剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
不可原谅的傲慢
Well, according to the trial judge, you have nothing to reproach yourself with.
好吧 根据初审法官 您没有什么可责备的
Well, perhaps not on paper.
好吧 也许不在纸上
You see, the work I do now, it's a way of looking, of seeing.
您知道 我现在所做的工作是一种观察 观察的方式
There was nothing about Mattie that made me think she could ever hurt Elias.
关于Mattie的事情 没有什么让我认为她可能伤害过Elias
But she did.
但是她做到了
I can't have been looking hard enough, can I?
我不能一直努力寻找 可以吗?
Did you know one of Mattie's social workers was writing a book?
您是否知道Mattie的一名社会工作者正在写书?
Doesn't sound very ethical.
听起来不是很道德
But the prospect doesn't worry you, on a personal level?
但是从个人角度来看 准客户并不担心您吗?
Like you said, according to the people who supposedly count,
就像您说的那样 据那些据以计数的人说
I have nothing to reproach myself with.
我没有什么可责备的
My own conscience is another matter.
我自己的良心是另一回事
Why did you move out of Mattie's?
你为什么搬离马蒂的家?
Elias's school were raising concerns about changes in his behavior.
埃里亚斯的学校正在引起人们对其行为改变的担忧
Mattie's social worker thought that introducing a new member into the family
马蒂 的社工认为 将新成员介绍给家庭
had changed the dynamic.
改变了动态
That perhaps Elias was having trouble sharing his life, his mother, with someone new.
也许伊莱亚斯 难以与新朋友分享他的母亲
The last thing I wanted was to make things difficult for either of them.
我最后想要做的就是让他们俩都感到困难
So I moved out.
所以我搬了出去
But you were still seeing Mattie? You were still an item?
但是您仍然看到Mattie吗?你还是个物品吗?
I wanted things to be easier for Elias.
我希望对Elias来说事情变得更容易
I also wanted some space for myself.
我也想给自己一些空间
You see, people like Mattie...
你看 像Mattie这样的人...
who've never had enough of anything,
从来没有足够的东西
when the full extent of their need is finally revealed...
当他们的全部需求终于被揭露时...
you realize you're looking at a bottomless pit.
您意识到自己正在寻找无底洞
You see...
你看...
there are some emptinesses that can never be filled.
有些空虚永远无法填补
Well, thank you very much, Mr. Morgan.
好 非常感谢你 摩根先生
We'll be in touch if we have any further questions.
如有任何其他问题 我们会与您联♥系♥
You hold a lot of tension here.
您在这里感到非常紧张
You'd sleep much better if you could let it go.
如果放手 您会睡得更好
He's lying. Aye, but about what?
他在撒谎 是的 但是关于什么呢?
I don't know, but he is.
我不知道 但是他是
"A way of seeing!"
“一种观察方式!”
He's all about sniffing out weakness, sniffing out vulnerability, and then using it.
他的全部目的是发现弱点 发现弱点 然后使用它
Price list. Michael Morgan? You should definitely try him.
价目单价目表 迈克尔·摩根?你绝对应该试试他
Special rates for members.
会员特惠价
A lot of our ladies swear by him. Yeah, I bet they do.
我们很多女士都向他发誓 是的 我敢打赌他们会这么做
50 quid for half an hour!
50英镑换了半小时!
Don't tell me he's got nothing to lose.
别告诉我他没有什么可失去的
Door!
门!
Oh, what's this? Decorating?
哦这是什么xa0装饰?
This place is a dead end if you're young.
如果您还年轻 这个地方就是死胡同
They hang around with nothing to do.
他们闲逛无所事事
They knew you were police.
他们知道你是警♥察♥
I suppose they got curious about me, found me online.
我想他们对我好奇 在网上找到我
Like I said, anniversaries stir things up.
就像我说的那样 周年纪念激发了一切
It is a crime. You should report it.
这是犯罪 您应该报告它
For what?
为了什么?
You gonna send some boys round to help me get it off before the landlord sees?
您会派一些男孩到房♥东来帮助我在房♥东看到之前把它弄下来吗?
Why are you here, anyway?
你怎么在这里
To talk about Michael Morgan.
谈论迈克尔·摩根
What did you think of him?
您如何看待他?
I thought that he was... unhealthy.
我以为他不健康
Unhealthy?
不良?
Manipulative.
操纵性的
Calculating.
计算中
He had power and he used it.
他掌握了权力 并且使用了它
What, with Mattie? She'd always kept the place nice.
什么 和玛蒂?她总是把这个地方保持得很好
A bit messy, but nice.
有点混乱 但很好
Then Michael moved in and suddenly there was no mess, no toys, nothing.
然后迈克尔搬进来 突然之间没有混乱 没有玩具 什么也没有
I asked and she said, "Michael doesn't like clutter."
我问 她说:“迈克尔不喜欢混乱 ”
Then the telly went.
然后电视走了
She loved the telly.
她喜欢电视
That's how I remember her and Elias, on the settee together, watching.
这就是我记得她和Elias在长椅上一起观看的方式
But Michael said that it dulled the mind.
但是迈克尔说 这使头脑变得迟钝了
I was relieved when Michael moved out.
迈克尔搬出后 我感到宽慰
I thought he was the reason why Elias had become so anxious.
我以为他是Elias变得如此焦虑的原因
I'd have been anxious if I'd had to live with a man like Michael Morgan.
如果我不得不和像迈克尔·摩根这样的人住在一起 我会感到焦虑
What did Jenny have to say about it all?
珍妮对此有何评论?
She said that...
她说...
I shouldn't forget that Mattie was a very damaged person.
我不应该忘记Mattie是一个非常受伤的人
And that even with Morgan gone, I should keep up my level of involvement.
即使Morgan不在了 我也应该保持自己的参与水平
But I just had so much on my plate.
但是我的盘子上有很多东西
And I was so sure that Morgan was the problem.
我非常确定摩根是问题所在
"Unhealthy, manipulative, calculating."
“不健康 操纵性 计算性 ”
What if Morgan knew about the book, knew what was coming?
如果摩根知道这本书 知道会发生什么呢?
That was Connie's opinion, not Jenny's. And how could he know?
那是康妮的意见 而不是詹妮的意见 他怎么知道?
Mattie using her phone calls from the prison to try to impress him.
玛蒂 用监狱里的电♥话♥打动他
No, I mean, how could he know it was going to be so negative?
不 我的意思是 他怎么会知道它会变得如此消极?
I think Connie's right.
我认为康妮是对的
I think he's got a sense of what people are thinking...
我认为他对人们的想法有所了解
about him, anyway, the sly bastard.
关于他 无论如何 狡猾的混♥蛋♥
This place.
这个地方
A living death. Not even a pub.
活着的死亡 甚至没有一家酒吧
No wonder the devil's making work.
怪不得魔鬼正在努力
We are partly to blame, though, aren't we?
不过 我们要部分归咎于我们 不是吗?
What? We shouldn't have just turned up.
什么?我们不应该出现
She was living incognito for a reason.
她之所以隐姓埋名是有原因的
It's a murder inquiry! What else could we have done?
这是一个谋杀案的查询!我们还能做什么?
I don't know. Called ahead? Brought her in? Thought about it?
我不知道 提前打电♥话♥吗?带她进来吗xa0想过吗?
Are you telling me how to do my job?
你是在告诉我如何做我的工作吗?
I'm just asking if we could have done things different.
我只是问我们是否可以做一些不同的事情
Fine line, Sergeant.
细线 中士
Very fine line.
很细的线
Kenny! Bag! I'm on it.
肯尼!袋!我在上面
Why's everyone so bloody quiet?
为什么每个人都这么血腥安静?
We're trawling through Jenny Lister's home computer files
我们正在浏览Jenny Lister的家用计算机文件
for where she might have backed up her book.
她可能会在哪里备份她的书
Michael Morgan. Any mention of that man's name and I want to know about it.
迈克尔·摩根 关于该名男子的名字 我想知道
God!
神!
She's like me mum the morning after.
她就像我第二天早上的妈妈
Where do we hide if she starts chucking stuff?
如果她开始吸食东西 我们会藏在哪里?
Look after yourself. Remember the breathing exercises.
照顾自己 记住呼吸运动
Take care. I'll see you next week. Goodbye.
照顾自己 下周见 再见
Hello. Is your dad in?
你好 你♥爸♥在吗
Craig!
克雷格!
I'm sorry to disturb you at home,
很抱歉打扰您
but there's something I need to follow up with you.
但是我需要跟进您
Can't it wait?
不能等吗?
I'm with my family.
我和家人在一起
Perhaps we can go for a walk, then, eh?
也许我们可以去散步了 是吗?
There was a wet suit, hanging on the back of your office door.
办公室门后面挂着一件湿衣服
Yeah. Hobby?
是的xa0爱好?
Yeah. Wild swimming, like Jenny Lister?
是的xa0像詹妮·李斯特 一样狂野游泳吗?
Uh huh.
嗯
Didn't mention that the last time we spoke.
上次我们没有说话
Were you having a relationship with her?
你和她有关系吗?
No.
没有
So why the secrecy?
那么为什么要保密呢?
We weren't having a relationship.
我们没有关系
Not for want of trying on my part.
不是因为想尝试我的事情
That's why I took up the swimming.
这就是为什么我开始游泳了
To have reason to be near her.
有理由靠近她
Outside of office hours, I mean.
我的意思是在办公时间以外
Must have been difficult for you.
对你来说一定很难
It's hard to get over, wanting someone and them not wanting you.
想要一个人和他们不想要你 这很难克服
I meant, being married, and having those feelings.
我的意思是 结婚并拥有那种感觉
She always kept me at arm's length.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表