剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Thanks, pet.
谢谢 宠物
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Mum?
妈
I was in a meeting with military officials, Captain Shepherd.
我正在与谢泼德上尉的军事官员会面
What was it that couldn't wait?
迫不及待的是什么?
The night that Deverson was murdered,
德佛森被谋杀的那天晚上
you invited the Bartons to your house after the dinner at the hall.
您在大厅吃完晚饭后邀请巴顿一家到您家
It was more like Keith insisted. He wanted to talk about his son.
这更像是基思坚持的 他想谈谈他的儿子
And how far is your house? 20 minutes by foot. Five minutes by car.
你的房♥子有多远?步行20分钟 五分钟车程
You drove? You took them in your car?
你开车?你把它们带上车了吗?
Could you show us?
你能告诉我们吗?
45? Yes.
45?是
Did they walk back from your house to the car park?
他们有没有从您家走回停车场?
Diana was tired. She was wearing heels. Keith decided to go back for the car.
戴安娜很累 她穿着高跟鞋 基思决定回去开车
And would they pass by this way? It's one way they could have come.
他们会这样走吗?这是他们本可以来的一种方式
Is this the most direct way?
这是最直接的方法吗?
Keith Barton!
基思·巴顿!
Mr. Barton!
巴顿先生!
How long was he gone?
他走了多久了?
Hard to say. 20 minutes...
很难说 20分钟...
Was it not more like half an hour or 40 minutes,
是半个小时还是40分钟
and that's why they were so late leaving?
那就是为什么他们这么晚才离开?
You and Barton go back a long way, don't you?
你和巴顿走了很长一段路 不是吗?
He was platoon sergeant on your first tour, wasn't he?
在您的第一次旅行中 他是排中士 不是吗?
I've committed no crime, Sergeant.
中士 我没有犯罪
I was asked what time they left and I have told you accurately.
我被问到他们什么时候离开 我已经准确地告诉了你
Gibbet.
Gibbet
Where we hang the vermin.
我们在哪里挂害虫
Scares others off.
吓跑别人
I know it's frowned on, but nature doesn't operate by man's laws.
我知道人们对此不屑一顾 但是大自然并不受人类法律的约束
Your father would have understood that.
你父亲会明白的
Put the gun down, Keith.
将枪放下 基思
I'd have done anything for them, my boys.
我的孩子 我会为他们做任何事情
Same as in the army.
和军队一样
The only way a unit survives is by standing together. Whatever it takes.
一个单位生存的唯一方法是站在一起 不管付出什么代价
Dad!
爸!
Now it's all changed.
现在一切都变了
All hearts and minds.
全心全意
Ollie and I disagreed on that.
奥利和我不同意这一点
He thought you could reason with the enemy, make them see you're right.
他以为你可以和敌人推理 让他们看到你是对的
But then he gave his heart to a woman, and look what her husband did.
但是后来他向一个女人献殷勤 看看她丈夫的所作所为
He insisted on Ollie going on that second tour.
他坚持让奥利进行第二次巡回演出
So he could fix him.
这样他就可以解决他
So I fixed him.
所以我修好了他
Natural law.
自然法则;自然规律
Dad!
爸!
Keith, don't! Don't!
基思 不要!别!
Do you think I'm going to sit there and watch,
你以为我要坐在那里看吗
while the murderer of my son is awarded a medal for bravery?
而我儿子的凶手因英勇而被授予勋章?
Dad! Oh, so you took it, did you, Keith?
爸!哦 所以您接下了 是吗 基思?
Dad, please! You took his Military Cross?
爸拜托xa0你拿了他的军事十字架吗?
I looked for it, but I expect even he was ashamed to keep it.
我一直在寻找它 但我希望即使他也为保留它而感到羞耻
It is not your fault Ollie died. Please don't do this.
奥利死了不是你的错 请不要这样做
Stop!
停止!
They say it's just a flesh wound.
他们说那只是肉伤
Like you said, it takes guts to go through with it.
就像您说的那样 需要勇气才能完成它
It'll take more than guts to live with what he's done.
继续他的所作所为需要胆量
Solo
独奏
May God give you his comfort and his peace.
愿上帝给你他的安慰和他的平安
His light and his joy in this world and the next.
他在这个世界和下一个世界中的光芒和喜悦
And the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
全能的上帝 父 子 圣灵的祝福
be among you and remain with you always.
在你中间 永远与你在一起
Amen. Amen.
阿们xa0阿们
Vince.
文斯
Look, I know it doesn't compare, what we do.
看 我知道这是无法比拟的 我们所做的
But what we're fighting for, both of us in our
但是我们为之奋斗的我们俩
own way, it's for more than just our mates.
以自己的方式 不仅限于我们的同伴
And though it's not always pretty, we're both good at what we do.
尽管并不总是很漂亮 但是我们俩都擅长于自己的工作
So you let him off the weapons charge?
所以你让他免除武器费用?
Yeah, on condition he has his little mementos decommissioned.
是的 条件是他的小纪念品已退役
So, Shep, what's next for you?
那么 谢普 您接下来要做什么?
Oh, you know, 15k run, see what's on my desk.
哦 您知道 跑15k看看我桌子上的东西
Glutton for punishment, you!
贪食惩罚 你!
Still, if you're ever looking for something,
不过 如果您一直在寻找东西
you know, when you're done with your marching and your saluting,
你知道 当你完成了行进和敬礼之后
or if your senior officers stand in your way...
还是您的高级官员妨碍了您...
you look us up, hm?
你查我们 嗯?
Hey, your garden is transformed.
嘿 你的花♥园♥变了
Well, had to be done.
好吧 必须要做
That shrub got so overgrown, it kept banging on the window.
灌木丛太长了 它一直在窗户上晃动
Kept thinking it was Heathcliff coming to take me away!
一直想着是希斯克利夫要带我走!
So where's this stuff you want moving? Ah. No bob-a-job today, pet.
那么 您想将这些东西移到哪里?啊 宠物 今天没有鲍勃
That was just a ploy to get you over here.
那只是一种欺骗您的方法
Ta-dah! Look at that.
塔达!看那个
Lunch. Return the compliment.
午餐 退回夸奖
Well, that's lovely, boss. But salad?
很好 老板 但是沙拉?
Yeah, I know. The end of the world.
是的 我知道 世界末日
Eh, come on, I'm feeling all demob happy, as if I've made it through basic training.
嗯 来吧 我感到所有人都感到高兴 好像我已经通过基本培训就做到了
Eh, that's it. Come here.
恩 就是这样 过来
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where are you?
你在哪?
Give up.
放弃
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来 出来 无论你在哪里
Come on, Jimmy! Come on, Jimmy!
来吧 吉米!来吧 吉米!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!
砰!xa0砰!xa0砰!xa0砰!xa0砰!
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表