剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Kenny. Our bee man? Any word?
肯尼xa0我们的蜜蜂人?任何单词?
Oh, right. Yeah, I tried to...
啊对 是的 我试图...
Oh, get a move on, will you, Kenny?
哦 继续前进 肯尼 你愿意吗?
Find that elusive extra gear.
找到那难以捉摸的额外装备
And what about your Mr. Lester? How did he earn a crust?
那你的莱斯特先生呢?他是如何赚钱的?
How do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Butcher? Baker? Candlestick maker, what?
屠夫?贝克?烛台制♥造♥商 什么?
Ma'am, he was a good informant, end of.
夫人 他是一个很好的线人
Oh. Drugs. Prostitution.
哦 毒品 卖♥♥淫
Aye, all of that. And stolen goods.
是的 所有这些 和赃物
Well, let's hope none of this comes within a mile of cause of death, for your sake.
好吧 我们希望 就您而言 所有这些都不在死亡原因的一英里之内
Who was on his payroll? Do you know that, at least?
谁在他的工资单上?至少你知道吗?
Come on, lads!
伙计们 加油!
OK, pet? Where's um...
好 宠物?嗯...
Kenny? He's um... running late.
肯尼?他嗯...快迟到了
This woman? Hm?
这个女人?嗯?
I don't know her. Mm.
我不认识她xa0嗯
Why, what... what happened to her?
为什么 怎么了...她怎么了?
Well, your Mr. Lester bled on her coat.
好吧 你的莱斯特先生在她的外套上流血了
I'm assuming that was before you drove over his spine and dumped him in the North Sea.
我以为那是在您开车经过他的脊椎并将其扔到北海之前
What are you talking about? Well, somebody did, Sunday night.
你在说什么?好吧 有人在星期天晚上做了
Charlie, just tell us what you saw, all right?
查理 告诉我们您所看到的 好吗?
She got in the car.
她上了车
The same night? Yeah.
连夜?是的
Lester forced her in the car? No. No, she got in the car.
莱斯特强迫她上车吗?不 她上车了
She was... He was picking her up.
她在...他在接她
Lester must have called her up or something.
莱斯特一定打电♥话♥给她了
You ever see her before that night?
你那天晚上见过她吗?
Once or twice, maybe, yeah.
一两次 也许 是的
Well, carry on.
我们将继续
Well, that's it. She just come out with it. "You murdered my son" and all this.
好 就是这样 她刚出来 “你杀了我儿子”和所有这一切
She said that to Lester? Oh, yeah. And she was...
她对莱斯特说?哦耶 她是...
just... her whole body was shaking, and Lester went for her.
只是……她的整个身体都在颤抖 莱斯特为她而去
I didn't realize she'd got him till he chucked her out the car.
直到他把她从车上扔下来之前 我才意识到她会抓住他
Got him? Got him how, Charlie?
有他吗?查理 他怎么了?
Stuck him. Hm?
卡住了他 嗯?
With a knife.
用刀
It's the same car? Yeah.
是同一辆车吗?是的
Who's the lucky Princess?
谁是幸运公主?
Just uh... keeps you lot off our backs, if you know what I mean.
只是...如果您知道我的意思 就可以让您远离我们
Very funny. Well, get this over to the lab. Car keys.
非常有趣 好吧 把它交给实验室 车钥匙
You what? We need to borrow your car.
你什么?我们需要借你的车
Yeah, but I'm gonna need my wheels. So take the bus.
是的 但是我需要轮子 所以坐公共汽车
So she fell where? Down here.
那么她跌倒在哪里?在这
And you did what?
而你做了什么?
I dropped Lester round the corner from the hospital.
我从医院拐角处扔了莱斯特
And then what? That was it.
然后什么?就是这样
Just left him, didn't phone, see how he was doing?
刚离开他 没打电♥话♥ 看看他过得怎么样?
Well, he left his phone.
好吧 他离开了电♥话♥
What was going on, Charlie? I don't... I don't know.
怎么了 查理?我不知道
He wasn't happy with her, I could see that.
他对她不满意 我可以看到
But he never, you know, let me in on his business.
但是他从不让我从事他的生意
Business?
商业?
They were in business together?
他们在一起做生意吗?
I don't know... I don't know. Oh, he doesn't know.
我不知道我不知道xa0哦 他不知道
Did Lester murder her son? Do you know that?
莱斯特谋杀了她的儿子吗?你知道吗?
No, no, course he didn't.
不 不 他当然没有
Very sure of himself all of a sudden. Isn't he just?
突然很确定自己 他不是吗
Maybe it was you, Charlie. Look, I just know. OK?
也许是你 查理 看 我只知道 好?
And why do we think he's so sure, Joe?
为什么我们认为他很确定 乔?
How do you know, Charlie? Why don't you just tell us?
查理 你怎么知道?你为什么不告诉我们?
Because he was my dad.
因为他是我父亲
Lester? That's right, yeah.
ster?是的 是的
He just never really liked me going on about it.
他只是从来没有真的喜欢我继续做下去
But I guess I can say it now, can't I?
但是我想我现在可以说了 不是吗?
He can't really kick off about it now, can he?
他现在还不能真正开始 对吗?
No, son. He can't.
不 儿子xa0他不能
Hang on a second.
稍等一下
You said Lester called Mrs. Culham, is that right?
你说莱斯特叫库尔罕太太 对吗?
Yeah, like an hour before we picked her up.
是的 就像我们接她一个小时之前一样
I went through Shirley Culham's phone log myself,
我自己浏览了雪莉·卡勒姆 的电♥话♥记录
and there are no calls from Lester, to or from.
而且没有来自Lester的来回呼叫
Where's Lester's mobile now?
Lester的手♥机♥现在在哪里?
It's here.
它在这里
Sunday 13th. 19:02. Shirley. That her?
周日13日 19:02 雪莉 那是她吗?
Yeah, that's it, yeah.
是的 就是这样
Got it. Here we go.
得到它了 开始了
Must have dropped it when he kicked her out of the car.
他把她踢下车时 一定是把它丢了
The phone's only got one contact.
电♥话♥只有一个联♥系♥人
She was taking calls exclusively from Lester?
她只接听Lester的电♥话♥吗?
She must have been, aye.
是的 她一定是
What sort of phone is this?
这是什么电♥话♥?
Where were you? Where's my suitcase?
当时你在哪里?我的手提箱在哪儿?
Don't make me come and get it.
不要让我来获得它
Suitcase?
手提箱?
Shirley Culham. Where is she?
雪莉·卡勒姆 她在哪?
Well, she's not answering at home. Bethany's looking for her now.
好吧 她不在家里回答 Bethany现在正在寻找她
Winter. Can you feel it?
冬季 你能感觉到吗?
Mr. Guthrie.
格思里先生
Ben. We had a job finding you.
本xa0我们找到了您
On the night of Niall's death, you were home alone, no alibi, you said.
你说 在尼尔 逝世的那天晚上 你独自一人在家 没有任何不在场证明
You were in here, weren't you?
你在这里 不是吗?
Hm? Admitted overnight for palliative care.
嗯?过夜接受姑息治疗
Oh, that.
哦这个
You like the attention?
您喜欢关注吗?
Comfort in my hour of need.
在我需要的时候感到舒适
Tell me about Niall.
告诉我有关Niall的信息
He was the parasite, was he?
他是寄生虫 对吗?
Sucking you dry?
吸你干吗?
It's not as simple as that.
这不是那么简单
No?
没有?
This is no place to die.
这是死不了的地方
You hear?
你听?
And the heroin? Did you really give it to Niall?
还有海♥洛♥因♥?你真的把它给了尼尔吗?
No.
没有
He gave it to you, hm?
他把它给你了 嗯?
Help with the pain, he said.
他说 帮助减轻痛苦
And it did. Outstanding pain relief.
它做到了 出色的止痛效果
Here. Give it here.
这里 给它
I know an addict when I see one.
当我看到一个瘾君子时 我就知道了
Niall was long gone.
尼尔早已不复存在
Pinholes in his head.
他的头上有针孔
No way back for Niall.
Niall没有回头路
Well, I wish you'd told us before.
好吧 我希望你以前告诉过我们
Oh, I couldn't do that. Why not?
哦 我做不到 为什么不?
For his mammy's sake. Mm?
为了他的妈妈xa0嗯?
He needed to get out of that house before he tore it apart.
他需要把房♥子拆开之前要离开那所房♥子
Why? What was he doing to her?
为什么?他对她做了什么?
Look at this place.
看这个地方
Ah, the number of times I came here...
啊 我来这里的次数...
filled my lungs with it.
充满了我的肺
Hope.
希望
But Niall...
但是尼尔...
What are you doing? Hm?
你在做什么?嗯?
I'm taking charge.
我负责
Thank you...
谢谢...
for the suit.
为西装
Oh...
哦...
Morphine. He'd been saving it up.
吗♥啡♥ 他一直在保存它
You weren't to know.
你不知道
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表