剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Cheers.
干杯
Joe, tell Billy to do his own report as soon as we get the victim home.
乔 告诉比利 在我们将受害者送回家后立即做他自己的报告
Did you not get the note? What?
你没收到笔记吗?什么?
Hampshire won't give up the body. What? It's our case, our body.
汉普郡不会放弃遗体 什么?这是我们的情况 我们的身体
I talked to the Super half an hour ago.
半个小时前 我与超级频道进行了交谈
The corpse belongs to the coroner. First he's got to give permission.
尸体属于死因裁判官 首先 他必须给予许可
Well, somebody call the coroner's office.
好吧 有人给验尸官办公室打了电♥话♥
I already did. And?
我已经做了 和?
He's gone sailing, apparently. He's what?
显然 他已经航行了 他是什么?
Plus there's all the protocol. Ashworth...
另外 还有所有协议 阿什沃思...
They've got to inform every coroner all the way to Tyneside.
他们必须通知所有验尸官一路到泰恩赛德
And there's paperwork to be squared off. There's a nice job for you, pet
还有需要整理的文书工作 宠物 这对你来说很好
Ma'am, I trawled the missing persons list.
夫人 我拖走了失踪人员名单
There's a woman down in Reception. She's been looking for her son since Monday.
接待处有一个女人倒下 自星期一以来 她一直在寻找儿子
He fits the description. 29, blond hair, leather jacket.
他符合描述 29 金色的头发 皮夹克
Ticks all the boxes. Ah.
勾选所有框 啊
Right, go on.
对 继续
Niall. Niall Andrew Culham.
尼尔xa0尼尔·安德鲁·库勒姆
And he lives with you?
他和你住在一起吗?
At home. I last saw him... Friday, was it?
在家 我上次见到他...星期五 是吗?
Friday, early evening, he was off to work.
星期五 傍晚 他去上班了
Did he arrive at work? I assume so.
他上班了吗?我想是这样
And you called the police on Tuesday? Yesterday.
你星期二给警♥察♥打电♥话♥了吗?昨天
He's a young man. You don't like to crowd them.
他是一个年轻人 你不喜欢拥挤他们
No.
没有
Do you have a photo? Oh. Yes.
你有照片吗?哦 是
I had to bribe him to sit still.
我不得不贿赂他坐下
Do... Do you think you might know where he is?
是吗...您认为您可能知道他在哪里吗?
Mrs. Culham... Shirley.
库勒姆太太...雪莉
Shirley, I wonder... um... at home,
雪莉 我想...嗯...在家里
do you have um...
你有...
a comb of his, or toothbrush, or...
一把梳子或牙刷 或者...
Right. The sergeant did mention it on the phone.
对 中士确实在电♥话♥中提到了它
It's just for... you know.
只是为了...你知道
Do you fancy a coffee?
你喜欢喝咖啡吗?
One thing I can tell you. The young man...
我可以告诉你一件事 年轻人...
Apparently, you see, they found traces of heroin in his bloodstream.
显然 您看到的是 他们在他的血液中发现了海♥洛♥因♥的痕迹
I'm sorry, do you know if your son ever...
对不起 你知道你儿子有没有...
No. No. OK.
不行不行
It's a lot to take in.
需要很多东西
I'm not saying he's perfect.
我并不是说他很完美
After Tom had his accident...
汤姆出事后...
Tom? Niall's dad.
汤姆?尼尔的父亲
He worked on the shop floor at Treadshaws. Drill parts, you know.
他在Treadshaws的车间工作 钻零件 你知道的
When he died...
当他去世的时候...
Well, they'd been ever so close, Niall and his father.
好吧 他们之间的距离是如此之近 尼尔和他的父亲
And he ran me ragged for a bit.
然后他让我衣衫agged
This may be some other poor fella.
这可能是其他一些可怜的家伙
Right.
对
So, um... no new friends?
所以 嗯...没有新朋友吗?
Anyone at work perhaps? Hm?
也许有人在工作吗?嗯?
What, drugs? Niall? No, no. I'd have noticed.
什么毒品xa0尼尔?不 不 我会注意到的
I rely on him, you know. He's an example setter. He's never let us down.
我依靠他 你知道 他是一个典范 他从不让我们失望
Never showed up pissed or scoffing mints like half of them.
从来没有出现像一半这样的生气或嘲笑的薄荷糖
How's she doing at home? Ah.
她在家还好吗xa0啊
I should give her a call, should I? We still don't know it's Niall, Mr. Randall.
我应该打个电♥话♥给我 好吗?我们仍然不知道是尼尔 兰德尔先生
No. Still, you're here. Theresa... pockets.
不 还是 你在这里 特蕾莎...口袋
You know the family?
你认识一家人吗
Yeah, course.
是的 当然
Niall's been with us eight years, night manager for five.
尼尔 和我们在一起已经八年了 夜班经理已经五年了
29, and still living at home with his mam?
29 仍然和他的妈妈一起住在家里吗?
Saving for a deposit on a place, I believe.
我相信 要存一个地方存钱
Same goes for half the kids on my payroll.
对于我工资单上一半的孩子来说也是如此
Niall doesn't ram down anyone's throat. He's a cut above. Not like the rest of them.
尼尔 不会压制任何人的喉咙 他是个好人 不像其他人
His mam, she used to buy him these crazy jumpers.
他的妈妈 她曾经给他买♥♥过这些疯狂的跳投
We had laughs about that one. He made me wear it.
我们为那个而笑 他让我穿
Are you the police?
你是警♥察♥吗?
Yeah, Sergeant Ashworth.
是的 阿什沃思中士
It's true, what they're saying? Well, we don't know yet.
没错 他们在说什么?好吧 我们还不知道
I should get back.
我应该回来
Why don't you take a seat, uh... Roxy.
你为什么不坐下 呃...罗克西
Roxy... were you two close?
罗西...你们两个很近吗?
He was my boyfriend.
他是我的男朋友
Go on. I've not touched it, I swear.
继续 我发誓 我没有碰过它
You know when you can just tell something ain't right?
您知道什么时候可以说错话吗?
I rang his mam from work. "Where's Niall? Why's he not come in?"
我让他的妈妈下班 “尼尔 在哪里?他为什么不进来?”
When was this? Saturday or Sunday.
这是什么时候的事?周六或周日
So what did she say?
那她怎么说
Oh, I left messages.
哦 我留言了
She never picks up. Not for me.
她从不接听 不适合我
And why's that? Stuck up.
那为什么呢?卡住了
Niall can't even say my name in the house.
尼尔甚至在屋子里都说不出我的名字
You know she got 100K after Niall's dad died?
您知道Niall的父亲去世后她得到了10万英镑吗?
I kept saying, "Move in with me."
我一直说:“跟我进去 ”
So what stopped him?
那是什么阻止了他?
He would've done. In the end.
他会做的 到底
But his mam?
但是他的妈妈?
Who else? Selfish cow.
还有谁?自私的牛
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 对不起
Ashworth.
阿什沃思
That was quick...
那很快...
Just got word on the DNA results, the hair on the comb.
刚得到DNA结果的消息 头发就梳了
Niall's our man?
尼尔是我们的男人吗?
Come on, Lester. It's me!
来吧 莱斯特 是我!
What's your name, anyway?
你叫什么名字
Boris bloody Karloff. Who?
鲍里斯 血腥的卡洛夫 WHO?
This fella. You ever seen this guy before, round about the city?
这家伙xa0您以前见过这个家伙 绕着城市转吗?
A dealer? User.
经销商?用户
What, regular? That's what I'm trying to find out.
什么 定期吗?这就是我要找出的
No. If he was a regular user, I'd know.
不 如果他是普通用户 我会知道的
Kid? No.
小子xa0没有
OK?
好?
Anything else I can do you for? Aye, you can pass it about for me,
我还能为您做些什么?是的 你可以把它传给我
and maybe you can have a wee word with your co workers.
也许您可以和您的同事说一句话
Priceless, you.
无价 你
Aye.
嗯
Nice place. Nice mate you've got. Very fit.
好地方 你有很好的伴侣 很适合
I'll tell him you said that.
我告诉他你说的
Lester and me go way back, you know.
你知道 莱斯特和我往回走
8th September 2008, big coke bust, Wallsend, remember?
2008年9月8日 大焦炭萧条 Wallsend 还记得吗?
No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me.
不 但是我敢肯定你会告诉我的
When... When can I see him?
什么时候...什么时候可以见到他?
Oh, any day now, I expect.
哦 我希望现在有一天
So, um... I gather a young lady from Niall's work
所以 嗯...我从Niall的工作中收集了一位年轻女士
called a couple of times at the weekend?
周末打过几次电♥话♥?
Roxy, is it?
乐声 是吗?
Did she? I forget.
是吗xa0我忘了
You know she's a regular drug user, that young lady.
你知道她是个普通的吸毒者 那个小姐
Niall as good as told me.
尼尔和我说的一样好
Do you still have the message?
您还有消息吗?
I never know how to wipe them off.
我永远不知道该如何消灭它们
One message.
一条消息
Niall... We missed you at work... again.
Niall ...我们很想念您的工作...
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
If you can just... If you can just call me...
如果可以...如果可以给我打电♥话♥...
Can I see his room, love?
我可以看到他的房♥间吗 爱吗?
This lass at work... Who, Roxy?
这太糟糕了... Roxy是谁?
The heroin came from her, do we think?
海♥洛♥因♥来自她 我们认为吗?
I ran her name through the PNC. There's no record of it.
我在PNC上使用她的名字 没有任何记录
Joe?
乔?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表