剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
I didn't know what he was doing.
我不知道他在做什么
But he was getting me out, you see...
但是他让我出去了 你看...
...in case the whole place went up.
...以防整个地方都涨了
So you called your dad.
所以你给爸爸打了电♥话♥
He drove up.
他开车
And he did what any dad would. He fixed it.
而且他做了任何爸爸都会做的事 他修好了
He took Dougie's body and...
他拿了道吉的尸体 然后...
He buried it.
他把它埋了
Now, your old teacher... Janice, is it?
现在 您的老老师...珍妮丝 是吗?
She can't have liked that.
她不可能喜欢那个
Dad said to her she'd be in trouble.
爸爸对她说她会遇到麻烦的
Aye, for buying the methanol.
是的 购买♥♥甲醇
Right.
对
So we all agreed,
所以我们都同意
if anybody asked,
如果有人问
we'd just say Dougie had gone away.
我们只是说道吉走了
And... did anybody ask?
还有...有人问吗?
This weird little voice on the end of the phone.
电♥话♥末端的声音有点奇怪
Lena.
莉娜
What did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么
Just the idea,
只是这个主意
that there was someone out there waiting for him and not knowing.
那边有人在等他而又不知道
You met her.
你遇见了她
You told her Dougie was dead.
你告诉她道吉死了
She said I was a liar,
她说我是骗子
how Dougie was away working up the coast
道吉如何远离海岸
and what a good man he was,
他是个好男人
and how they were moving back into their old house any day now.
以及他们现在如何每天搬回老房♥子
Well, in the end, I just gave her his old things
好吧 最后 我只是给了他他的旧东西
phone, credit card, his old jacket.
电♥话♥ 信♥用♥卡♥ 他的旧外套
She believed you then?
她相信你了吗?
What she couldn't stand
她无法忍♥受的
was that I was making him out
是我在把他弄出来
to be some bloke she didn't even know.
成为她甚至不知道的家伙
Ah, well, you see, pet...
啊 好吧 你看 宠物...
...you killed him twice.
...你杀了他两次
You killed the man she loved.
你杀了她爱的男人
And the man she thought she knew.
她以为她认识的那个人
Would you like to go in?
你想进去吗?
Is it going to be OK?
可以吗?
What's that? Their baby?
那是什么?他们的孩子?
Well, it's... It's too early to tell.
好吧 现在还为时过早
Hello.
你好
You, rest. Come on.
你休息 来吧
She's not ready.
还没准备好
I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to do this.
对不起 我要这样做
Stella, have you ever seen these before?
斯特拉 您以前看过这些吗?
Your stepdad said he looked these up for his work.
您的继父说 他在找工作
That's right. What?
那就对了 什么?
And you looked it up when? 8th January was it, Mr. Gower?
你什么时候抬起头来的?1月8日 高尔先生?
If you say so. Bri...
如果你这么说 布里...
Shut up for once in your life.
一生闭嘴
Now, 8th January...
现在 1月8日...
...you hadn't even met Dougie Cranham, had you?
...你甚至都没有见过Dougie Cranham 对吗?
No.
没有
So, the manufacture of petrol bombs
因此 制♥造♥汽油炸♥弹♥
whose idea was it?
是谁的主意?
His or yours? Stop this.
他还是你的?别这样
She's not well.
她身体不好
It was me.
那是我
It was me.
那是我
And the march?
和游♥行♥?
That was me, and all.
那就是我 还有所有
Why?
为什么?
I just get so sick of always being so small...
我只是因为总是那么小而讨厌...
...and stuck in a corner somewhere.
...并卡在某个角落
Did you never just once in your life...
你一生中从来没有一次...
want to get out there and...
想出去那里...
fight?
斗争?
And there he was.
他在那里
My dad.
我爸
The great guardian angel.
伟大的守护天使
Wakey, wakey, rise and shine.
蜡笔 觉醒 升起 闪耀
Oh, good morning, ma'am. How are you, ma'am?
哦 早上好 女士 夫人 你好吗?
We... We found this in Lena's locker at work.
我们...我们在Lena的储物柜中发现了这个东西
Manchester CID?
曼彻斯特CID?
Yeah. Well... it's closer to home.
是的xa0好吧...离家更近了
Oh, that's nice.
哦 那很好
I see this is dated two weeks ago.
我看到这是两周前的日期
We were busy, so...
我们很忙 所以...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I had so much I wanted to say to you...
我有太多想对你说的...
...and now I'm here...
...现在我在这里...
I feel like I'm letting you down.
我觉得我让你失望了
Oh, love...
哦 爱...
I don't know what I'm gonna do without you.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办
You're smart.
你真聪明
You never stop.
你永远不会停止
You've an eagle eye for detail.
您非常需要细节
You don't have to say all of that.
您不必全部说
You never did before.
你从来没有做过
No.
没有
Well, I hope you're gonna pop in, if you're ever up this way?
好吧 我希望您能跳进来 如果您一直这样下去?
Course I will. On the plus side,
当然可以 从积极的一面
there won't be such a...
不会有这样的...
queue in the ladies'!
女士们排队!
I'm going to be all on my tod.
我要全力以赴
Hardly.
几乎不
Well...
好...
You know, I don't think she meant to hurt anyone.
你知道 我不认为她要伤害任何人
Just... something in her head.
只是...脑海中有些东西
Who are we on about now?
我们现在在找谁?
Stella.
斯特拉
What was it Stuart said?
斯图尔特说什么?
"All I wanted was to protect her."
“我只想保护她 ”
And I thought to myself, "From what? From whom?"
我心想:“从什么?从谁?”
Not Cranham, not her stepdad.
不是克兰纳姆 不是她的继父
I think what he meant was protect her from herself.
我认为他的意思是保护她免受自己的伤害
With good behavior, she'll be out inside a year.
表现得很好 她一年之内就会外出
Lena won't, poor kid.
莉娜不会 可怜的孩子
Anyway, I thought I'd look in
无论如何 我以为我会看
on Stella when she's inside.
在斯特拉里面的时候
Police visit, she'll get lynched.
警♥察♥到访 她将被私刑
Ah, I won't make a fuss. Just see how she's doing.
啊 我不会大惊小怪 看看她的状况如何
For her dad's sake.
看在爸爸的份上
Aye, course you will.
是的 当然可以
Have a go at that, will you?
可以了吗?
Go on.
继续
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表