剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Listen, I just spoke to Billy.
听着 我刚刚和比利谈过
It turns out that Lester and Niall Culham were stabbed with different blades.
事实证明莱斯特 和尼尔·卡尔汉姆 被刺伤了不同的刀片
OK.
好
You sure? It's a one off.
你确定?这是一个
And tell Kenny I need to see Shirley Culham's bank accounts.
并告诉肯尼 我需要查看雪莉·卡勒姆 的银行帐户
Will do. Billy?
会做 比利?
Hey, go easy. It's not a tank.
嘿 放轻松 这不是坦克
No, she's more of a battle axe.
不 她更像是战斧
I heard that.
我听说
What?
什么?
So this is where he was going to live?
所以这是他要住的地方?
Mm.
嗯
I wanted to take a look.
我想看看
You can see him now, if you like.
如果愿意 您现在可以看到他
Niall? That's right. We've got him home.
尼尔?那就对了 我们已经把他带回家
You were right. Tiny little neat track marks, all over his ankles.
你是对的 脚踝处整洁的微小小痕迹
Going back how long? That's the point.
回去多久了?这才是重点
More than a few weeks.
超过几个星期
Years?
年份?
Shirley, your savings account.
雪莉 您的储蓄帐户
The payout from your husband's death left you well off. £120,000?
丈夫去世后的收益使您富裕起来 120 000英镑?
What, you spent the lot?
什么 你花了很多钱?
You withdrew the last £500 nearly two years ago.
您在近两年前收回了最后一笔500英镑
Then you remortgaged this place. What was that, Joe?
然后 您将这个地方抵押了 那是什么 乔?
£55,000.
55 000英镑
55, all gone. What did you spend it on, Shirley? Eh? This place?
55 全部消失了 你花了什么 雪莉???这个地方?
I I really should get going. I'm late enough as it is.
我真的应该走了 我已经迟到了
I mean, all these columns, dates, figures.
我的意思是 所有这些列 日期 数字
You know, when I first saw these, I thought it was housekeeping.
你知道 当我第一次看到这些东西时 我以为是家政服务
But it's not, is it, these lists?
但是 不是这些列表吗?
It's heroin.
是海♥洛♥因♥
Day in, day out.
日复一日
Went from August 7th '97...
从97年8月7日开始...
He was 15?
他15岁?
Right up until the week before last.
直到最后一周
You were managing your son's drug habit?
您正在管理儿子的吸毒习惯?
I was weaning him off it. What, for 13 years?
我正在给他断奶 什么 十三年了?
You went out and you scored for him?
你出去了 为他得分了?
For my son. Yes.
为了我儿子xa0是
And there were times, you know, there were times,
有时候 有时候
when we were winning.
当我们获胜时
See? Here!
看到?这里!
Look. Here. June 2002.
看 这里 2002年6月
"11 days C." That means clean!
“ 11天C.”xa0那意味着干净!
Here. September, September 2004. 31 days.
这里 2004年9月 31天
31 days without touching it. Yes, and look...
31天不碰它 是的 看看...
You had him on a little bit of elastic.
你让他有些弹性
He was still your little boy.
他仍然是你的小男孩
If you're somehow implying that I kept him on it...
如果您某种程度上暗示我要让他坚持下去...
There were days I had to lock myself in the bathroom.
有几天我不得不把自己锁在浴室里
Oh. The old bruises?
哦 旧伤痕?
Not Niall. No.
不是Niall 没有
The filth in his veins.
他血管里的污秽
So all the money went to Lester?
所以所有的钱都流向了莱斯特?
And when the cash till stopped ringing?
当现金停止振铃时?
How much do you owe, Shirley? Hm?
雪莉 你欠多少钱?嗯?
About £8,000. £8,000 to a drug dealer.
约8 000英镑 8 000英镑给毒贩
I I need to get going.
我需要走了
How were you planning to pay it back?
您打算如何偿还?
Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹
A weekend away with Mr. Randall?
一个周末和兰德尔先生在一起?
No wonder you were so slow to bring it up.
难怪你这么慢提出来
You were bringing drugs home, through customs?
您是通过海关将毒品带回家吗?
A suitcase full of heroin?
一个装满海♥洛♥因♥的手提箱?
Lester just said, "Do it, do as you're told, or Niall..."
莱斯特只是说:“按照你的要求去做 或者按照尼尔的话做……”
Or Niall gets hurt?
还是尼尔受伤了?
Yeah.
是的
Where is that suitcase now, Shirley?
雪莉 那个手提箱现在在哪里?
I threw it in the river.
我把它扔在河里
I did it. I went.
我做的 我去了
And when I was gone, he just... Lester, he killed him anyway.
当我走后 他只是... Lester 他还是杀了他
No. The night your son died, Shirley,
不 你儿子去世的那天晚上 雪莉
Lester was watching his own son get thrashed at basketball.
莱斯特看着自己的儿子在篮球比赛中受鞭打
Hoop Stars versus Walsall Giants. No!
篮球明星对沃尔索尔巨人 没有!
Lester's body was recovered at North Blyth first thing this morning.
莱斯特的尸体今天早晨在北布莱斯 康复
What? We know that you stabbed him, Shirley.
什么?我们知道你刺了他 雪莉
Now did you strike first or were you protecting yourself?
现在您是先罢♥工♥还是保护自己?
No! No... Now, listen to me, Shirley.
没有!不 现在 听我说 雪莉
We will look into this and everything else more
我们将研究这个以及其他所有内容
formally at a later date, I can promise you that.
我可以稍后正式向您保证
But right now I need you to listen. You did not kill that man.
但是现在我需要你听 你没有杀那个人
After Lester threw you out the car, someone else had a go at him.
莱斯特把你扔下车后 其他人向他开了车
Where was it you said you were going?
你说你要去哪里?
Back to Belgium.
回到比利时
For the weekend? No, a bit longer this time.
为了周末?不 这次要更长一点
Put all this behind me,
把这一切放在我身后
now that I've finally got... got to see him.
现在我终于有...见到他了
And Marty had the devil of a job parking last time.
马蒂上次有个工作停车场的恶魔
Oh, did he? Yeah, he was double parked.
哦 是吗?是的 他被双重停放了
He had to take me to the cabin. Oh. That was nice.
他不得不带我去小屋 哦 很好
What, and then he went back for his car? That's right.
什么 然后他回去开车了?那就对了
How long did that take?
那花了多长时间?
A while. They had to hold his ticket for him.
一会儿 他们不得不为他拿着他的票
No, no... No!
不不不!
Shirl? Shirl! Shirl.
西尔?rl!rl
Shirl. Hey, you had me going there!
rlxa0嘿 你让我去那里!
Come on, I've got my travel pills.
来吧 我有旅行药
Where's your bags?
你的包在哪
What's going on, Shirl?
怎么了 希尔?
Thank you.
谢谢
I know. You just wanted to help.
我知道 您只是想提供帮助
See her home. We'll deal with her tomorrow. Ma'am.
见她的家 我们明天再见 夫人
Mr. Randall, sir.
兰德尔先生 先生
No. No, please. Will you just leave me alone?
不行不行xa0你会让我一个人呆吗?
Friday 4th, the night of Niall's death.
尼尔 逝世之夜 星期五
You boarded the Amsterdam ferry, then went back to your car.
您登上了阿姆斯特丹轮渡 然后回到车上
To park, right.
停车吧
He was gone how long, Joe? An hour or so, according to the steward.
他走了多久了 乔?据服务员说 大约一个小时
You were the last one in.
你是最后一个
Just had a bit of trouble parking, that's all.
停车有点麻烦 仅此而已
How long have you known Niall Culham was using?
您知道Niall Culham使用了多长时间?
No need to answer that.
无需回答
How long?
多久?
Five years, give or take.
五年 给予或接受
All those mysterious headaches.
所有那些神秘的头痛
Oh, he could manage well enough.
哦 他可以应付自如
When I met his... When I met Shirley...
当我遇见他...当我遇见雪莉...
I used to follow her.
我曾经跟着她
Wrong end of town. I couldn't believe it.
城镇的尽头 我简直不敢相信
Sucking the life out of her.
从她身上吸走生命
She couldn't see it, she was so devoted.
她看不见 她是如此投入
And I just thought, "I love her, but what's the point?"
我只是想 “我爱她 但是有什么意义呢?”
"What's the point?"
“重点是什么?”
"She's got no life."
“她没有生命 ”
All because of him. Some junkie.
都是因为他 一些瘾君子
So you threw him off the bridge?
所以你把他扔下了桥?
I was going to bury him out by the dunes.
我正打算把他埋在沙丘旁
He kept fighting.
他一直在战斗
I had this knife in my hand, I don't know how many times...
我手里拿着这把刀 我不知道有多少次...
Then he ran up the bridge.
然后他跑上了桥
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表