剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
We're looking into your brother's death,
我们正在调查您兄弟的死亡
and trying to find out exactly what happened in Afghanistan.
并试图找出阿富汗到底发生了什么
We were very different, me and Ol.
我和奥尔 我们非常不同
I'd bury myself in some science books,
我会把自己埋在一些科学书籍中
and he'd be into the back of an old computer or radio or circuit board.
而且他会呆在旧电脑 收音机或电路板的后面
Dad wanted us to go to uni and then on to officer training.
爸爸希望我们去大学 然后再进行军官培训
He'd risen up through the ranks. He wanted his sons to go further than him.
他已经晋升了 他希望儿子们比他走得更远
That's perfectly natural.
那是完全自然的
But Ollie knew what he wanted. He didn't want to be ordering men to do things.
但是奥利知道他想要什么 他不想命令男人做事
Be in there, getting his hands dirty, doing them himself.
在那里 弄脏双手 自己动手做
He signed up as a private after school.
他放学后以私人身份签约
Ollie had just been selected for his final training to become an ATO.
奥利 刚刚被选为他的最终培训成为ATO
So he'd have then been qualified to do Dev's job?
这样他就可以胜任Dev的工作了吗?
Deverson insisted that he'd only go back out if Ollie was his number two.
德弗森坚持认为 只有奥利是他的第二名 他才会退出
Or what? He'd quit.
或者是什么?他辞职了
But Ollie could have said no, right?
但是奥利本可以拒绝 对吗?
Dev would have made sure that was him finished in ordnance disposal.
开♥发♥人员将确保他完成了对军械的处置
Deverson must have thought highly of him, all the same.
Deverson一定会高度评价他 同样
You have to trust the men you're out there with.
您必须信任与您在一起的人
What do you think happened in Helmand, Alex?
您认为亚历克斯·赫尔曼德发生了什么?
Look, your parents think Ollie's death might've been preventable.
看 你的父母认为奥利的死可能是可以预防的
They think there might be grounds for an inquiry.
他们认为可能有进行调查的理由
So why don't you tell us what you think happened out there, and maybe we can help.
那么 为什么不告诉我们您的想法呢 也许我们可以提供帮助
Deverson defused an IED.
德弗森 解开了简易爆♥炸♥装置
They did the controlled explosion, but then he sent Ollie in to give the all-clear.
他们进行了有控制的爆♥炸♥ 但随后他派奥利进了空
That's Deverson's job, as officer in charge, to give the all-clear.
作为主管 Deverson的职责是明确表示
But how would Deverson know there were more IEDs?
但是Deverson怎么知道还有更多的IED?
He'd been up to the incident site. He'd seen the lie of the land.
他到事故现场了 他看过这片土地的谎言
If there were any more ground signs of devices, he'd know.
如果设备还有其他地面标志 他会知道的
You think he wanted Ollie killed?
您以为他想杀死奥利吗?
Well, I'm not saying that.
好吧 我不是在说那个
And now that Deverson's dead, we'll never know.
现在 德弗森死了 我们永远不会知道
Were you here the night Deverson was killed?
你是在晚上德弗森被杀的时候在这里吗?
Anyone vouch for you? Yeah.
有人担♥保♥你吗?是的
Er... no.
呃没有
My parents were here earlier in the evening before the dinner.
我父母在晚餐前夕傍晚来到这里
What about last night? I was on duty at the hospital.
那昨晚呢?我在医院值班
And your parents? Where were they?
和你的父母?他们在哪里?
They were up at the main house. There was a dinner for the first day of the shoot.
他们到了主屋 拍摄的第一天有晚餐
Ollie's laptop that your father brought in to us yesterday, the emails had been wiped.
您父亲昨天带给我们的奥利 的笔记本电脑 电子邮件已被清除
Know anything about that, Alex?
知道什么吗 亚历克斯?
You've got to help us here.
您必须在这里帮助我们
It was nothing to do with Afghanistan. It was girlfriend stuff.
这与阿富汗无关 那是女朋友的东西
Private, that's all.
私人 仅此而已
He's dead. Is he not entitled to his dignity?
他死了 他不享有自己的尊严吗?
Uh-huh. All right.
嗯 行
No, that's great. Thanks, Kenny.
不 那太好了 谢谢 肯尼
Cadvar House confirmed the Bartons were there last night.
Cadvar House确认昨晚的Barton家在那儿
Alex Barton? The hospital says he was on night shift.
亚历克斯·巴顿xa0医院说他正在夜班
Laura Deverson? At home.
劳拉·德文森 ?在家
Oh. Anything on divorce proceedings? Kenny says no sign.
哦 有离婚诉讼吗?肯尼说没有迹象
And the good news? Vincent Grafton.
还有好消息吗?文森特·格拉夫顿
You might be interested in this, then.
那么 您可能对此感兴趣
I did a search of the lines, looking for illegal firearms.
我搜索了线路 寻找非法枪♥支♥
Well, where do you come across a collection like this?
好吧 您在哪里遇到这样的收藏?
You'd be surprised what $20 will get you at a souk in Basra or Sangin.
您会惊讶于20美元能在巴士拉或桑金的露天市场带给您什么
Did you talk to the others who were with him last night?
你昨晚和其他和他在一起的人说话了吗?
Uh-huh. They said he left them down at the quayside around midnight. But look at this.
嗯 他们说他在午夜前后将他们留在码头 但是看看这个
From the logbook at the front gate.
从前门的日志中
Right, then, Vince, I think you'd better come with us.
对 那么 文斯 我想你最好跟我们一起去
You arresting me?
你抓我吗
Can do, if you like, unless you've got licenses for your little arsenal.
如果愿意 可以这样做 除非您拥有小武器库的许可证
So you were out on the lash on Dean Street last night?
因此 您昨晚在Dean Street上受到了抨击?
Had a few bevvies.
有几个bevies
30pm.
下午30点
30?
30吗
If that's what it says.
如果是那样的话
Oh, only the name before yours gets back at 12:20am.
哦 只有您前面的名字在12:20 am回来
Your colleagues said they left you down at the quayside. Were you with anyone?
您的同事说他们把您留在码头了 你和任何人在一起吗?
Maybe I got lucky. A woman? She have a name?
也许我很幸运 一个女人?她有名字吗?
You don't think much of women, do you, Corporal?
你对女人的看法不多 下士吗?
I like them. Lots.
我喜欢他们 很多
I just don't want to get too close to them. They mess you up, when you're a soldier.
我只是不想太靠近他们 当你当兵的时候 他们把你搞砸了
Like Ollie?
像奥利吗?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, he had girlfriend problems, didn't he?
好吧 他有女朋友的问题 不是吗?
Yeah.
是的
He had some problems with his bird before...
以前他的鸟有一些问题
before the last tour.
最后一趟之前
So? It's pretty common in our line.
所以?这在我们的生产线中很常见
What's her name? Ollie's girlfriend.
她叫什么名字?奥利的女朋友
She have one?
她有一个吗?
I'm sure she did. But I didn't know her, did I?
我敢肯定她做到了 但是我不认识她 对吗?
Listen, Vince, Budgie was killed with a weapon you smuggled back from Afghanistan.
听着 文斯 巴迪 被您从阿富汗走私回国的武器杀死
Your prints are all over it. So I suggest you start telling us.
您的照片印满了一切 所以我建议您开始告诉我们
So what if Budgie was shot with my gun?
那么 如果Budgie被我的枪击中怎么办?
Doesn't mean I did it. He knew I had them guns. Loads of the guys did.
并不意味着我做到了 他知道我有枪 伙计们做了
Where were you last night? I was with someone, wasn't I?
你昨晚在哪里?我和某人在一起 不是吗?
You stop off at a hotel or a B&B?
您在酒店还是B&B停留?
I was down the front . Didn't get back till dawn.
我在前面 直到天亮才回来
My mate Kez was on stag at front gate that morning. Ask him.
我的同伴凯兹那天早上在雄鹿的大门口 问他
Kenny, I've got to check something. Watch our back, will you?
肯尼 我得检查一下 注意我们的后背 好吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
What happened in Afghanistan the day Oliver Barton died?
奥利弗·巴顿去世那天在阿富汗发生了什么?
Listen, Vince, I'm not interested in the rights or wrongs of what goes on out there.
听着 文斯 我对那里发生的事情的是非不感兴趣
But I believe that the death of Budgie and of Deverson have something to do with it.
但是我相信Budgie和Deverson的死与这有关
Dev changed, the last tour.
开♥发♥人员已更改 最后一次巡回演出
He was still the best at his job and all.
他仍然是所有工作中最出色的
You could put your house on him to get you through.
你可以把房♥子放在他身上让你通过
But outside, he didn't join in.
但是在外面 他没有加入
No banter.
没戏
Distant.
遥远
Especially with Ollie.
特别是与奥利
Do you blame Deverson for Ollie's death?
您是否将奥利的死归咎于德文森?
Or do you blame Budgie?
还是你怪布吉?
The sentry admits he entered the wrong time on the log.
哨兵承认他在日志上输入了错误的时间
Said it was well after dawn when he got back.
他说回来后天还好
Yeah, can we trust that? These lads would rather go to jail than tell us the truth.
是的 我们可以相信吗?这些小伙子宁愿入狱也不愿告诉我们事实
Get Shep to check the CCTV.
让Shep检查CCTV
You still think he did it? Aye.
您还认为他做到了吗?嗯
Where are you off to? Evening shift will be starting.
你要去哪里?夜班将开始
You can knock off when you've done that.
完成此操作后即可完成
Stupid!
笨!
Have you got a moment? Er, yeah.
你有时间吗xa0嗯是的
Right, Budgie's death, forget about Deverson's for the minute...
是的 Budgie的死 暂时不要理会Deverson的死...
What do the forensics tell us?
法医告诉我们什么?
Yeah, angle of shot suggests he was awake. Right.
是的 射击角度表明他已经醒了 对
Teeth weren't broken or burnt like Dev's. Right. What else?
牙齿没有像Dev那样折断或燃烧 对 还有什么?
Which means his mouth was open for the gun.
这意味着他的嘴为枪♥支♥张开了
Er... yeah, sorry. Er... no sign of a struggle either.
是的 对不起 嗯...也没有挣扎的迹象
Yeah, if it wasn't for the other death, I'd have said he took his own life.
是的 如果不是因为另一次死亡 我会说他自杀了
Here's me feeling so smug.
这是我的自鸣得意
Because Deverson's death looked too like a suicide to be a suicide,
因为德弗森的死看起来像是自杀而不能自杀
I've only gone and assumed Budgie's was the same because it looked so much like Dev's.
我只是假设Budgie的是相同的 因为它看起来非常像Dev的
Budgie wanted us to arrest him.
Budgie希望我们逮捕他
To save him from himself.
为了救他脱离他自己
Thanks, Billy.
谢谢 比利
So let's proceed on the assumption that Budgie's death was not murder,
因此 让我们假设Budgie的死亡不是谋杀
though that doesn't rule out a connection.
尽管这并不排除连接
All these lads were members of the same unit,
这些小伙子都是同一个单位的成员
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表