没听到
Did you get prints and swabs? Mm-hm.
你有印和拭子了吗?嗯
Ma'am. Lieutenant Colonel Chapell.
夫人xa0Chapell中校
He's right, we've nothing.
他是对的 我们一无所有
Nothing from his men, nothing from the wife.
他的手下一无所有 妻子也一无所有
The only prints on the gun they appropriated from the armory are his.
他们从军械库窃取的枪上唯一的印记是他的
He seems very keen for us to believe it's suicide.
他似乎非常希望我们相信这是自杀
There's a lot riding on Billy's theory.
比利的理论有很多方面
It's not a theory, it's a fact. You did tell
这不是理论 而是事实 你说了
him I'm a pathologist, not a homeopath?
他我是病理学家 不是顺势疗法吗?
Besides, what's he going to threaten you with?
此外 他要用什么威胁你?
You're outside his bailiwick, aren't you? Outside everyone's.
你不在他的白里威克外面 不是吗?在每个人的外面
But he can still make things difficult.
但是他仍然可以使事情变得困难
Here.
这里
What's that?
那是什么?
Little present. Front tooth. Most of it, at least.
小礼物 前牙 至少 大多数
Found it in the back of the victim's head. If you were going to do it yourself,
在受害者的脑后发现它 如果你要自己做
you wouldn't shoot yourself through half-closed teeth.
你不会用半闭牙射击自己
So what are you saying?
那你在说什么
Deverson conks on the bed, still in his full formal gear from the meal.
德弗森在床上躺着 仍然保持正餐时的正装
Middle of the night, gets up, vomits,
半夜 起床 呕吐物
comes downstairs for a glass of water,
下楼喝一杯水
sits in the chair to stop the world spinning?
坐在椅子上阻止世界旋转?
Forensics confirmed there were traces of vomit in the bedroom.
法医证实卧室里有呕吐的痕迹
Yeah, but Deverson didn't vomit.
是的 但德弗森没有呕吐
Had half a keg of beer in his gut when we opened him up.
我们打开他的肠子时 他的肠子里只有半桶啤酒
Had to mop the place clean after.
之后要把地方擦干净
And here's me thinking you'd been partying in the morgue again.
我想这是您又在太平间聚会了
So there was someone else in the house with him?
那屋子里还有其他人吗?
Put that down, Kenny. This is an incident room, not a greasy spoon.
肯尼 放下这个 这是一间事发室 不是油腻的汤匙
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a visitor.
女士们 先生们 我们有一个访客
Captain Shepherd from Her Majesty's Royal Military Police
皇家pher下的谢泼德上尉
is going to assist us in our investigations.
将协助我们进行调查
Now...
现在...
Staff Sergeant James Deverson, known to everyone as Dev.
参谋长詹姆斯·德弗森 众所周知
Recently awarded the Military Cross.
最近获得了军事十字勋章
Speaking of which, any sign yet? No, nothing in the scene-of-crime report.
说到哪个 还没有迹象吗?不 犯罪现场报告中没有任何内容
Oh.
哦
Now, the killer wanted us to believe he'd committed suicide. Why?
现在 凶手要我们相信他自杀了 为什么?
Make him look like a coward.
让他看起来像个胆小鬼
Personally, I think it takes some courage.
我个人认为这需要一些勇气
But the common view, of which you are the proud
但是 以您为荣的共同观点
possessor, Kenny, is that it is cowardly.
拥有者肯尼 是胆小鬼
What is that?
那是什么?
That's the high-speed broadband upgrades we're crying out for, ma'am.
夫人 那就是我们正在呼吁的高速宽带升级
Well, I'm sure it's going to assist greatly with all your tweeting.
好吧 我相信它将为您的所有推文提供极大帮助
But would someone tell 'em to shut up?
但是有人会告诉他们闭嘴吗?
Now, then... he was killed with a handgun
现在 然后...他被手♥枪♥杀死
that Deverson himself signed out of the garrison armory.
德弗森本人从驻军军械库签了字
So who would want him dead?
那么谁会想要他死呢?
Wife Laura? Motive?
妻子劳拉?动机?
Him never being around. So why kill him when he finally comes back?
他永远不会在身边 那么 为什么当他终于回来时杀死他呢?
Playing away from home as well as working.
在家玩和工作
Hm? He was clutching her photo, when he died.
嗯?他去世时正在抓着她的照片
No, she seemed genuinely distraught, plus her
不 她似乎真的心烦意乱 加上她
mother confirmed she was at home that night.
母亲证实那天晚上她在家
What about members of his team?
那他的团队成员呢?
Vince Grafton, his infantry escort, Dev's bodyguard when he was defusing.
文森·格拉夫顿 是他的步兵护卫 是德文 解散时的保镖
Lance Corporal Kevin O'Connor.
兰斯下士凯文·奥康纳
Fusilier, point man to the team, nicknamed Budgie.
Fusilier 团队的指导人物 绰号♥Budgie
Now, both of them had a skinful that night.
现在 他们两人那天晚上都很肤浅
Grafton claims they came back around midnight,
格拉夫顿声称他们在午夜前后回来
said their goodbyes. He went back to his block.
说了再见 他回到了街区
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表