剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
I don't condone her actions, but I just thought it was unfair to ask her.
我不容忍♥她的行为 但我只是以为问她是不公平的
She's a soldier's wife...
她是军人的妻子
and the lover of another soldier, apparently. My son.
和另一名士兵的情人 显然 我的儿子
And I expect she's suffered greatly.
而且我希望她能遭受很大的痛苦
But your husband and Alex?
但是你的丈夫和亚历克斯?
Oh, well, Keith wanted to go ahead and make it public anyway.
哦 好吧 基思想继续进行下去 无论如何都要公开
And... Alex, I don't know.
还有...亚历克斯 我不知道
And by the time I saw him the next day, James Deverson was dead.
第二天 我见到他时 詹姆斯·德弗森 已经死了
Did your husband discuss an inquiry with
你的丈夫和他讨论过询问吗
Dominic Chapell at his house, after the dinner?
晚饭后 Dominic Chapell在他家吗?
Yeah, they talked, yeah. Yeah, and?
是的 他们说话了 是的 是的 还有?
And Dominic said he couldn't help us.
多米尼克说他不能帮助我们
Mrs. Barton, Diana, I don't suppose you have a hairbrush of Ollie's,
巴顿夫人 戴安娜 我不认为你有奥利的发刷
or a lock of hair?
还是一束头发?
For DNA.
对于DNA
No, I'm afraid... I'm afraid I didn't keep a lock of hair.
不 恐怕...恐怕我没有留一束头发
Well, anything at all that might have traces?
好吧 有没有痕迹?
His army kit, perhaps.
也许是他的军队装备
No, I washed and mended his uniform.
不 我洗了一下 修理了他的制♥服♥
I'm sorry, pet.
抱歉 宠物
What about his teeth?
那他的牙齿怎么办?
Excuse me? His baby teeth. Do you still have them?
对不起?他的乳牙 你还有吗?
Thanks, Mrs. Barton.
谢谢 巴顿夫人
Right, I'm taking them straight to the lab.
是的 我直接带他们去实验室
Get them to crosscheck those teeth with the blood on the original of this.
让他们用血液原本交叉检查那些牙齿
Stand over them while they do it, if you have to.
如果需要的话 请在他们这样做时站起来
Where are you going? Shep.
你要去哪里?放下
See if Laura Deverson's story's true about Dev threatening Ollie with a gun
看看劳拉·德文森 的故事是否真实 关于开♥发♥者用枪威胁奥利
and, if so, why any report of it's been removed from the file.
如果是这样 为什么还要从文件中删除任何报告
The keeping of soldiers' records is not my responsibility, Chief Inspector.
首席检查员不负责保存士兵的记录
Captain Shepherd has found you made special pleadings to her predecessor
谢泼德船长发现您对她的前任提出了特殊诉求
not to have the charge of affray added to Dev's record.
不要在开♥发♥者的记录中添加of亵事务
It was a personal conflict, out of character, no reflection on his soldiering.
那是个人冲突 没有个性 对他的士兵没有反映
Plus it would have reflected badly on the regiment.
再加上它会严重影响该团
And there'd be no chance of him winning any
而且他没有机会赢得任何
honors, let alone the Military Cross after that.
荣誉 此后更不用说军事十字勋章了
I did not think it was relevant to your investigation.
我认为这与您的调查无关
It is not for you to decide what is or is not relevant to my investigation.
您不必自己决定与我的调查无关
Now, is there anything else you have withheld?
现在 您还有其他隐瞒的内容吗?
Chief Inspector, you are meant to be investigating the death of these two men.
首席检查员 您打算对这两个人的死亡进行调查
Instead, you seem intent on questioning military operation and procedure,
相反 您似乎打算质疑军事行动和程序
which lie beyond the range of your jurisdiction or competence.
超出您的权限或权限范围
You're in no position to question my competence.
您无权质疑我的能力
Captain Shepherd, I must ask you to resume charge of this investigation,
谢泼德队长 我必须请你恢复负责这项调查
as I should have insisted from the outset.
正如我从一开始就应该坚持的那样
Now, if you don't mind.
现在 如果您不介意的话
I'm afraid I cannot comply with this request, sir.
先生 恐怕我不能遵守这个要求
It is not a request, Captain.
船长 这不是要求
Sir, you have no procedural authority over RMP.
主席先生 您没有关于RMP的程序权限
No, but you do have authority over this investigation.
否 但是您确实有权进行此调查
Under the Provost Martial's ruling of 2009,
在2009年教务长的统治下
in all serious crime relating to the military in
在与军事有关的所有严重犯罪中
the UK, the civilian police will take the lead.
在英国 民警将带头
Sir.
先生
Hey, Shep, I hope that hasn't ruined your chances of promotion.
嘿 谢 我希望这不会破坏您晋升的机会
Well, like CID, we're independent of the powers that be.
好吧 就像CID一样 我们不受制于权力
At least, that's the theory.
至少 这就是理论
We've got our match. Two different blood
我们有比赛了 两种不同的血
traces on the photo. Dev's and Ollie Barton's.
在照片上的痕迹 开♥发♥人员和奥利·巴顿的
And I confirmed with Laura that she gave the
我向劳拉确认 她给了
photo to Ollie before he went to Afghanistan.
在去阿富汗之前给Ollie拍照
Ollie had it on him when he died. That's the motive.
奥利死后 他身上有了它 这就是动机
Revenge for the death of Oliver Barton in Helmand.
复仇奥利弗·巴顿 在赫尔曼德 的死
Now, the killer planted the photo on Deverson as
现在 凶手将照片植入了德文森
a sign, thinking that since Laura's his wife,
一个标志 以为自从劳拉是他的妻子以来
no-one but them's going to see it as such.
没有人 但他们会这样看
Who had access to Ollie's personal effects?
谁可以使用Ollie的个人物品?
They would have been returned to his family.
他们本来会回到他的家人的
Let's pay a little visit to the hospital.
让我们去医院看看一下
We talked about Ollie, mainly, and family.
我们主要讨论了Ollie和家人
Around midnight, I drove her in her car back
午夜前后 我开车送她回她的车里
to her place, and then I got a cab home.
到她的地方 然后我得到了出租车回家
So you left your house with Laura Deverson at midnight.
因此 您在午夜与劳拉·德弗森 离开了家
Arrived at her house at 1 am.
凌晨1点到达她家
What time did you get home, Alex?
你什么时候回家 亚历克斯?
Around 2:30. Took a detour?
大约2:30 走了弯路?
Stop by the barracks, settle an old score? No.
在军营停下来 解决旧的分数?没有
What, then?
然后怎样呢?
I was waiting for the cab.
我在等出租车
What did you do while you waiting?
您在等待时做了什么?
Talked.
聊了
Talked?
有话吗
Where?
哪里?
Laura's car.
劳拉的车
What about?
关于什么?
Ollie.
奥莉
Eh, that's a lot of talking about Ollie.
恩 关于奥利的话题很多
Nothing else? It's difficult.
没有其他的?它很难
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
Aye, it would be, holding a torch for big brother's girlfriend.
是的 会拿着火把给哥哥的女朋友
No.
没有
It wasn't to protect Ollie's privacy you wiped his emails.
您擦除Ollie的电子邮件并不是为了保护Ollie的隐私
It was to cover their affair and your tracks.
这是为了掩盖他们的婚外情和你的足迹
I don't have to say anything, do I? I don't have a lawyer present.
我不必说什么 是吗?我没有律师在场
I haven't arrested you yet. Would you prefer that?
我还没有逮捕你xa0你愿意吗?
Joe... OK. OK.
乔...好xa0好
It's because...
这是因为...
because I could see the whole thing had caused her so much pain.
因为我可以看到整个事情使她感到非常痛苦
And after that night, after hearing her side,
那天晚上过后 听到她的身影
I thought my dad should just give up looking for an inquiry.
我以为我父亲应该放弃寻找询问
It was your dad pushing for the inquiry, was it?
是你父亲在推动查询 是吗?
And me.
和我
But I was doing it for him.
但是我正在为他做
After that night, I thought it just prolonged the pain.
那天晚上过后 我以为那只是延长了痛苦
I told him, before he left for the dinner.
我告诉他 然后他去吃晚饭
And then when I heard that Deverson was dead,
然后 当我听说德弗森死了时
it just seemed cruel to drag Laura through it again.
再次拖拉劳拉似乎很残酷
What about the photo of Laura?
那劳拉的照片呢?
What photo?
什么照片
The one with Ollie's things from Afghanistan.
奥利的东西来自阿富汗
I've never seen it.
我没看过
Well, it would have been sent to his next of kin.
好吧 它本来应该寄给他的近亲
I'm not his next of kin.
我不是他的近亲
I don't care how long it takes, I want every little detail, Joe.
我不在乎需要多长时间 我想要每一个小细节 乔
And don't take any slaver from him.
而且不要从他身上夺走任何奴隶
You going to be all right on your own?
你自己会好起来的吗?
Kenny says that the cab company confirmed
肯尼说出租车公♥司♥确认
that a passenger was picked up 30am
早上30点有一位乘客被接走
and that they dropped off around the Cadvar Estate around 2:30am.
并且他们在凌晨2:30左右在Cadvar Estate落下
So there is no way they had time to take a detour
所以他们没有时间绕道而行
around the Otterford Barracks in that time.
当时在Otterford军营附近
And Shep's checked, there's no record of Alex Barton
Shep经过检查 没有Alex Barton的记录
entering or leaving the camp by foot that night?
那天晚上步行进入或离开营地?
No, none.
不 没有
What about Chapell? There's still no sign.
那Chapell呢?仍然没有迹象
Well, get her to call him again. I don't care if he's invading France.
好吧 让她再给他打电♥话♥ 我不在乎他是否入侵法国
If he's not with her in five minutes, I'll have him arrested for obstruction.
如果五分钟内他不和她在一起 我会逮捕他的阻碍
Chief Inspector?
总监?
Which way was the hunt headed, Mrs. Barton?
狩猎是往哪个方向走的 巴顿夫人?
Oh, it's at Cadvar Woods. Why?
哦 是在Cadvar Woods 为什么?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表