剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
The dead don't leave you.
死者不会离开你
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Go and get me a large drink and a psychiatrist.
去给我喝一杯大酒和精神病医生
At last, the cry for help.
最后 求救的呼声
I'll make you a wee cup of tea, ma'am.
夫人 我给你喝杯茶
I know that it would've been Dev's last will and testament
我知道这将是Dev的遗愿和遗嘱
that we get absolutely hammered in his memory.
在他的记忆中 我们绝对受到重击
OK. To Dev.
好 开♥发♥人员
To Dev! Sandancer legend.
要开♥发♥!桑丹斯传奇
Don't they give these lads any kind of help, after all they've been through?
在经历了所有苦难之后 他们不给这些小伙子任何帮助吗?
Counselors are available, but soldiers have
辅♥导♥员可用 但士兵有
to know they've got a problem to consult them.
知道他们有问题要咨♥询♥他们
And if they do, it's still seen as a sign of weakness by some.
如果他们这样做了 那仍然被某些人视为软弱的标志
I'll make some calls tonight.
今晚我会打一些电♥话♥
Thanks for the lift.
谢谢你的电梯
You don't want to overdo the exercise.
您不想过度锻炼
I've still got 10km to run when I get home.
到家时 我还有10公里可以跑
What, are you being punished for something? Iron Man challenge.
什么 您因某事而受到惩罚?钢铁侠挑战
Well, cannot let the RMPs down.
好吧 不能让RMP失望
Show the grunts what us monkeys can do.
向咕们展示我们的猴子能做什么
That's what they call us!
那就是他们所说的我们!
Where's Budgie? Off with the birds.
布吉在哪里?随鸟而去
I sent him a text. Told him where we were.
我给他发了一条短♥信♥ 告诉他我们在哪里
Joe?
乔?
Just to let you know, Ollie's emails have been cleaned out.
只是想通知您 Ollie的电子邮件已被清除
His folders, his trash-can, everything.
他的文件夹 他的垃圾桶 所有东西
And it wasn't done two months ago before he died.
而且两个月前他还没去世
It was done today. Oh?
今天完成了 哦?
Well, Mum or Dad? His dad seemed fine about bringing it in.
好吧 妈妈还是爸爸?他父亲把它带进去似乎还不错
Well, let's pay them another visit tomorrow.
好吧 我们明天再拜访他们
And Laura Deverson.
还有劳拉·德弗森
Now, Joe, you get yourself home to Celine and the kids.
现在 乔 您可以回家接待席琳 和孩子们
Good night. Night. Night.
晚安 晚 晚
Where are we going, lads?
小伙子们 我们要去哪里?
Right, I'll see you losers later.
是的 稍后我会再见到你
Where are you off? Oh, aye, Grafton, where are you off to?
你在哪xa0哦 是的 格拉夫顿 你要去哪里?
How does it compare? Different angle to the first.
它如何比较?与第一个不同的角度
Upward. Entered jaw here, exited skull... here.
向上 在这里进入下颌 在这里离开头骨...
Might also have been awake when it happened.
事情发生时可能也已经醒了
Gun?
枪?
Silencer. It's just like the other one.
消音器xa0就像另一个
It's not army, though. Not British army, anyway. Russian maybe.
不过 这不是军队 无论如何 不是英国♥军♥队 也许是俄语
A little memento from Afghanistan. Isn't that what he said?
来自阿富汗的纪念品 那不是他说的吗?
Oh, well, see what there are in the way of prints.
哦 好吧 看看版画的方式
Note? No.
注意?没有
So what are we saying? Same killer? Or a copycat.
那我们在说什么呢?同一个杀手?还是模仿者
Apart from the angle of shot, but crouching down could explain that.
除了射击的角度外 蹲下可以解释这一点
Any sign of a break-in?
有闯入的迹象吗?
None I can see.
我看不到
Hm...
嗯...
Who found him? Vincent Grafton.
谁找到他的?文森特·格拉夫顿
I thought maybe I'd better check on him.
我以为也许我最好看看他
Was the door locked or unlocked?
门是上锁的还是开锁的?
Open.
打开
Why did you think you needed to check on him?
您为什么认为需要检查他?
I thought maybe he'd bugged out or...
我以为他可能出了错或者...
Or what? Killed himself?
或者是什么?自杀了
He was a soldier, and a good soldier. He wouldn't have done that.
他是一个士兵 也是一个好士兵 他不会那样做的
I was just checking he wasn't ill or something.
我只是检查他没有生病
What did you do last night?
你昨天晚上做了什么?
I was out. Drinking to Dev.
我当时出去了 为开♥发♥喝酒
After? Came back here. Went to bed.
后?回到这里 去睡觉了
Ma'am...
夫人
Why was he in uniform?
他为什么穿制♥服♥?
We were a guard down. Must have had to do last-minute stag.
我们是一个守卫 必须做最后一刻的雄鹿
Well, we'll need the logbook from the front gate, Shep.
好吧 我们需要前门Shep的日志
Right. And the CO wishes to speak to you, ma'am.
对 CO 女士 想和你说话
Is it OK, if I...?
如果我...可以吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
This latest death is terrible. For the barracks, for
这最新的死亡是可怕的 对于军营 对于
the regiment, as well as being a tragedy in itself.
团 本身就是一个悲剧
Yet I can't help but think that it might have been prevented.
但是我不禁认为这可能是可以预防的
If you had not gone around chasing phantom murderers,
如果您没有去追捕幻影杀人犯
then perhaps Corporal O'Connor might not have taken his life in the same way.
那么也许奥康纳下士可能不会以同样的方式夺命
We believe somebody killed these men and might kill more.
我们认为有人杀死了这些人并且可能会杀死更多人
And I might be able to get to the heart of the matter
而且我也许可以深究这个问题
if you and your men showed a little more cooperation.
如果你和你的男人表现出更多的合作
I'm sorry. I don't understand, Chief Inspector.
对不起 我不明白 总督察
Hasn't Captain Shepherd been of assistance?
Shepherd上尉没有得到帮助吗?
Oh, Captain Shepherd's been a great help.
哦 谢泼德队长提供了很大的帮助
Though I believe that something happened in Afghanistan.
尽管我相信阿富汗发生了一些事情
Something that links the deaths of these two
将这两者的死亡联♥系♥起来的东西
soldiers, but nobody's prepared to talk about it.
士兵 但没人愿意谈论它
And what do you suppose that something is?
您认为那是什么?
Oliver Barton.
奥利弗·巴顿
I've written a full report.
我写了一份完整的报告
I've seen it. It's in Deverson's file. Then you know what occurred.
我已经看到了它 它在Deverson的文件中 然后 您知道发生了什么
I spoke to Keith Barton, and he was reluctant to endorse the official version.
我与基思·巴顿 交谈 他不愿意认可正式版
So I did a little bit of reading up on military procedure last night
所以昨晚我做了一些军事程序的阅读
and I discovered it was Deverson's job to ensure that the incident site is safe.
我发现确保事件现场的安全是Deverson的工作
Chief Inspector, I do not believe that you have the authority...
首席督察员 我不认为您拥有权力...
Did Deverson follow procedure?
Deverson是否遵循程序?
Maybe not to the letter, but...
也许不是来信 但是...
So he could be seen to be responsible?
这样可以看出他有责任心吗?
Barton was Deverson's number two.
巴顿是德文森的第二名
Even if he technically should not have been the one to secure the ground,
即使从技术上讲他不应该是巩固地面的人
he had the skill-set to do so.
他有能力做到这一点
So it is only in the letter of the law that Keith
因此 只有在法律文字中 基思
Barton and his family might have a case.
巴顿和他的家人可能有一个案例
What sort of a case?
什么样的情况?
They were pursuing the matter?
他们在追求这件事吗?
I cannot speak for them.
我不能为他们说话
On the night that James Deverson was killed,
在詹姆斯·德文森 被杀的那天
you invited the Bartons back to your house for drinks.
您邀请Bartons回到家喝酒
Did you talk about Ollie? Amongst other things.
你说的是奥利吗?除其他外
They wanted you to push for an inquiry.
他们希望您推动查询
And you told them no.
而你告诉他们不
What time did they leave?
他们什么时候离开?
As I told Captain Shepherd, 45am.
正如我告诉谢泼德船长时 凌晨45点
Shep, you stay here, take statements Dev's team, what's left of them.
Shep 您留在这里 陈述Dev开♥发♥团队的话 他们剩下的是什么
Anyone who saw Budgie last night.
昨晚见过Budgie的人
And guns.
和枪
You've got to find all these personal arsenals before anyone else gets hurt.
您必须在所有其他人受伤之前找到所有这些私人武库
Er, are Keith or Diana home?
嗯 基思或戴安娜在家里吗?
No. Dad's with the shoot and Mum's at the cash-and-carry.
不行 爸爸在拍 而妈妈在随身携带
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗?
Peas in a pod?
豆荚里有豌豆吗?
The terrible twins, Mum always used to call me and Ollie.
可怕的双胞胎妈妈总是叫我和奥利
And you're with the Royal Ordnance Fusiliers too?
而且您也与皇家军械炮兵团在一起?
Medical Corps, but I'm based at Otterford.
医疗队 但我在Otterford工作
Still completing my training at Newcastle City Hospital.
仍在纽卡斯尔市医院完成我的培训
Ah! What, then you'll go to Afghanistan, will you?
啊!xa0什么 然后您去阿富汗 好吗?
If I'm needed. It's sad to say,
如果需要的话 这是痛心地说
but theater of ops is one of the best places to learn new theater skills.
但行动剧院是学习新戏剧技能的最佳场所之一
What was it you wanted?
你想要什么?
Could we have a look at Ollie's room?
我们可以看看奥利的房♥间吗?
See if we can get some idea.
看看我们是否可以得到一些想法
He still had a room here?
他这里还有房♥间吗?
Yeah.
是的
But why?
但为什么?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表