剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
So, where are you staying now?
那么 你现在住在哪里?
I'm just with a friend right now on the Wall, but we'll be moving back soon, so...
我现在和墙上的一个朋友在一起 但我们很快就会搬回去 所以...
Back? Aye. To our old house.
背部?嗯xa0到我们的老房♥子
As soon as the tenants move out.
租户搬出后
There's no point me living there all on my own,
我独自一人住在那里毫无意义
when we could be saving good money on the rent.
当我们可以节省租金的好钱时
Well, that's what Dougie says, anyway.
好吧 Dougie就是这么说的
Hey!
嘿!
What do you think?
你怎么看?
Congratulations.
恭喜你
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Is he all right?
他可以吗?
Well, there was a man... whose daughter was hurt and...
好吧 有一个男人……他的女儿受伤了……
and er... we think Dougie might know them.
还有 我们认为Dougie可能认识他们
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Do you meet all of Dougie's friends?
您会见Dougie的所有朋友吗?
No, no. He...
不 不 他...
He likes to keep things separate, you see.
你知道他喜欢把事情分开
I don't mind. It's just how he is.
我不介意xa0他就是这样
You've no idea where he stays
你不知道他在哪
when he's working at the power plant?
他在电厂工作的时候?
Love?
爱?
No, er... well,
不 嗯...
somewhere round about Warkworth, I think.
我认为是在Warkworth周围的某个地方
Warkworth?
沃克沃思?
This cottage on the digitape. Are we feeling lucky?
这个小屋上的数字手指 我们感到幸运吗?
Put it in the scanner.
将其放入扫描仪中
Get it over to the local police and estate agents.
将其交给当地警♥察♥和房♥地♥产♥经纪人
See if they can come up with a match. And, Kenny,
看看他们是否可以提出比赛 而且 肯尼
a phone tap and surveillance on Cranham's girlfriend,
电♥话♥和对克兰纳姆女友的监视
Lena Holgate, in case he tries to call.
Lena Holgate 以防他尝试致电
What are we to do about Brian Gower?
我们该怎么办Brian Gower?
Who?
WHO?
Send him home.
送他回家
Who drank my coffee? You did.
谁喝了我的咖啡?你做到了
JOE: That's our cottage.
乔:那是我们的小屋
I know that woman.
我认识那个女人
Macken arrested her at the Ten Thousand March. I interviewed her.
麦肯 在“三月一万”逮捕了她 我采访了她
And how are they all doing...?
他们都怎么样...?
Janice. Janice.
珍妮丝xa0珍妮丝
Yes, good. You know,
是的 好 你懂
keeps them happy, stops me from going berserk.
让他们开心 阻止我发疯
Right, where was I?
对我在哪
Dougie Cranham. Right.
道吉·克兰纳姆 对
So I went along to teach life drawing in some church hall
所以我去了一些教堂的教书里画生活
for the recently unemployed, God help me
对于最近失业的人 上帝帮助我
and Dougie was one of my students.
道吉是我的学生之一
He's such a life force.
他是这样的生命力量
You can imagine. DC.
你可以想象 DC
Is this one of his?
这是他之一吗?
The ghost position.
鬼位
What?
什么?
It's what they call it when you're dancing with an imaginary partner.
当你与一个虚构的伴侣跳舞时 这就是他们所说的
So you took him in?
那你把他带进来了吗?
Yes, you know, once in a while,
是的 你知道 偶尔
he'd show up with that tent on his back.
他会背着那个帐篷露面
I'd give him a hot shower, a meal, a bed for a change.
我给他洗个热水澡 吃饭 换床
I expect you were glad of the company?
我希望您对公♥司♥感到高兴?
Yes. As a matter of fact, I was.
是 事实上 我是
Why? What's he got up to now?
为什么?他现在在干什么?
Your arresting officer, Sergeant Macken.
您的逮捕官 麦肯中士
Do you remember we talked about him?
你还记得我们谈论过他吗?
Yes, I was sorry to hear about him and his daughter.
是的 我很遗憾听到他和他的女儿的消息
Stella.
斯特拉
I heard it on the telly. Is she all right?
我在电视上听到了 她可以吗?
Well, Sergeant Macken appears to have had Dougie under surveillance.
好吧 麦肯中士似乎已将道吉置于监视之下
So... We'd like to talk to him.
所以...我们想和他谈谈
God, you've just missed him.
天哪 你只是想念他
End of last week, he went to Europe. Barcelona.
上周末 他去了欧洲 巴塞罗那
Really?
真的?
Yeah, he's hitching.
是的 他在搭车
He's such a free spirit, you know.
你知道他是如此的自♥由♥
At the march, I gather some sort of homemade petrol bomb was thrown?
在游♥行♥中 我搜集了一些自♥制♥的汽油炸♥弹♥?
Don't know. Don't ask me. You went with Dougie?
不知道xa0不要问我xa0你和道吉一起去了吗?
Yes, well, that was the plan, but we got separated.
是的 那是计划 但是我们分开了
It must have been a bit of an adventure for you.
对您来说 一定是一个冒险
Yes, well, it all turned a bit sour in the end, didn't it?
是的 嗯 最终一切都变酸了 不是吗?
So, check the ports in the morning.
因此 请在早上检查端口
See if Cranham got on a ferry.
看看克兰纳姆是否在轮渡上
I can't see him running out on his fianc閑. Can you?
我看不到他因未婚夫而精疲力尽 你是否可以?
You and your happy endings.
你和你的幸福结局
Will you come inside?
你会进去吗
Another time. I'm dead on my feet. Hello, love.
下一次 我已经死了 亲爱的
As a favor.
帮个忙
Celine's made a bit of an effort, I'm afraid.
恐怕Celine有点努力
Well, why didn't you say so earlier?
好吧 你为什么不这么早说呢?
Yeah, right, and give you time to drum up some excuse.
是的 对 请给您时间鼓吹一些借口
Come on.
来吧
Paella.
西班牙海鲜饭
Very nice.
非常好
We had it on our last holiday, didn't we, Joe?
我们在最后一个假期有它 不是吗 乔?
When was that?
那是什么时候?
Three years ago, was it? Two.
三年前是吗?二
Two years last summer.
去年夏天两年
Now, that's the sound of Joe kicking me under the table.
现在 这就是乔把我踢到桌子底下的声音
Off he goes, little...
他走了 一点...
Fran.
弗兰
Little Fran.
小弗兰
Bless her little heart.
祝福她的小心脏
I'll do it. Go on, then.
我会做的 那么继续吧
I'm not stopping you.
我没有阻止你
You two got together at school. Is that right?
你们两个在学校聚在一起 那正确吗?
Aye. Childhood sweethearts.
嗯xa0童年的情侣
He was still growing out of his clothes when I met him.
当我遇见他时 他仍在脱衣服
I expect you hear all about us, do you?
我希望您能听到有关我们的所有信息 对吗?
Bits and pieces.
点点滴滴
I tend to switch it off, if I'm honest.
老实说 我倾向于将其关闭
I know, I know. It's not you. It's his voice.
我知道我知道 不是你xa0是他的声音
I expect...
我预计...
he tells you about me, and all, does he?
他告诉你关于我的一切 对吗?
Oh, no. He's much too loyal for that.
不好了 他为此太忠诚了
But thank you. Seriously.
但是谢谢你 说真的
I'm so glad you could come.
我很高兴你能来
Joe told us your news from the doctor.
乔告诉我们您从医生那里得到的消息
And it's no fun celebrating on your own, is it?
独自庆祝是没有意思的 不是吗?
No. No, it isn't.
不 不是
Still, I expect you're used to doing
不过 我希望您已经习惯了
stuff on your own, are you?
自己的东西 是吗?
Love? Well, it's just,
爱?好吧 就是这样
I know what it's like, something hanging over you.
我知道那是什么 挂在你身上的东西
Nobody likes being brave.
没有人喜欢勇敢
Sometimes you've got no choice, though, have you?
有时候 您别无选择 对吗?
It's angina. What is?
是心绞痛 什么是?
Chest pains. Dizzy spells. It's angina.
胸痛 晕眩的咒语 是心绞痛
I thought it was... I know.
我以为是...我知道
I know. I just didn't want anyone making any fuss.
我知道 我只是不想让任何人♥大♥惊小怪
I mean, they've gone through it all.
我的意思是 他们经历了所有事情
It's all perfectly manageable nowadays.
如今 这一切都可以轻松管理
Cut out this, cut down on that.
剪下 剪下
I had an aunt once who had it. I expect we all did.
我曾经有一个姨妈 我希望我们都做到了
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表