剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
她总是和我保持距离
And then one day I just told her.
然后有一天我刚刚告诉她
I told her that I loved her, that I was in love with her.
我告诉她我爱她 我爱上了她
She said that she was already seeing someone.
她说她已经在找人了
"Somebody I shouldn't be."
“我不应该这样的人 ”
That's what she said.
她是这样说的
So maybe she did like married men.
所以也许她确实喜欢已婚男人
Just not me.
只是不是我
Seeing "someone I shouldn't be".
看到“我不应该成为的人”
What do we think to that?
我们对此有何看法?
WHO do we think to that?
世卫组织对此有何看法?
What if the boss with the two kids and the pregnant wife was lying?
如果有两个孩子的老板和怀孕的妻子在撒谎该怎么办?
What if he and Jenny were... He wasn't lying.
如果他和詹妮在...该怎么办呢?他没有说谎
Maybe she's turning gay.
也许她正在变成同性恋
She wouldn't have a problem with that.
她不会有任何问题
Maybe she was gay and seeing a man. I've seen this film once.
也许她是同性恋 并见过一个男人 我看过这部电影一次
It's got to be a colleague. It's classic.
必须要有一位同事 很经典
110% of people who have affairs do it at work.
有事务的人中有110%在工作中进行事务
Look at Kenny, getting all twitchy, seeing us all in a new and exciting light.
看着肯尼 所有的人都抽搐着 以崭新而令人兴奋的眼光看到我们所有人
Very good. Hey, could be anybody.
很好 嘿 可能是任何人
Could be her boss, could be her brother in law, could be her bank manager.
可能是她的老板 可能是她的brother子 可能是她的银行经理
They're all taboo in different ways.
他们都是不同方式的禁忌
But Jenny was a social worker.
但是珍妮是一名社会工作者
And what's the biggest taboo in the world of a social worker?
在社会工作者的世界上最大的禁忌是什么?
A client. Or someone romantically involved with a client.
一个客户 或有人浪漫地与客户打交道
What if it's not about the book at all?
如果这根本与这本书无关呢?
What if...
如果...
Joe.
乔
Connie Masters. Call her, get over there whatever.
康妮大♥师♥ 给她打电♥话♥ 随便过去
Find out what sort of contact Jenny Lister had with Morgan.
找出詹妮·李斯特 与摩根的联♥系♥方式
Good work with her boss.
老板很好
So, I'm back in favor now, am I? Teacher's pet?
所以 我现在回来了 对吗?老师的宠物?
Oh, grow up. All I did was ask a question.
哦 长大了 我所做的只是问一个问题
It wasn't a question, it was an accusation,
这不是问题 是指责
blaming me for what happened to Connie Masters.
怪我康妮大♥师♥的事
I'm not blaming anyone.
我不怪任何人
Are you and Celine having problems?
你和席琳有问题吗?
This has nothing to do with Celine! It's you.
这与席琳无关!是你
Ever since we went to see Michael Morgan.
自从我们去看迈克尔·摩根以来
Why has he got you so rattled?
他为什么让你如此不高兴?
Because he's a filthy fake and he's lying!
因为他是个肮脏的假货 他在撒谎!
He's lying to us about something.
他对我们撒谎
Ma'am. What?
夫人xa0什么?
That stolen handbag's turned up.
那个被偷的手提包出现了
No laptop, but they did manage to pull some prints off the leather.
没有笔记本电脑 但他们确实设法从皮革上拉下了一些印花
They ran it through IDENT1 last night. They got a match.
他们昨晚通过IDENT1运行了它 他们有一场比赛
Connie Masters.
康妮大♥师♥
Some guy who's selling stolen phones.
有人在卖♥♥被盗电♥话♥
They raided his flat and found loads of stuff.
他们突袭了他的公♥寓♥ 发现了很多东西
They reckon he's a fence for the town center pickpockets.
他们认为他是市中心扒手的篱笆
Danny Shaw.
丹尼·肖
I know that face.
我知道那张脸
Why do I know that face?
为什么我知道那张脸?
So you're saying Jenny Lister did meet Morgan?
所以你是说珍妮·李斯特 遇见了摩根?
Alice had pneumonia.
爱丽丝患有肺炎
Jenny covered my home visits while we were in hospital.
珍妮在我住院期间进行了家访
How have you been?
你最近怎么样?
You know, you could ask for police protection. You'd get it.
你知道 你可以要求警♥察♥保护 你会明白的
It's not a way to live.
这不是一种生活方式
So what are you gonna do?
那你该怎么办?
Alice! Jemima's too near the edge!
爱丽丝!杰米玛 太靠近边缘了!
You know, the way you are with Alice...
你知道 你与爱丽丝在一起的方式...
happy with her, happy for her...
对她感到高兴 对她感到高兴...
not letting your griefs touch her.
不要让你的悲伤感动她
I don't know many people who'd have that strength.
我不知道有这么强的人
Where's it gone?
去哪了
What's inside there? Let me see.
里面有什么?让我看看
Nice bag.
不错的包
Pity the owner's been murdered.
可惜主人被谋杀了
Not by me.
不是我
Your prints are all over it.
您的照片印满了一切
I haven't killed anyone.
我还没杀人
Two words...
两个字
Michael Morgan.
迈克尔·摩根
I want a solicitor.
我要个律师
I think that's a very good idea.
我认为这是个好主意
See, I've got a dead body, a stolen bag and a missing laptop.
看 我有一个尸体 一个被盗的书包和一台丢失的笔记本电脑
And every single stone I turn
我转过的每一块石头
points me back the same way to Michael Morgan.
用同样的方式向我指出迈克尔·摩根
And from where I'm sitting, you're looking very much like an accessory.
从我坐的地方 您看起来非常像一个配件
I was taking stuff from the club.
我从俱乐部拿东西
Thieving.
盗贼
Morgan caught me at it.
摩根抓住了我
He said he wouldn't tell the management...
他说他不会告诉管理层
if I did him a favor.
如果我帮他一个忙
Steal Jenny Lister's laptop?
偷珍妮李斯特的笔记本电脑?
Yeah.
是的
She was writing something about him.
她在写关于他的东西
I don't know what. I didn't ask.
我不知道xa0我没问
I took her bag, I gave him the laptop.
我拿了她的书包 我给了他笔记本电脑
I passed the rest of the stuff on to a mate.
我把剩下的东西交给了一个伴侣
I swear to Christ, I didn't know he was gonna hurt her.
我向基♥督♥发誓 我不知道他会伤害她
Boss! Jenny Lister did meet Michael Morgan, maybe on several occasions.
老板!珍妮·李斯特 确实见过迈克尔·摩根 也许有几次
Do we have enough to bring him in? We have now.
我们有足够的能力把他带进来吗?我们现在有
Thank you, Yasmin.
谢谢Yasmin
Mr. Morgan?
摩根先生
Aha! The fresh and lovely DI Stanhope.
啊哈!新鲜可爱的DI Stanhope
Blow to the back of the head with that massage stone.
用按♥摩♥石吹到头部的后部
Fell to the floor. Bruising on both knees.
跌倒在地板上 双膝受伤
Face pushed under the water and held there.
脸被推到水下 并保持在那里
Contusions where the lip of that trough cut into the abdomen.
那个谷的嘴唇切入腹部的挫伤
Prints on the stone? Gloves.
在石头上打印?手套
It's the same, though, isn't it? Same method as Jenny Lister. Stunned then drowned.
是一样的 不是吗?与Jenny Lister相同的方法 惊呆了 然后淹死了
Same. Almost definitely the same perpetrator.
相同 几乎肯定是同一个人
Nicotine gum.
尼古丁口香糖
Gives a happy tingle and, unlike the patches, doesn't play havoc with the chest hair.
给人一种愉快的刺痛感 并且与补丁不同 不会对胸毛造成破坏
My new friend likes a full pelt.
我的新朋友喜欢整皮
Do you want to know what I think? I'm not sure. Pelt?
你想知道我的想法吗?我不确定 毛皮?
It's conjuring images, Billy.
Billy 这是令人着迷的图像
Fantasies, Vera. Perfectly natural. Breathe and they'll pass.
幻想 维拉 完全自然 呼吸 他们就会过去
Oh, we're not looking at some serial killer with a signature.
哦 我们不是在看带有签名的连环杀手
This person only knows one way of doing it. It worked the first time, so he did it again.
这个人只知道一种方法 第一次成功 所以他又做了一次
He?
他?
Well, from the force of the blow... probably but not necessarily.
好吧 从打击的力量中……可能但不一定
Could have been a strong woman.
本来可以是个坚强的女人
And the advantage of stunning someone...
还有使某人震惊的优势...
you don't need so much strength to hold them down after.
您不需要那么多的力量就可以压住它们
That's what I always find.
这就是我一直发现的
We've had the whole place locked down. Nothing.
我们把整个地方都锁定了 没有
Nobody heard anything. Nobody saw anything.
没人听到 没有人看到任何东西
These were hidden at the back of a drawer in Morgan's treatment rooms.
这些被藏在摩根的治疗室的抽屉后面
Danny Shaw confirmed they were the items Morgan caught him stealing.
丹尼·肖 确认这是摩根 抓住他偷的东西
Must have kept them as security.
必须保证它们的安全性
A phone's a phone...
电♥话♥就是电♥话♥...
but see if you can reunite the locket with its owner.
但请查看您是否可以将小盒与其所有者重聚
I already checked. It was reported missing from a locker by Veronica Eliot.
我已经检查过了xa0据报道 Veronica Eliot从一个储物柜中丢失了它
No one gets in without a swipe card.
没有刷♥卡♥功能 任何人都无法进入
Cheeky beggars even had a go at the safe.
厚脸皮的乞even甚至可以放心地去
We've been really careful since the thefts.
自盗窃以来 我们一直非常小心
There's a safe?
有保险箱吗
Some items people don't want to leave in the lockers.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表