剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
It's an old fashioned word, don't you think?
这是一个老式的词 你不觉得吗?
"Meet my great aunt Leukaemia."
“遇见我的大姨妈白血病 ”
Anyway, they caught it too late, so...
无论如何 他们来不及了 所以...
I'm sorry. Yeah.
对不起 是的
Are you scared? You have no idea.
你怕了吗?你不知道
And Niall?
还有尼尔?
We made a deal.
我们达成协议
You see, I don't want to die on my own,
你看 我不想自己死
or with some nurse asking me about my holidays.
或和一些护士问我假期的事
I liked him. He had a kindness about him.
我喜欢他xa0他对他很友善
I asked him to be with me.
我要求他和我在一起
At the end? Aye.
在最后?嗯
I'd be just the same in your shoes. Shoe.
我穿你的鞋子也一样 鞋子
This deal, what did Niall get out of it?
这笔交易 Niall从中得到了什么?
Oh, he was willing to help.
哦 他愿意帮忙
Something to do with his late father. They never got to say goodbye.
与他已故的父亲有关 他们再也不必说再见了
Oh, plus the house.
哦 还有房♥子
You were leaving him the house? Whose idea was that?
你要离开他的房♥子吗?那是谁的主意?
You can't take it with you. Right?
你不能随身携带 对?
Mr. Guthrie, please, one last time.
格思里先生 请最后一次
The night Niall was killed, did anyone see you? No.
Niall被杀的那晚 有人看见你吗?没有
There were no witnesses? I was on my own. I told you.
没有目击者吗?我一个人 我告诉你了
And Niall was moving in when? Can you tell us that, at least?
Niall何时搬进来?至少可以告诉我们吗?
Any day. As soon as he broke it to his mother.
任何一天 他一把它交给母亲
She was rather possessive of him, by all accounts.
从各方面来看 她对他都比较占有
How's she going to react, do we think? Hm?
她会如何反应 我们认为呢?嗯?
"Hey, guess what, Mam? I'm moving out!"
“嘿 你猜怎么着 妈妈?我要搬出去!”
Her son and heir shacking up with some dying old queen?
她的儿子和继承人与一个垂死的老女王缩在一起?
Hey.
嘿
Now, easy does it.
现在 轻松实现
Mm. You know me.
嗯xa0你了解我
Aye, I do. That's the point.
是的 我知道 这才是重点
Mrs. Culham?
库勒姆太太?
What are you doing? Trying her phone.
你在做什么?尝试她的电♥话♥
Oh... were you sleeping?
哦 你在睡觉吗?
Later. We'll be in and out.
后来 我们进进出出
I promise.
我承诺
What happened to your face? I had a fall.
你的脸怎么了?我跌倒了
When can I see him? Why won't you let me see him?
我什么时候可以见到他?你为什么不让我见他?
Are you sure you're OK, Mrs. Culham? Yes, I'll... I'll just... sleep it off.
你确定没事吧 库勒姆太太?是的 我会...我会...睡一会儿
Right, um... I just want to ask you a question.
对 嗯...我只想问你一个问题
Your son didn't seem to have a bank account.
你儿子似乎没有银行帐户
His salary went into your account, is that correct?
他的薪水已记入您的帐户 对吗?
Quite true. Niall was saving up for a deposit.
确实如此 尼尔 存了一笔存款
Money seemed to pour out of him.
金钱似乎从他身上倾泻而出
Forgive me, Mrs. Culham... you have savings of your own?
原谅我 库勒姆太太...你有自己的积蓄吗?
Your husband's death left you comfortably off?
丈夫的死让您安逸地离开了?
Amongst other things.
除其他外
Did you not think to give Niall a leg up?
您是否没有考虑过让Niall站起来?
What? From your savings?
什么?从您的积蓄中?
Young men should stand on their own feet.
年轻人应该自己站起来
Oh, is that what he was doing? 30 years of age.
哦 那是他在做什么?30岁
29. Living at home with his toy aeroplanes.
29.带着玩具飞机在家中生活
You know, I've met people like your son before.
你知道 我以前见过像你儿子一样的人
I very much doubt that.
我对此非常怀疑
From a boy to an old man, and not a lot in between.
从男孩到老人 介于两者之间
But I've never come across anyone quite like you.
但是我从来没有遇到过像你这样的人
If this is coming from that young woman of his, Roxy...
如果这是来自他的那个年轻女子Roxy ...
There was no future in it, none at all.
没有未来 也没有未来
And what about his other friend?
那他的另一个朋友呢?
Ben Guthrie?
本古斯里?
The gentleman he was going to be moving in with?
他要和他住在一起的绅士?
Ah, come on. He even packed a suitcase. Ma'am!
啊 过来xa0他甚至收拾了一个手提箱 夫人
I... I'm calling a doctor, Mrs. Culham.
我...我在给医生打电♥话♥ 库勒姆太太
No, don't. Just leave me alone. Yes, I am.
不 不要xa0别管我 我是
Don't tell me he never said.
不要告诉我他从未说过
You know what puzzles me?
你知道什么让我困惑吗?
You sit around, you watch him like a hawk...
你坐在那里 看着他像鹰一样……
and then when he goes missing, you wait three days before telling a soul.
然后当他失踪时 您要等三天才能告诉灵魂
I need an ambulance.
我需要一辆救护车
Because I didn't know. Oh, come on.
因为我不知道xa0哦 拜托
I didn't know.
我不知道
I went away for the weekend.
我周末去了
Ask Marty.
问马蒂
Marty?
马蒂?
Campbell Close. Yes, right away. No doctors.
坎贝尔关闭 是的 马上 没有医生
No doctors!
没有医生!
We had a long weekend together, in Europe.
我们在一起在欧洲度过了一个漫长的周末
Overnight ferry to Amsterdam, then the train on to Brussels.
隔夜渡轮前往阿姆斯特丹 然后乘火车前往布鲁塞尔
And you boarded the ferry when?
您什么时候登上渡轮?
Ten o'clock? Yeah, ten o'clock, Friday night.
十点钟?是的 星期五晚上十点
And you were with her? I carried her luggage.
你和她在一起吗?我背着她的行李
Oh. Very chivalrous.
哦 非常侠义
I mean, it's not like she's in the dock, is it?
我的意思是 这不像她在码头上 对吗?
I just wish you'd told us all this before.
我只希望您之前已经告诉我们这一切
I would have. Ah. Shirley told you to keep quiet?
我会 啊 雪莉告诉你保持安静?
You don't see. She's a very moral person. She felt it was a sort of a disgrace.
你没看见xa0她是一个非常有道德的人 她觉得这是一种耻辱
You're not that wicked, surely? Who? Me?
你不是那么邪恶吗?WHO?我?
I'm single, honest, got all my own teeth. I asked her out to dinner that many times.
我是单身 老实说 有我自己的牙齿 我请她出去吃饭很多次
Do her good. Let her hair down.
做好她xa0放下她的头发
But she prefers to look after herself. Aye, I'd noticed.
但是她更喜欢照顾自己 是的 我注意到了
Still. Wore her down in the end.
仍然 最后让她失望
Your weekend?
你周末吗
It was her idea, as a matter of fact, not mine.
实际上 这是她的主意 而不是我的主意
Poor Shirl, having to come home to this lot.
Shirl可怜 不得不回家很多
Excuse me.
对不起
How are you getting on?
你过得怎么样
She won't let the police doctor see her.
她不会让警♥察♥看她
North East Crossings confirms she and Marty boarded the ferry at 21:37,
North East Crossings确认她和Marty在21:37登上了渡轮
an hour before Niall went over the bridge.
尼尔 过桥了一个小时
Yeah, OK.
是的 好的
So we're back on the random mugging.
所以我们回到了随机抢劫
Are we?
是吗
Excuse us.
原谅我们
Is everything OK? Yes, it's good. Come on.
一切都顺利吗?是 很好 来吧
I've got all the information.
我已经掌握了所有信息
The witness you asked for, Mrs. Margaret Kinsdale.
您要求的证人玛格丽特·金斯代尔夫人
I wrote it all down. Ta.
我都写下来了xa0助教
Majestic Studios. She recorded one session back in 1982.
雄伟的工作室 她在1982年录制了一个会话
OK, look, it's just not a very good time.
好吧 看 这不是一个很好的时光
If you want me to pick her up... Later.
如果您要我接她...以后
Right. Well, just call, whenever.
对 好吧 只要有空就打电♥话♥
Don't know what that was, sorry.
不知道那是什么 对不起
New lead on the case? No.
案子有新线索吗?没有
Well, come on, I'm all ears.
好吧 来吧 我全神贯注
No, it's nothing. This is my dad's girlfriend.
不 没什么xa0这是我爸爸的女朋友
Listen, Joe, it's my dad's business.
听着 乔 这是我父亲的事
It's not my business. And it's certainly not your business.
不关我的事 当然 这不是您的事
I know, I know. I just thought you might want to know her name at least.
我知道我知道 我只是以为您可能至少想知道她的名字
Oh, here we go. More happy endings?
哦 我们去 更幸福的结局?
Look, sometimes we all need a little bit of help.
看 有时候我们所有人都需要一点帮助
Hats off to you, love. I'm sure they're very happy for you down at your church.
向您致敬 爱 我相信他们会为您在教堂里感到高兴
Hey, it was my mistake.
嘿 这是我的错误
I just thought you might be curious... if not today, then maybe later.
我只是以为你可能很好奇...如果不是今天 那么也许以后
Now where are you sneaking off to?
现在您要去哪里?
I'm going home. What, at three in the afternoon?
我要回家了 什么 下午三点?
Hey!
嘿!
Someone's got to look after these two. Come here!
必须有人照顾这两个 过来!
Hey! So where's Celine? She is at a job interview.
嘿!xa0席琳呢?她正在接受面试
Didn't you know? She wants to be a checkout girl.
你不知道吗xa0她想成为一个结账女孩
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表