剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
有些人不想放在储物柜中
I don't suppose Michael Morgan ever put anything in the safe, did he, pet?
我不认为迈克尔·摩根曾经在保险箱中放过任何东西 他是宠物吗?
Ah!
啊!
You little beauty.
你这个小美女
Come to Auntie Vera.
来维拉阿姨
Michael Morgan hears about Jenny's book probably from Mattie.
迈克尔·摩根 可能从Mattie那里听说过珍妮的书
Steals her laptop.
偷了她的笔记本电脑
Sees what he's up against,
看到他在面对什么
realizes it's going to cause serious damage to his 50 quid a half hour business.
意识到这将对他50英镑的半小时业务造成严重损害
So what does he do? Kills her.
那他怎么办?杀死她
Billy said same person almost definitely killed both.
比利说同一个人几乎肯定杀死了两个人
Tries to blackmail her. "If you print that, I'll tell the world we were sleeping together."
试图勒索她 “如果你打印出来 我会告诉世界我们在一起睡 ”
We're not sure Morgan's the "someone" Jenny shouldn't have been seeing.
我们不确定摩根是詹妮不该见的“人”
And look what she wrote exploitative, manipulative, controlling.
看看她写的剥削性 操纵性 控制性
Why have anything to do with him? What's the connection?
为什么和他有关系?有什么联♥系♥?
What's the connection between Jenny Lister and Michael Morgan?
珍妮·李斯特和迈克尔·摩根之间有什么联♥系♥?
Mattie Jones. Both drowned.
马蒂·琼斯 都淹死了
The laptop.
笔记本电脑
They both had it in their possession.
他们俩都拥有它
Michael Morgan hid it in the safe.
迈克尔·摩根 将其隐藏在保险箱中
It's stolen property. Wouldn't want to get caught with it.
这是被盗的财产 不想被它抓住
Or because it mattered, it was important.
或者因为很重要 所以很重要
He'd be naive to think that by hiding the laptop, he'd done away with the book.
他会天真地认为 隐藏笔记本电脑可以消除这本书
Exactly.
究竟
The book might have given him a motive to murder Jenny,
这本书可能给了他谋杀珍妮的动机
but it didn't give anyone a motive to murder him.
但这并没有激发任何人谋杀他的动机
So it's not about the book.
因此 这与书无关
It's about something else.
这是关于别的东西
Something in there. Something in that laptop.
里面有东西 那台笔记本电脑里的东西
Then we'll go through everything. What are we looking for?
然后 我们将经历所有事情 我们在找什么?
Something that'll make sense of this.
可以理解的东西
Hey, where are you going? Loose end.
嘿 你要去哪里?末端松动
Lovely.
可爱
Do you garden?
你在园艺吗?
I have a garden. But this...
我有一个花♥园♥ 但是这个...
Oh.
哦
You'd pay entry. How can I help?
您需要付费 有什么可以帮忙的吗?
Where were you this morning, Mrs. Eliot?
艾略特夫人 你今天早上在哪里?
Parish Council meeting.
教区理事会会议
All morning?
整个早晨?
Yes.
是
Presumably that can be verified?
大概可以验证吗?
By the Vicar, his wife and at least ten others. What's this about?
通过牧师 他的妻子和至少十个人 什么事啊
I didn't think I'd see it again.
我认为我不会再看到它
When I first met you, you said Jenny Lister was a "typical social worker".
当我第一次遇到你时 你说詹妮·李斯特 是“典型的社会工作者”
What did you mean by that? Oh, I don't know.
那是什么意思xa0哦 我不知道
I... I just don't like the breed much.
我...我只是不太喜欢这个品种
You don't strike me as someone who's had much to do with "the breed".
您不会因为与“品种”有很大关系的人而打我
My youngest son was killed when he was very small.
我最小的儿子很小的时候就被杀了
I was assigned a social worker for a short time.
我被分配了短暂的社会工作者
Greta.
格雷塔
Awful clothes. No imagination.
糟糕的衣服 没有想象力
What happened?
发生了什么?
He was hit by a car.
他被汽车撞了
We used to feed the ducks at Thorsgill Reservoir.
我们曾经在Thorsgill水库喂鸭子
Simon slipped.
西蒙滑倒了
The water's so... dark there...
那里的水太黑了...
I got him out, but Roddy had toddled off by that time.
我把他赶出去了 但是罗迪那时已经走了
It wasn't the driver's fault.
这不是驾驶员的错
Or Simon's.
还是西蒙的
That's why I can't bear what he's doing now...
这就是为什么我不能忍♥受他现在在做什么...
cleaving to Hannah in her time of trouble...
在遇到麻烦时向汉娜致意...
even if it means throwing away his own prospects.
即使这意味着放弃自己的前景
It's a misplaced act of atonement for something that was never his fault in the first place.
这是一次放错了地方的赎罪行为 这从来不是他的错
How old was he... Roddy?
他多大了...罗迪?
Two.
二
I didn't really function after Roddy.
在罗迪之后 我并没有真正发挥作用
Not for a long while.
好一阵子了
My husband died a few years later.
几年后我丈夫去世了
Now it's just... me and Simon.
现在只是...我和西蒙
Hard.
硬
Must be.
一定是
Simon not really being here, even when he is at home.
即使他在家 西蒙也不是真的在这里
Perhaps I'm just plain old fashioned jealous.
也许我只是普通的老式嫉妒
I have never in my life been to anyone...
我一生中从未见过任何人...
what Hannah is to him.
汉娜对他来说是什么
You know, Hannah needs people to hold her together at the moment.
您知道 汉娜目前需要人们将她抱在一起
And your Simon's round there doing it all on his own.
而您的Simon则独自一人做这件事
I'm afraid one's own tragedies don't give one any particular insight into anyone else's.
恐怕自己的悲剧不会给别人任何特别的见识
All the same...
全都一样...
Hannah?
汉娜?
You're so far away.
你实在是离我太远了
I want to get back. I do.
我想回来 我做
I'll...
生病...
I'll get it.
我会得到它的
Simon's inside.
西蒙在里面
I don't want to intrude.
我不想打扰
I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about your mother.
我只是想告诉你 我对你母亲感到抱歉
It's very, very sad.
真的很伤心
Life is sometimes very, very sad.
生活有时会非常非常难过
Um... soup.
嗯...汤
When Roddy died I had awful trouble eating. Couldn't swallow.
罗迪死后 我的进餐困难重重 无法吞咽
I thought you might be able to manage something light.
我以为您也许可以管理一些轻松的事情
Simon's been cooking.
西蒙一直在做饭
Pasta.
意大利面条
There's plenty inside if you're still hungry.
如果您仍然饿了 里面还有很多东西
Thank you, no.
谢谢 不
I might pop in tomorrow.
我明天可能会来
See how you're doing.
看看你怎么样
Look, with Roddy, it made a difference finding out exactly how it had happened.
看起来 与罗迪 一起 准确地了解了发生的情况 这大有不同
Otherwise you're just endlessly lost in the moment, aren't yo
否则 您会在此刻无休止地迷失 不是吗?
Friends at Barnard Bridge tell me the police have been going back and forth,
巴纳德桥 的朋友告诉我 警♥察♥一直在来回巡逻
questioning Elias Jones's social worker.
向Elias Jones的社会工作者发问
Perhaps you'll have closure soon.
也许您很快就会关闭
I hope so.
希望如此
Oh, how much more? I can barely focus.
哦 还有多少?我几乎无法集中精力
Here we go.
开始了
Thanks.
谢谢
Four bloody am! You're lucky I found anywhere open.
四个血腥的上午!您很幸运 我发现任何地方都可以闲逛
This Christmas shopping...
这个圣诞节购物...
Hannah, Simon, Lucy, Gavin, Mattie...
汉娜 西蒙 露西 加文 马蒂...
Mattie soap and...
马蒂香皂和...
"No other bugger bothered."
“没有其他虫子打扰 ”
That's what the prison officer said about Jenny visiting Mattie.
这就是监狱长对珍妮访问马蒂的评论
Get over to the prison, women's wing.
上监狱 妇女的翅膀
Look at the visitors log for Mattie Jones.
查看访客日志中的Mattie Jones
The officer I spoke to said Jenny visited every Thursday for an hour never more, never less.
我与之交谈的军官说 珍妮每个星期四拜访一个小时 从不超过一个小时
Said she didn't want to mess with Mattie's expectations.
说她不想惹马蒂的期望
Did Jenny ever have anyone with her? Rookies, students?
珍妮有没有人陪着她?新秀 学生?
No. The prison officer was dead clear about that. Always an hour, always alone.
不 监狱长对此一无所知 总是一个小时 总是一个人
Lost something?
丢东西了吗?
When I first met Connie Masters,
当我第一次遇到康妮·马斯特斯时
she talked about bumping into Jenny Lister by the prison on a Thursday.
她谈到要在星期四被监狱撞到珍妮·李斯特
Said she was with a colleague.
说她和一个同事在一起
Yeah. What colleague?
是的xa0什么同事
If she always turned up at the prison on her own, what colleague?
如果她总是独自一人出现在监狱里 那位同事呢?
"Young", she said. "Young and fresh faced."
她说:“年轻” “年轻而新鲜 ”
Where's that list of members at the Willows the day Morgan was killed?
摩根被杀的那一天 杨柳那成员名单在哪里?
It's here.
它在这里
Veronica Eliot wasn't there!
Veronica Eliot不在那里!
She was at a Parish Council meeting. I checked her alibi myself.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表