剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
I was only after a bit of masking tape.
我只是在用胶带遮盖一下之后
And there he was, bored smile, hazel eyes,
他在那里 无聊的微笑 淡淡的眼睛
in this crimson sweatshirt, sort of wasting away...
穿着这件深红色的运动衫 有点浪费...
"Can I help you?"
“我可以帮你吗?”
You picked him up? I couldn't pick up that kettle.
你接他了吗xa0我无法拿起那个水壶
No, no, I needed a strapping man.
不 不 我需要一个捆扎的人
Ten quid an hour. Throw all the crap out of my house.
每小时十英镑 把所有的垃圾丢掉我的房♥子
Niall had your credit card, plus £300 in cash, d'you know that?
Niall有了您的信♥用♥卡♥ 外加300英镑现金 您知道吗?
Did he? What, he stole it?
是吗xa0什么 他偷了吗?
I can't say I missed it.
我不能说我错过了
He had your shoes, your money and your wallet.
他有你的鞋子 钱和钱包
Anything else? No... No.
还要别的吗?不 不
He died with heroin in his body, Mr. Guthrie.
他死于体内海♥洛♥因♥ 古思里先生
Ah.
啊
You offered him heroin.
你给他海♥洛♥因♥
I may have. I may have done.
我可能有 我可能已经做过了
As a well wisher once put it, it's sort of my super power, you see. What is?
正如一位好心人所说 这是我的超级力量 什么是?
Hurting people.
伤人
We're gonna need to take a statement.
我们需要发表声明
Of course.
当然
And your movements last Friday night? Home. Where else?
你上周五晚上的动作?家 还有什么地方?
You all right?
你没事吧?
Oh, fresh out of the box.
哦 开箱即用
One of your old man's?
你老人家之一?
Yeah, lonely old junkie. Easy pickings.
是的 寂寞的老瘾君子 轻松挑选
Niall taking advantage?
尼尔利用吗?
Yeah, course. Don't you think?
是的 当然 你不觉得吗
It's hard to tell who was preying on who.
很难说谁在掠夺谁
Find out if Guthrie canceled his credit card at least.
找出Guthrie是否至少取消了他的信♥用♥卡♥
Will do.
会做
So. What do you think?
所以 你怎么看?
Hm? This tape of your old man's?
嗯?你老人的磁带
Oh... Bird song?
哦 鸟儿歌♥?
"7/8/82, Majestic Studios."
“ 82年8月8日 Majestic Studios ”
What are you doing? Joe, would you stop?
你在做什么?乔 你会停下来吗?
All right, it's OK.
好的 没关系
Don't you want to find out?
您不想找出来吗?
♪ I wander the streets
我在街上闲逛
♪ And the gay crowded places
’同性恋拥挤的地方
♪ Trying to forget you...
ª试图忘记你...
What's that? Is that you? Hm! When did you last hear me sing?
那是什么?那是你吗?嗯!您上次听到我唱歌♥的时间是?
Point taken.
点了
The day I cleared this place, remember? Mm hm.
我清理这个地方的那天 还记得吗?嗯嗯
There was all this stuff...
所有这些东西...
Well, it wasn't my mam's, I knew that much.
好吧 那不是我的妈妈 我知道的很多
It was Dad's other woman.
是爸爸的另一个女人
None of my business.
不关我的事
Obviously. And when was this?
明显 那是什么时候?
What, her? Well, I joined the force '82.
什么她xa0好吧 我加入了'82
Me and my dad hardly spoke for a couple of years.
我和我父亲几年都没说话
And he had her living here for a while.
他让她在这里住了一段时间
Hey, you OK? Yeah... just cramp.
嘿 你还好吗?是的...只是抽筋
Anyway...
无论如何...
poor deluded cow clearly thought she could sing.
可怜的可怜的牛清楚地以为她会唱歌♥
I bet they filled the rafters, one way or another.
我敢打赌他们以一种或另一种方式填满了after子
What was her name? Oh, just drop it, will you, Joe?
她叫什么名字xa0哦 放下它 乔 你愿意吗?
He did nothing for me. I'm sorry, but it's true.
他没有为我做任何事 对不起 是真的
He's dead, so let's just keep him that way, shall we?
他死了 所以让我们保持他那样吧 对吧?
♪ ...Thoughts ever stray to our last sweet embraces
……思想永远流向了我们最后的甜蜜拥抱
♪ Over the sea
ª海上
♪ On the island of dreams
ª在梦想之岛
♪ High in the sky
‪高空
♪ Is a bird on the wing
‪是翅膀上的小鸟
♪ Please carry me with you
♪请随身携带我
♪ Far, far away from the mad rushing crowd...
♪远离狂奔的人群...
I'll speak to you soon, Marty.
马蒂 我会尽快与您联♥系♥
OK.
好
Goodnight. Night.
晚安 晚
New messages.
新消息
Where were you?
当时你在哪里?
Where's my suitcase? Don't make me come and get it.
我的手提箱在哪儿?不要让我来获得它
Agh!
啊!
Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee...
冰雹玛丽 充满恩典耶♥和♥华♥与你同在...
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
If you can just... If you can just call me...
如果可以...如果可以给我打电♥话♥...
Shut the door.
关上门
Niall... we missed you at work... again.
Niall ...我们又很想念您...
What's the matter with you? If you can just... If you can just call me...
你怎么了xa0如果可以...如果可以给我打电♥话♥...
Mm? What?
嗯?什么?
Well, what do you hear? She missed him at work.
好吧 你听到了什么?她想念他上班
What's wrong? Joe, you said to let you in.
怎么了?乔 你说过让你进去
I'm letting you in. OK.
我让你进去
Niall... We missed you at work... again.
Niall ...我们很想念您的工作...
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
See? Not, "What's the matter?" "What's the matter with you?"
看到?不是 “怎么了?”xa0“你怎么了?”
She's mad with him. Correct.
她生他的气 正确
She's not worried, she's pissed off.
她不担心 很生气
They had a fight? Right.
他们吵架了吗xa0对
Who are you? DCI Stanhope.
你是谁?DCI Stanhope
Is this seat taken?
这个座位有人吗?
I heard there was a lovers' tiff. Chipped mugs flying, that sort of stuff.
我听说有一个恋人的tiff 碎片飞扬的东西
When was this? Oh, lately.
这是什么时候的事?哦 最近
So not long before... ..We lost him.
所以不久.....我们失去了他
I try not to get too involved.
我尽量不要太参与其中
I dish out the cheques, you know. I'm not Alex Ferguson.
我开出支票 你知道的 我不是Alex Ferguson
Did you tell my sergeant everything?
你把一切都告诉我了吗?
I was losing him.
我失去了他
I could feel it, you know, so... So, what, you followed him?
我能感觉到 所以 所以...那么 你跟随他了吗?
See anything on your travels?
在旅途中看到任何东西吗?
He had this... He was seeing this... this...
他有这个...他正在看到...这个...
What? Woman.
什么?女人
Are you sure? A woman?
你确定吗?一个女人?
Fella. Ben Guthrie.
小伙子 本古斯里
I know what his name is.
我知道他叫什么名字
And Niall and him, they were what, an item?
尼尔和他 他们是什么东西?
Maybe. I dunno. Maybe.
也许 我不知道 也许
Did you confront Niall with this?
您是否以此面对Niall?
He said he was gonna move in with him and that's the end of that.
他说他要和他一起住 到此为止
I'm sorry, love. I'm gonna have to ask. Last Friday night?
对不起 爱 我要问 上周五晚上?
I was here.
我到过这里
Try again. Look, I called his home, left a message.
再试一次 看 我给他家打电♥话♥了 留言
Why would I bother... I don't know, pet. I don't know.
我为什么要打扰...我不知道 宠物 我不知道
Calculated act of murder, covering yourself?
计算的谋杀行为掩盖了自己?
Oh, well, I didn't!
哦 好吧 我没有!
Were you wearing a hat? Eh?
你戴着帽子吗???
Cos normally they go for the eyes and mouth, when they're under attack.
Cos通常在受到攻击时会向眼睛和嘴巴进发
What do? Bees.
做什么?蜜蜂
When Niall was going over the bridge, you were on a jaunt of your own, weren't you?
尼尔 在过桥时 您正处于自己的困境中 不是吗?
Murdering bees.
谋杀蜜蜂
I always was a rubbish vegan.
我一直都是垃圾素食主义者
So you were fond of Niall?
所以您喜欢Niall?
Fond?
喜欢吗?
Do you need a glass of water?
您需要一杯水吗?
No, no. I just picked up a bit of a cold the other day.
不 不 前几天我有点感冒
What happened to these?
这些怎么了?
Oh. Varroa, poor sods.
哦 Varroa 烂草皮
It's a parasite. Once it gets into the colony, pretty much game over.
这是寄生虫 一旦进入殖民地 游戏就结束了
Helps, does it? Puts it all in perspective?
有帮助吗?从所有角度来看?
What have you got?
你有什么?
Leukaemia.
白血病
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表