剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, love.
对不起 爱
I've just had a bloody awful week.
我刚刚度过了一个糟糕的一周
Thanks for the meal. Oh, that was lovely.
感谢招待 哦 真可爱
Don't get up.
不要起床
Night.
晚
Come here, you.
你过来
Help!
帮帮我!
Help! Please!
帮帮我!请!
Please, hurry up!
请快点!
Stella.
斯特拉
No pulse.
没有脉搏
Rotate her. Charge 360.
旋转她 收费360
All clear. Shocking.
全清 令人震惊
Oxygen away.
氧气消失
We're losing her.
我们正在失去她
What is so important?
有什么重要的?
You all right?
你没事吧?
Now, did you...?
现在 你...?
Did you see him?
你有看见他吗?
Did you see anything at all?
你什么都没看见吗
I was...
我曾是...
I was asleep.
我睡着了
Don't speak to us, please. Would you mind?
请不要和我们说话 你会介意的?
Security's checking the CCTV. There's nothing yet.
安♥全♥部♥门正在检查CCTV 还没有
Outside hospital?
在医院外面
Well, there's officers on every exit.
好吧 每个出口都有人员
Neighborhood lot are working doorsteps.
邻居很多都在门口
And so much for Barcelona.
巴塞罗那也是如此
Cranham doesn't even own a passport.
克兰纳姆甚至没有护照
So he must have lied to Janice.
因此 他一定对Janice撒谎了
What's this?
这是什么?
I said coffee.
我说咖啡
Yeah, well, those are super foods.
是的 那是超级食物
Go on, treat yourself.
继续 善待自己
Well, thanks very much.
好 非常感谢
I'll save them for later.
我将其保存以备后用
What you doing?
你在干什么?
Taking your witness statement
取证人证词
for the coroner's report?
验尸官的报告?
Piss off, you, back to your lovely missus.
滚开 你 回到你可爱的小姐
No wonder you keep pelting out kids, the pair of you.
难怪你一直在向孩子们 你们俩扔出去
Anything to keep her away from the cooking.
让她远离烹饪的一切
I'll be sure to pass that on.
我一定会继续讲下去
Come on, then. You and Macken.
来吧xa0你和麦肯
Right, OK.
对 好的
We were up in the cafe on the fourth floor.
我们到了四楼的咖啡馆
Marianne was waiting downstairs.
玛丽安在楼下等着
So Stuart sent the PC to fetch her.
因此 Stuart将PC发送给她
What were you doing? I was queuing for coffee.
你在做什么?我正在排队喝咖啡
White, two sugars.
白色 两个糖
I had my back turned, you see.
我回头了 你知道
So, I mean...
所以我的意思是
you knew each other pretty well, you and Macken.
您和Macken彼此非常了解
Not that it's any of my business.
不关我的事
We had our moments.
我们有自己的时刻
Did you ever...?
你曾经...?
What?
什么?
What? Me and Stuart Macken?
什么?我和Stuart Macken?
Oh, come on. Use your eyes.
哦 拜托xa0用眼睛
I was way out of his league, wasn't I?
我已经脱离了他的联盟 不是吗?
Aye, that's what I said.
是的 那是我说的
What? This was a discussion, was it?
什么?这是一场讨论 不是吗?
Dare I ask who with?
敢问谁跟谁?
Yeah, well, you know, Kenny, made a few calls.
是的 恩 肯尼 打了几个电♥话♥
Kenny!
肯尼!
A reliable source.
可靠的来源
That's all he said.
他说的就是这些
So how come you lost touch? I mean,
那你怎么失去联♥系♥呢?我的意思是
you were such great mates.
你真是太好了
I dunno.
我不知道
There were three of us. Me, Stuart, and this other lad.
我们三个人 我 斯图尔特和其他小伙子
And then one day it was just myself.
然后有一天只是我自己
Why didn't I see it coming?
为什么我没看到它来?
Nah, don't beat yourself up.
不 不要打自己
You had your back turned.
你转过身了
Aye, I did. 20 years.
是的 我做到了 20年
Too busy, too proud to pick up the phone.
太忙了 太骄傲了 无法接电♥话♥
Something he said, before he died.
他死前说了些话
"All I ever did was try to protect her."
“我曾经做过的就是保护她 ”
Meaning Stella?
意思是斯特拉?
I thought it was just something, you know, that people say.
我认为那只是人们所说的
I think he knew.
我想他知道
I think he suspected...
我想他怀疑...
it was Cranham who torched his house
是克兰纳姆把他的房♥子弄坏了
and if that's the case...
如果是这样的话...
Why didn't he tell me?
他为什么不告诉我?
Fire exit by Stella's ward.
斯特拉病房♥的消防通道
1:30am. It's the best they could get.
凌晨1点30分 这是他们所能得到的最好的
Cranham.
克兰纳姆
It has to be Douglas Cranham, ma'am.
夫人 一定是道格拉斯·克兰纳姆
Stuart cautioned him at the big march.
斯图尔特在大游♥行♥上警告他
So, no job, no house, pregnant girlfriend.
所以 没有工作 没有房♥子 怀孕的女友
And all this whets his radical edge. Is that the line?
所有这一切都激起了他的激进优势 是那条线吗?
He was looking for a fight.
他正在寻找战斗
And we're thinking he's behind the petrol bomb at the demo?
而且我们正在考虑他在演示中的汽油炸♥弹♥背后吗?
There are no witnesses yet,
还没有目击者
but it adds up. Yeah, OK.
但加起来xa0是的 好的
And last night at the hospital?
昨晚在医院吗?
Well, Stella was a witness to the fire.
好吧 斯特拉是大火的见证者
Cranham doesn't want her waking up.
克兰纳姆不希望她醒来
Well, thank you for the update.
好 谢谢您的更新
Very considerate.
非常体贴
Stuart never mentioned Cranham to you?
斯图尔特从未向您提及克兰纳姆?
No.
没有
God, if only.
上帝 如果只有的话
Why do you ask?
你为什么要问?
Silly, just...
傻...
his phone records.
他的电♥话♥记录
Stuart's?
斯图尔特的?
I called him?
我给他打过电♥话♥?
Half a dozen times in the last quarter,
在最后一个季度中 有六次
to and from your private line.
往返于您的私人线路
OK.
好
So no wriggle room there, then?
那那里没有蠕动的房♥间呢?
Stuart and I, we never talked.
斯图尔特和我 我们从未谈过
Three parts oldfashioned desire, seven parts minibar.
三部分是老式的欲望 七部分是迷你吧
Christ.
基♥督♥
I'm sorry. No, it's OK.
对不起 不 谢了
Now he's gone, I'd hate it somehow if nobody ever knew.
现在他走了 如果没有人知道 我一定会讨厌
You'll keep this out of sight, as a favor?
您会帮忙看不到这个吗?
Ma'am?
老板娘
Please. Rachel.
请 瑞秋
Was he happy?
他开心吗?
You tell me.
你告诉我
It was you.
是你
Was it?
是吗
Kenny's reliable source?
肯尼的可靠消息来源?
Oh, that. Oh, that.
哦这个 哦这个
Thanks, Billy. One word from you,
谢谢 比利 你一个字
my whole crew thinks me and him were at it like rabbits.
我的全体工作人员都认为我和他像兔子一样对付它
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表