剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
哦 我不知道这里有人
I said I'd give Simon a lift back to Hannah's.
我说过让西蒙搭回汉娜的
How is she? Oh, well...
她怎么样?那好吧...
As well as can be expected, you know.
不出所料 您知道
Ready?
准备?
Simon will be a few minutes behind.
西蒙会落后几分钟
Have you ever lost someone?
你有没有失去一个人?
Not like you... sudden.
不喜欢你...突然
Your boss has, hasn't she? She gets it.
你老板有吗?她明白了
Like Simon.
像西蒙
Yeah. Yeah, I think she does.
是的xa0是的 我想她是
I think she does.
我想她是
So Jenny was working on a book?
珍妮在写书吗?
It was still very much in the early stages, but I believe she'd had interest from publishers.
它仍然处于早期阶段 但我相信她对出版商很感兴趣
What was it? True crime sort of thing, about Mattie Jones?
它以前如何?关于Mattie Jones的真正犯罪之类的东西?
God, no!
天哪!
Jenny hated that kind of schlock.
珍妮讨厌那种嘲笑
It was a collection of case studies. A sort of popular guide to social work.
它是案例研究的集♥合♥ 一种流行的社会工作指南
The press are always either demonizing us or demonizing the clients.
媒体总是妖魔化我们或妖魔化客户
You know, we're useless, they're scum.
你知道 我们没用 他们是败类
Jenny wanted to challenge that.
珍妮想挑战这一点
She would have succeeded too.
她也会成功的
She was good at anything she ever turned her hand to.
她擅长于任何她转过手的事情
Sorry. Still hasn't sunk in.
抱歉 仍然没有陷入
No.
没有
Thank you, Mr. Thompson. You've been a real help.
谢谢汤普森先生 您提供了真正的帮助
Craig, please.
克雷格 拜托
She was the best social worker I ever knew.
她是我所认识的最好的社会工作者
Her team are in bits.
她的团队很忙
Anything we can do to help, you just ask, yeah?
我们可以做些什么来帮助您 您只是问 是吗?
If Jenny was writing a book, she'd have it backed up somewhere.
如果珍妮在写书 她会把它备份到某个地方
Her home computer is no problem,
她的家用电脑没问题
but I wouldn't get authorization to trawl through her hard drive here.
但我不会获得授权在这里拖曳她的硬盘
Confidential information. Not open to anyone outside of social services.
机密信息 不向社会服务之外的任何人开放
I'll get on to it. Thank you.
我继续 谢谢
So, Jenny Lister's writing a book. True life case studies, including Mattie's.
因此 珍妮·李斯特 正在写书 真实生活案例研究 包括Mattie的案例研究
Show the world what social workers are really up against.
向世界展示社会工作者真正面临的挑战
Even with the names changed, everyone's going to know who's who.
即使名称更改 每个人都会知道谁是谁
So who doesn't want this book to see the light of day?
那么 谁不希望这本书见光明呢?
I don't know. Mattie's foster parents, teachers, doctors, us.
我不知道 Mattie的养父母 老师 医生 我们
Anyone who should have seen it and didn't.
任何人应该已经看过但没有看到的人
No.
没有
What? Nothing.
什么?没有
What?
什么?
What you said to Simon.
你对西蒙说的话
Sit with her, drink with her, make sure she eats.
和她坐下 和她一起喝酒 确保她吃饭
That's MY job description, isn't it?
那是我的工作描述 不是吗?
Well, if you're unhappy in your work...
好吧 如果您对工作不满意...
How old were you when your mam died?
妈妈去世了 你几岁?
What?
什么?
Where's this coming from? Nothing, I'm just interested.
这是哪里来的xa0没什么 我只是感兴趣
Ten.
十
Here. I'll show you.
这里 我会给你看
What's that?
那是什么?
Me!
我!
Ah, right. Ten.
嗯对xa0十
Tenth birthday.
十岁生日
Tall, wasn't I? A tall girl.
高个 不是吗?一个高个子女孩
No, not really. Not for ten.
不 不是 不十
How did you cope when she was gone?
她走后你如何应付?
Oh.
哦
A social worker came over, I remember.
我记得一位社工走了过来
Stood over there, told me to be a good girl for my dad.
站在那儿 告诉我做我父亲的好女孩
Suppose it was different then, wasn't it?
假设当时不一样 不是吗?
A man taking on the care of a child. Thought he was a saint.
一个照顾孩子的男人 以为他是圣人
What about this boyfriend?
那男朋友呢
Simon? No!
西蒙?没有!
Mattie Jones' fella.
玛蒂·琼斯 的家伙
Taking on her and the bairn. What's his story?
承担她和围裙 他的故事是什么?
Michael Morgan.
迈克尔·摩根
He's older than Mattie, well educated.
他比Mattie年龄大 受过良好教育
Was studying to be an osteopath at the time.
当时正在研究要成为骨病患者
What's an educated man like him doing with a scrappy little waif like Mattie?
像他这样受过良好教育的人做什么 像Mattie那样scrap草不生?
I don't know. He moved out before Elias was killed.
我不知道 他搬出之前 埃利亚斯被杀
According to the judge in his summing up, he was completely blameless.
根据法官的总结 他是完全无罪的
There was no notion that Mattie would hurt her son.
没有人认为玛蒂会伤害她的儿子
Well, the judge wasn't writing a book, was he?
好吧 法官不是在写书 是吗?
Jenny Lister was.
珍妮·李斯特
And I wonder what she had to say about you, Mr. Morgan.
我想知道摩根先生 她对你有什么要说的
Found him!
找到他了!
Michael Morgan, osteopath and complementary therapist.
迈克尔·摩根 整骨疗法和辅助治疗师
He has treatment rooms at a place called The Willows.
他在一个名为The Willows的地方设有治疗室
Some sort of health club. Very la di da.
某种健身俱乐部 非常拉迪
That was security from the supermarket where Connie Masters said she parked.
那是康妮·马斯特斯 所说的那家超♥市♥的安全保障
They've CCTV footage which backs up her story.
他们有支持她故事的闭路电视录像
Plus we've got two positive IDs from staff at the coffee shop.
另外 我们从咖啡店的工作人员那里得到了两个肯定的ID
Rules her out. Right...
排除她 对...
Well, I'd better go check out this health spa.
好吧 我最好去看看这个健康水疗中心
Ma'am, if you need someone to drive you... No!
夫人 如果您需要有人开车送您...不!
No thanks, pet. On this occasion I'll be taking Joe.
不用了 宠物 这次我要带乔
Er, don't worry. You'll get used to it. Pet.
嗯不用担心xa0您会习惯的 宠物
Kenny.
肯尼
Bag! Laptop!
袋!笔记本电脑!
Ma'am.
夫人
Look at this place! Morgan must be doing all right to be operating out of here.
看这个地方!摩根一定有权在这里经营
Yes, all right, pull your tongue in.
是的 好的 伸开你的舌头
Oh, come on.
哦 拜托
Oh, hello, Miss Stanhope. Are you wanting to sign in a guest today?
哦 你好 史丹霍普小姐 您要今天登录访客吗?
Actually, Yasmin, I'm here in a professional capacity.
实际上 Yasmin 我是以专业人士身份来的
Michael Morgan. Could you direct us to his treatment rooms, please?
迈克尔·摩根 你能把我们带到他的治疗室吗?
The doctor said I needed to lose weight.
医生说我需要减肥
Cheeky cow hadn't even had me on the scales.
厚脸皮的母牛甚至都没有把我放在磅秤上
Well, I couldn't risk running into one of you lot down the municipal baths, could I?
好吧 我不能冒险在市政澡堂里碰到你们中的一个 对吗?
So I picked somewhere I knew none of you could afford.
所以我选了一个我都不知道你们负担不起的地方
All right?
行?
Satisfied?
满意?
Ah, this is it.
啊 就是这样
Still, if you ever did want to sign us in as a guest...
不过 如果您确实想以访客身份登录我们...
Don't push your luck!
别碰运气!
Hello!
你好!
Hello!
你好!
Michael Morgan?
迈克尔·摩根?
Yes.
是
DCI Vera Stanhope, DS Joe Ashworth.
DCI Vera Stanhope DS乔·阿什沃思
We'd like to have a little word.
我们想说一点
No whale music?
没有鲸鱼音乐?
Perhaps some of my clients would like it,
也许我的一些客户会喜欢
but personally I find that kind of set dressing rather...
但我个人觉得相当适合
degrading.
退化
Gets in the way of the work.
妨碍工作
And what is the work?
那是什么工作?
Healing.
康复
Yo
您?
Sergeant Ashworth and I have a few questions.
阿什沃思中士和我有几个问题
Like what is a man like you...
像你这样的男人...
doing with a girl like Mattie Jones?
和像玛蒂·琼斯这样的女孩在一起吗?
Nothing good.
没什么好的
I thought I could make a difference.
我以为我可以有所作为
A lifetime of neglect, and I thought I could put it right.
一生被忽视 我认为我可以纠正
Arrogance.
傲慢
Unforgivable arrogance.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表