剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Budgie doesn't remember a thing.
Budgie不记得任何事情
But the traces of vomit tell us there was someone in the house with him that night.
但是呕吐的痕迹告诉我们那天晚上房♥子里有人陪着他
Did you get Forensics to crosscheck with their samples?
您是否让取证服务人员对其样本进行了交叉核对?
Aye. They said they'll try their best, boss. But,
嗯xa0他们说 老板 他们会尽力而为 但
apparently, there's a variety of DNAs in vomit.
显然 呕吐物中有多种DNA
Depends on what you put in. Oh. Thanks for that!
取决于您输入的内容 哦 感谢那!
Did either of you get any sense that any of them held any grudges against him?
你们中的任何一个人是否感觉到任何人对他怀有仇恨?
All the soldiers I spoke to yesterday seemed
我昨天谈话的所有士兵似乎
to respect him, look up to him, even.
尊重他 甚至仰望他
Vince, I don't know whether it's his soldier's
文斯 我不知道那是他士兵的
code, keep it in the family sort of thing,
代码 将其保存在家庭事务中
but Vince did say that Dev could be a mean bastard sometimes.
但是文斯确实说Dev有时可能是个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Meaning? He clammed up after that.
含义?之后他叫了起来
Said he meant nothing by it. They were all under stress out there.
说他没意思 他们都承受着压力
Did you check Deverson's military record? Yeah. It's exemplary.
您检查了德弗森的军事记录吗?是的xa0这是模范
Does it say what he got the Military Cross for?
它说他得到军事十字勋章的目的是什么?
Mm. Heroism under enemy fire.
嗯xa0在敌军♥火♥力下的英雄主义
His team were lured into a trap.
他的团队被引诱入陷阱
His second in command Oliver Barton triggered an IED.
他的第二指挥官奥利弗·巴顿 触发了简易爆♥炸♥装置
It was pressure released. He was blown up.
它被释放了压力 他被炸死了
Dev had to defend his team from the Taliban,
开♥发♥人员必须从塔♥利♥班♥捍卫自己的团队
extract his comrade's body and his men without further casualties.
不用再伤亡就可以拔出战友的身体和手下的士兵
There's a full report here from Lieutenant Colonel Chapell, CO at Otterford.
来自Otterford的Chapell中校的完整报告在这里
Brave man.
勇敢的人
Any of the team mention this Oliver Barton? No.
团队中有人提到过奥利弗·巴顿吗?没有
Did you know him, Shep? No, I'm only in the post a few months.
谢 你认识他吗?不 我只待了几个月
Right, Kenny, I want checks on Vince Grafton and this Budgie O'Connor.
是的 肯尼 我想看看文斯·格拉夫顿 和这位Budgie O'Connor
Shep, I want background on this Oliver Barton.
是的 我想要奥利弗·巴顿 的背景
I want the logbook from the front gate, CCTV tapes from the night before last.
我想要前门的日志 前天晚上的闭路电视录像带
I want a list of everyone who went in or came out of the barracks.
我想要列出进出营房♥的每个人的名单
Joe, any mention of next of kin for Barton? Yeah, there is.
乔 有没有提到巴顿的近亲?是的 有
I want someone to talk to them. Me, ma'am.
我希望有人与他们交谈 我 夫人
Where are they?
他们在哪?
The Cadvar Estate. He's the estate manager there.
卡德瓦庄园 他是那里的房♥地♥产♥经理
What, the Cadvar? Yeah.
什么 Cadvar?是的
Do you know it? Mm, years back.
你知道吗?嗯 几年前
I'll tell you what, we'll take this one, Joe. Sorry, pet.
我告诉你 我们接这个 乔 抱歉 宠物
Ma'am. Thanks.
夫人xa0谢谢
Kenny, Deverson's laptop.
肯尼
Emails... See if there was anything going on in Afghanistan.
电子邮件...查看阿富汗是否有任何事
Bullying, that sort of thing.
欺负 这种事情
And see if he was carrying on, like you suggest.
并按照您的建议 看看他是否还在继续
Er... password?
嗯...密♥码♥?
No, that's what the detective part of detective constable means, Kenny.
不 那就是侦探警员侦探部分的意思 肯尼
Significant dates, kids' names, anything at all.
重要的日期 孩子的名字 什么都没有
Come on, we've got work to do.
来吧 我们有工作要做
Keith and Diana Barton. He's a former sergeant
基思和戴安娜·巴顿 他是前中士
major in the Royal Ordnance Fusiliers.
皇家军械火炮专业
He retired from the regiment 15 years ago. Now he runs shooting parties on the estate.
他15年前从该团退役 现在 他在庄园举♥行♥射击聚会
So how is it you know this place again? Was it
那你又怎么知道这个地方?是吗
coming to balls here when you were a lass?
小时候来这里玩球吗?
My dad, he had a bit of a racket going with the shoot manager.
我父亲 他和拍摄经理一起拍球
Must be this Barton.
一定是这个巴顿
Whenever he spotted a peregrine's or a goshawk's nest, he'd call my dad.
每当他发现一个游per或苍鹰的巢穴时 他都会打电♥话♥给我父亲
Up he'd come and take the eggs, and the young, if there were any.
他上来拿鸡蛋 如果有的话 他要拿鸡蛋
Why did he want to get rid of them?
他为什么要摆脱它们?
Birds of prey pick off the chicks they breed for the shoot.
猛禽会摘下它们繁殖的小鸡进行射击
Old bugger made me turn a blind eye.
老虫子使我视而不见
Up you get, up! Good girls.
起来 起来!好女孩
Mr. Barton? A moment.
巴顿先生?片刻
Blanking in the woods before tomorrow's shoot. Stop the birds straying.
明天拍摄前在树林里一片空白 阻止鸟类流浪
DCI Vera Stanhope.
DCI Vera Stanhope
Stanhope?
斯坦霍普?
Anything to...? Aye, daughter.
有什么要...吗?好的女儿
Ah, so the poacher's girl's a gamekeeper.
啊 所以偷猎者的女孩是游♥戏♥管♥理♥员♥
Better watch what I say!
最好看我说什么!
Actually, we're here to talk about Oliver, your son.
实际上 我们在这里谈论您的儿子奥利弗
Have you got a minute?
你有时间吗
The day he got his tapes at Otterford.
他在奥特福德拿录音带的那天
Thank you, Mrs. Barton. You shouldn't have.
谢谢你 巴顿夫人 你不应该的
It's Diana, please. It's nothing.
请给戴安娜 没什么
You served with the Royal Ordnance Fusiliers too, Mr. Barton, out of Otterford?
巴顿先生 您也曾在奥特福德 出任皇家军械总管
I did my time. He's being modest.
我做了我的时间 他很谦虚
Rose to sergeant major, didn't you, sir?
升到军士长 不是吗 先生?
Thanks.
谢谢
And you still retain links with the regiment?
您仍然与该团保持联♥系♥吗?
Cut off my leg, and you'd see
割断我的腿 你会看到
Royal Ordnance Fusiliers written right through me.
皇家军械总公♥司♥直接通过我写信
So you would have been at the dinner the night before last?
所以你会在前一天晚上吃晚饭吗?
Oh, we wouldn't miss it.
哦 我们不会错过的
It was our chance to, you know... remember Ollie.
知道了 这是我们的机会……记得奥利
Well, you've sacrificed more than most.
好吧 您付出的牺牲比大多数都要多
Yes. Yes, we have.
是 是的我们有
Did you come straight home after?
你是直接回家吗?
We went to Dominic's for a nightcap. Why?
我们去了多米尼克的睡前 为什么?
Dominic? Lieutenant Colonel Chapell.
多米尼克?Chapell中校
I was his platoon sergeant on his first tour. He was fresh out of Sandhurst.
在他的第一次旅行中 我是他的排长 他刚离开桑德赫斯特
I thought you wanted to talk about Ollie.
我以为你想谈谈Ollie
I'm afraid to have to tell you that yesterday
恐怕昨天必须告诉你
the body of your son's immediate superior, James Deverson, was found at the barracks.
在军营中发现了您儿子的上级詹姆斯·德文森 的遗体
Well, as I said, I am we are close to Dominic.
好吧 正如我所说 我是我们与多米尼克 的亲密朋友
He called me yesterday. Deverson was Ollie's colleague, after all.
他昨天打电♥话♥给我 毕竟 德弗森是奥利的同事
Which is why I want to talk to you about Ollie's death.
这就是为什么我想和你谈奥利的死
It's a needless bloody waste! Keith, please.
这是不必要的血腥浪费!基思 拜托
He did stand on an IED, didn't he, Mr. Barton?
他确实站在简易爆♥炸♥装置上 对吗 巴顿先生?
And then Deverson extracted his body and the team?
然后 德弗森 抽出了自己的身体和球队?
That's what they gave him the MC for, wasn't it?
那就是他们给他MC的目的 不是吗?
You don't think that is what happened? How can we know what happened?
您不认为那是怎么回事?我们怎么知道发生了什么事?
Now Deverson's dead too, what more can we tell you? We weren't there, were we?
现在德弗森也死了 我们还能告诉您什么?我们不在那里 对吗?
No, I understand that, and I'm sorry to have brought it all back to you.
不 我了解这一点 很抱歉将所有这些归还给您
It's not like it ever goes away.
好像它永远不会消失
I'll see you out.
我去找你
Thanks.
谢谢
So it's a big shoot? Two days.
那是个大动作吗?两天
Your guns? The estate's.
你的枪?房♥地♥产♥的
Don't worry, they're all registered and licensed.
不用担心 它们都已注册并获得许可
Just giving them the once-over before tomorrow.
只是在明天之前给他们一次
They must be big business, these shoots.
这些笋 他们一定是大生意
It helps maintain the place, keeps some of us employed.
它有助于保持位置 使我们中的一些人保持工作
This one's private, for his lordship and his friends.
这个人是私人的 因为他的主人和他的朋友们
I'd better get those dogs up there, so there are still birds to shoot at,
我最好把那些狗放到那儿 所以仍然有鸟儿可以射击
make sure there's enough game for them to feel
确保有足够的游戏让他们感到
like the last of the great white hunters.
就像最后一个伟大的白人猎人一样
Goodbye! Goodbye.
再见!再见
Thanks, Mr. Barton.
谢谢 巴顿先生
So how come you know so much about the army?
那么你怎么对军队这么了解呢?
I used to love everything to do with the army
我曾经喜欢与军队有关的一切
when I was a kid. It seemed like a way out.
当我还是孩子的时候 似乎是一条出路
Why didn't you choose that as a career?
您为什么不选择职业呢?
Celine. Imagine her letting me go to Afghanistan six months at a time!
席琳xa0想象一下 她让我一次六个月去阿富汗!
Their loss! Now, get Shep to check their alibis with Chapell.
他们的损失!现在 让Shep与Chapell检查他们的不在场证明
And Laura Deverson told us the dinner wasn't for wives.
劳拉·德弗森 告诉我们 晚餐不适合妻子
Is the Provo about? Yeah, he's around. I'll give him a ring
Provo即将推出吗?是的 他在附近 我给他打电♥话♥
Right.
对
Laura 2000. Dev's email.
Laura2000 开♥发♥人员的电子邮件
He married Laura in 2000.
他于2000年与劳拉 结婚
Eh, you're not just a pretty face, then, Kenny. Hm?
恩 肯尼 你不仅是漂亮的脸蛋 嗯?
What does it tell us? Now, that's the problem.
它告诉我们什么?现在 这就是问题所在
It's mainly spam, phishing scams.
主要是垃圾邮件 网络钓鱼诈骗
He didn't seem to use it much, though. Only the emails, that is.
不过 他似乎并没有使用太多 仅是电子邮件
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表