剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Oi.
Up, down, up, down.
上 下 上 下
No!
没有!
No!
没有!
No!
没有!
Well, I tell you, I'm on my way.
好吧 我告诉你 我在路上
Give me strength!
给我力量!
This door's jammed! It's a new system. What?
这扇门被卡住了!这是一个新系统 什么?
You've got to swipe your membership card.
您必须刷♥卡♥会员卡
We've had a lot of thefts recently, so it's for members' own security!
最近我们发生了很多盗窃案 因此是为了会员自身的安全!
Yeah, erm, wild guess, drowning.
是的 呃 疯狂的猜测 淹死了
But I'll not be able to say for sure till I've seen her lungs.
但是直到我看到她的肺 我才能确定地说
This was caught in her costume.
这是她的服装
Right, well, she's dressed for the water.
对 好 她为水穿衣服
Could it have been an accident? That could.
可能是个意外吗?可能
This couldn't. Bruising round the face, chest and neck consistent with being held or pushed.
不能这样xa0脸部 胸部和颈部出现瘀伤 与被握住或推动时一致
And broken fingernails.
指甲断了
Right hand index almost ripped out.
右手指数几乎被淘汰
She fought back. She did.
她反击了 她做过
It's a beautiful spot.
这是一个美丽的地方
My guess is she was washed downriver.
我的猜测是她被冲垮了
She got beached here by the ebb tide and she's not long dead either.
她在退潮的时候到了这里 而且不久也没死
Rigor mortis not yet established, there's no bloating or decomposition, no animal activity.
Rigor mortis尚未建立 没有腹胀或分解 没有动物活动
Nothing been nibbling.
什么也没ni
Right, officers from here to the Wilds of Wanney.
是的 从这里到万尼荒野的军官
I want to know where she went in. They're looking.
我想知道她去哪儿了 他们在找
We couldn't reach you.
我们无法联♥系♥到您
You wouldn't want us hanging around.
你不想我们闲逛
I get rid of mine once they start thinking for themselves. Slippery slope.
一旦他们开始为自己思考 我就摆脱了我 滑坡
It's Kenny. He's found a car. I'll lead the way, then, shall I?
是肯尼 他找到了汽车 我会带路的 对吧?
Er, Sergeant Ashworth.
呃 阿什沃思中士
Back pocket, please.
请给我后兜
What's that? It's for Kenny. He'll know why.
那是什么?是给肯尼的 他会知道的
Who's Kenny's little friend? DC Whelan.
肯尼的小朋友是谁?DC惠兰
Who? You knew she was starting today. We had a memo.
谁?你知道她今天开始 我们有一个备忘录
Well, what's she doing with Kenny?
好吧 她在跟肯尼做什么?
Well, I couldn't get hold of you. I had to put her somewhere.
好吧 我无法抓住你 我不得不把她放在某个地方
Ma'am. Boss.
夫人xa0老板
It rained earlier, but underneath the car is absolutely bone dry.
下雨较早 但在汽车下面绝对是干dry的
So it's been here for hours.
所以已经来了几个小时
There's a towel.
有条毛巾
The bank's muddy, so we didn't want to get too close in case there was any prints,
银行是泥泞的 所以我们不想离得太近 以防有任何印刷品
but DC Whelan climbed down the rocks for a look.
但是DC惠兰 爬下岩石看了一眼
Athletic. It's hanging on a branch like it was left deliberate.
运动 它像故意留在树枝上一样悬挂
Plates? Yeah.
盘子?是的
Car was registered to Jenny Lister.
汽车已注册给珍妮·李斯特
2 Yale Terrace, Fairbeck.
费尔贝克耶鲁台2号♥
Right, get it taped, call Forensics. Ma'am.
正确 将其录音 致电取证 夫人
You're on guard till they get here.
在他们到达这里之前 您要保持警惕
From Billy. Oh, right, cheers.
来自比利 哦 对 加油
No dog walkers, no twitchers, and no bloody anglers.
没有dog狗 没有抽搐者 也没有流血的钓鱼者
What? You're just always praying it's not a kid answers the door, aren't yo
什么?您只是一直在祈祷不是孩子回答门 不是吗?
Jenny Lister live here?
珍妮李斯特住在这里吗?
She's at work, I'm afraid. Can I help? I'm her daughter.
恐怕她在上班 我能帮忙吗?我是她的女儿
We're from Northumbria and City Police.
我们来自诺森比亚和市警♥察♥局
Best if we come inside, pet.
最好 如果我们进去 宠物
So you've found Mum's bag?
所以你找到妈妈的包了吗?
Bag?
袋?
She reported it... You said you were with the police.
她举报了……你说你在和警♥察♥在一起
I'm Detective Inspector Vera Stanhope.
我是侦探督察Vera Stanhope
This is Sergeant Joe Ashworth.
这是乔·阿什沃思中士
And you are? Hannah.
那你呢xa0汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
Does this belong to your mam?
这是属于您的妈妈吗?
That wasn't in the bag.
那没在包里
She was wearing it this morning.
她今天早上穿着它
I want you to sit down, pet.
宠物 我要你坐下
I'm afraid we found a body by the river.
恐怕我们在河边发现了尸体
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
She wouldn't drown. She couldn't!
她不会淹死 她做不到!
We think she was murdered.
我们认为她被谋杀了
Now, Hannah. This is hard, I know it's hard,
现在 汉娜 这很难 我知道很难
but it's my job to find out who did this to your mam.
但找出谁对你的妈妈做了这是我的工作
I going to have to ask you some questions.
我将不得不问你一些问题
Is there someone you'd like me to call, someone you'd like to be here with yo
是否有您想让我打电♥话♥的人 您想和您在一起的人?
Your dad?
你的爸爸?
Simon. I want Simon.
西蒙xa0我要西蒙
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
Simon. Boyfriend, is it?
西蒙xa0男朋友 是吗?
Simon? This is Detective Inspector Vera Stanhope, Northumbria and City Police.
西蒙?这是侦探督察Vera Stanhope 诺桑比亚和市警♥察♥
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't take sugar. Just this once, pet.
我不吃糖 这一次 宠物
How long will it take Simon to get here?
西蒙到这里要花多长时间?
Not long, if he can get past his mother.
不久之后 他就可以超越母亲了
They're only at the other end of the village.
他们只是在村庄的另一端
You'd have passed it coming in.
您会通过传入的
Big house by the river.
在河边的大房♥子
Just him and her.
只有他和她
Like me and Mum.
像我和妈妈一样
No partner, your mam? Not for a long time.
没有伴侣 你妈妈?好久不见了
What did she do? Social worker.
她做了什么?社会工作者
Fostering and adoption.
培育和采用
I don't understand how someone could hurt her!
我不明白有人会伤害她!
She was strong, she swam... all the time.
她很坚强 她一直都在游泳
Keep her figure trim, keep fit?
保持身材苗条 保持健康?
She's not vain like that.
她不是那样自负
She just loves it.
她就是喜欢它
It doesn't matter how many questions you ask me.
你问我多少个问题都没关系
This doesn't make any sense.
这没有任何意义
She was a good person.
她是一个好人
She made a difference.
她有所作为
Nobody could want this.
没有人想要这个
Hannah.
汉娜
OK. OK, I've got you.
好 好我知道了
It's all right.
没关系
Simon, will you stay with her? Yeah.
西蒙 你愿意和她在一起吗?是的
It's all right, I've got you. I've got you.
没关系 我有你 我有你
So it's confirmed, she was drowned?
因此可以确定 她被淹死了吗?
Water in her lungs with traces of pesticide.
她的肺水中残留有农药
Run off from the fields by the stretch of river where the car was found.
在发现汽车的河流中从田野中逃跑
So, either she liked swimming in circles...
所以 要么她喜欢游泳?
Or she'd only just got in.
否则她只会进来
Maybe someone followed her.
也许有人跟着她
Anything else?
还要别的吗?
Muesli for breakfast. Same sort I have.
牛奶什锦早餐 我也有
Apparently you can get it with cranberries.
显然 您可以将其与蔓越莓一起食用
Oh, God, he pushes it, that one.
哦 上帝 他推了那个那个
What are we doing?
我们在做什么?
Big house by the river.
在河边的大房♥子
And a mother who doesn't like her lad visiting with the little lass down the way.
还有一个不喜欢她的小伙子带着小姑娘走来的母亲
Now why do we think that might be?
现在我们为什么会这样呢?
Hm?
嗯?
I'm afraid I don't buy at the door, especially not religion.
恐怕我不去门口买♥♥东西 尤其是宗教信仰
Oh, that's my sergeant's clobber.
哦 那是我的军士的笨拙
Gives the wrong impression.
给人留下错误的印象
We're not the God Squad, pet, we're police.
我们不是上帝小队 宠物 我们是警♥察♥
DCI Vera Stanhope, DS Joe Ashworth.
DCI Vera Stanhope DS乔·阿什沃思
Veronica Eliot.
维罗妮卡·艾略特
Just met your lad, round at the Lister place.
刚遇到您的小伙子 在利斯特 住处
No messing about with him, is there?
别惹他 在吗?
Straight to what's required, no fuss.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表