剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
So he saw Cranham?
他看见了克兰纳姆吗?
He saw Dougie Cranham with his daughter.
他和女儿看到道吉·克兰纳姆
Yes.
是
And that's why Stuart was watching him.
这就是Stuart看着他的原因
Filming him to frighten him off his daughter?
拍摄他以吓跑他的女儿?
Ma'am?
老板娘
Yeah.
是的
Just keep us in the loop.
只要保持我们的循环
Is this yours, is it?
这是你的吗?
No.
没有
Is it Dougie's? Aye. He must have dumped it.
是道吉的吗?嗯xa0他一定把它丢了
Typical.
典型
What's that smell?
那是什么味道?
Petrol?
汽油?
This is where he brewed up his little bombs, is it?
这是他酿造小炸♥弹♥的地方 对吗?
Like the one thrown at the march.
就像游♥行♥队伍中的投掷者一样
Like the one lobbed through Sergeant Macken's window?
就像一个从麦肯警长的窗户里跳过的家伙一样?
Who knows, maybe you helped him?
谁知道 也许您帮了他?
No.
没有
That reminds me.
那使我想起
Joe, have you got that statement? Yeah, it's all here.
乔 你明白了吗?是的 都在这里
?3.45. Five liters of methanol five weeks ago.
3.45 五周前五升甲醇
So?
所以?
Methanol.
甲醇
Delivered to your door. How come?
送货上门 怎么会?
Look, I never hurt anybody.
看 我从未伤害任何人
I'm a teacher.
我是一名教师
Well, you'll know all about conspiracy, won't you?
好吧 您会完全了解阴谋 不是吗?
Where's Dougie Cranham?
道吉·克兰纳姆在哪里?
Ma'am, it's Lena.
夫人 是莉娜
I really hope he's worth it, pet.
我真的希望他值得 宠物
She was heading north up the coast road towards here,
她正沿着海岸公路向北驶向这里
but then she doubled back on herself and now she's going into town.
但是后来她加倍努力 现在她要进城了
She must have rumbled Kenny on her tail.
她一定是在肯尼的尾巴上隆隆声
Well, he says not.
好吧 他说不
Well, tell him to keep following her.
好吧 告诉他继续关注她
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗?
No. No, I'm not.
不 我不是
You better go and give him support.
你最好去给他支持
I don't want him turning into Mr. T.
我不想他变成T先生
Got a hanky?
有手帕吗?
Look at that.
看那个
Soot.
煤烟
Here, bung it in the wash. No. You hang onto it.
在这里 将其洗净 不 你挂在上面
Well, what happened here?
好吧 这里发生了什么?
Joe? Kenny.
乔?肯尼
Guess what.
你猜怎么了
Lena's come back to her old house.
莉娜回到她的老房♥子
I've only been here five minutes myself.
我本人只来过这里五分钟
How long's she been in there?
她在那里呆了多久了?
Ah hour at least, ma'am.
至少啊小时 夫人
Now, when did Lena last speak to Dougie?
现在 莉娜什么时候才和道吉说话?
Spoke on the phone last Tuesday.
上个星期二在电♥话♥上讲话
For two minutes, right?
两分钟吧?
Why?
为什么?
Do you think she's all right in there?
你认为她没事吗?
Oh, for Christ's sake!
哦 看在基♥督♥的份上!
Ma'am? Ma'am!
老板娘xa0夫人
It's him. It's Dougie. He's in there with her.
是他 是道吉xa0他和她在一起
Ma'am.
夫人
Police officer! Show yourself!
警官!展示你自己!
Police! Show yourself!
警♥察♥!展示你自己!
Dougie?
道吉?
Dougie, I want you to stay where you are.
道吉 我希望你留在原地
Stay where you are, Dougie, all right?
呆在你身边 Dougie 好吗?
I'll take it from here.
我从这里拿走
Lena?
莉娜?
Nobody's going to hurt you, pet.
宠物 没人会伤害你的
Now, come on, up you get.
现在 来吧 你得到了
That's it. I've got you.
而已 我有你
Come on. Up you get, pet. Stand up.
来吧 起来 宠物 站起来
Where's our bed?
我们的床在哪
Where's our stuff?
我们的东西在哪里?
What have they done with all our stuff?
他们对我们所有的东西做了什么?
Hey, you've got Dougie's jacket, though, haven't you?
嘿 不过 你有道吉的外套 不是吗?
Eh? Now, who gave it you?
??现在 谁给了你?
Ma'am. Ma'am.
夫人xa0夫人
There's bottles and pills all over the bathroom.
洗手间到处都是瓶子和药丸
Lena, wake up, love.
莉娜 醒来 爱
We need a paramedic now!
我们现在需要一名护理人员!
Wake up. Look at me.
醒来 看着我
Look at me, love.
看着我 爱
Lena? Come on, pet.
莉娜?来 宠物
I hadn't heard from him in such a long time.
我好久没听到他的消息了
I kept ringing and ringing.
我一直在响
And then somebody picked up. But...
然后有人接了 但...
...it wasn't my Dougie.
...不是我的道吉
These burns.
这些烫伤
I got 'em at college.
我上大学了
What? Acid burns?
什么?酸灼伤?
Right.
对
See, now, a very clever friend of mine told me
现在 我的一个非常聪明的朋友告诉我
that burns like these...
像这样燃烧...
aren't caused by acid, but...
不是由酸引起的 而是...
by heat.
通过加热
Fire.
火
So you were helping your boyfriend, Dougie, were you?
所以你在帮男朋友道吉 是吗?
Helping him to make petrol bombs?
帮助他制♥造♥汽油炸♥弹♥?
Me and Dougie weren't like that, you know.
我和道吉不是那样 你知道
We were just friends.
我们只是朋友
Kindred spirits?
志趣相投?
Right.
对
Like you and my dad.
就像你和我父亲一样
Aye, we were a team.
是的 我们是一个团队
He told me.
他告诉我
Did he?
是吗
You and him...
你和他...
and what's his name?
并且他叫什么名字?
One who died.
一位死了
That's Peter.
那是彼得
His name was Peter.
他的名字叫彼得
And your dad,
还有你♥爸♥
he was very kind to me after.
他之后对我很好
Dad was good like that.
爸爸真是那样
So what have you done with him?
那你对他做了什么?
Where's Dougie?
道吉在哪里?
So you and Dougie were making petrol bombs?
那你和道吉在制♥造♥汽油炸♥弹♥吗?
It wasn't...
不是...
We weren't going out to hurt anybody.
我们并不想伤害任何人
It was just something that we did.
这只是我们所做的
So how did he die...
那他怎么死的
Dougie?
道吉?
Can you tell me that?
你能告诉我吗?
He wanted to try one out.
他想尝试一下
It was a stupid game we had in our heads.
那是我们头脑中的愚蠢游戏
He had fuel on his arm.
他的胳膊上有油
He just went up.
他只是上去了
He just went up like a flame.
他只是像火焰一样上升
And your hand?
还有你的手?
He kept grabbing at it.
他一直抓着它
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表